Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i quit on joining bounty campaign? - page 18. (Read 10178 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 11
Avoid KYC like the plague.  Most of the KYC projects are scams created to steal your identity.  Also getting screwed over is par for the course on these bounties.  You gotta just keep rolling till you get a winner.  Doing bounty hunting for $$ in 2018 i snot that lucrative.  
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
Remember mate that not all ICO in crypto world are legit. Most of them are scam. But there no such easy way for us to identify if which are those legi and which are not. All you have you have to do is be a vigilant hunter. Do not quit.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
no, because I think altcoin is falling right now but for the future I think we will definitely get altcoins that have high potential for these investments, yes you could say from the results of the bounty program.
Activity: 109
Thats the thing here that we must understand. We must not trust any ico without researching it, in times like these a lot of greedy people are just in the corner waiting for their victim.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
ICO teams do sometimes abuse their rights, including wrongfully demanding that bounty hunters pass a KYC test, even though only investors need to be tested. However, this can not be an excuse for refusing to participate in the generosity campaigns of the ICO. We just need to study their documents and terms of connection more carefully and everything will be in order.
Activity: 133
Bounty compagin is good for earning money but many ICO found scam in these time, so always be careful about joining of bounty compaign. Mostly we alert about joining of bounty signature campaign because mostly scam come on it
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.
Perhaps you participated in a fraudulent project. but this is not a reason to abandon the bounty.Many people face this in one way or another.There is a huge number of ico, many of which are Scam.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
Dont quit if you have time to do it, its just a way to make a good and free money which can be added to your portfolio  i have started bounties in few months ago and it has helped a lot.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
maybe you don't have to quit on joining bounty campaign because I am sure that there is a good bounty campaign that can give you the rewards at the end of the ico. but you need to be selective to choose the bounty campaign because it is hard to find the good one especially if you don't have the details about their project. so before you join with the bounty campaign, make sure that you learn about their project, read everything that you want to know, ask them about their project and if you are sure with them then you can join with the bounty campaign.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.

Congratulate you when find out the good ICO project to participate. Scam ICO projects always require participants send ETH or BTC fee to received their award. This thing is really unacceptable and good projects will never do that
Activity: 73
no, because from the bounty program it is a golden opportunity to get high potential altcoins, and certainly not need capital.
Activity: 84
It is worth it, if the company is offering a good incentive otherwise dont do it...
Activity: 112
this is the first time I heard that they required the joiners to contribute 0.1 eth?. I think its unfair you work for them and keep on posting to get your stakes every week then at the end they require the joiners to contribute?. I think its a bad sign that the bounty you join didnt meet its target.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Don't quit, its just normal especially if you still as a bounty hunters with a lower rank. All you need to do first is to gain enough knowledge here and it will help you choose a good or legit bounty soon. Don't be easily discouraged this is just normal. But if you already have enough knowledge about crypto, it will help you avoid to a scam bounty.
Activity: 129
Merit: 15
Although there are times when I do not like my will. But I continue to participate in the bounty campaign and hope to have more income.
Activity: 34
You have participated in any ico, can share your ico experience for us
Activity: 33
I also have a headache because almost every project promised to reward is scam, really no longer believe
Activity: 51
You don't have to give up. That's part of the experience you have to gather in the bounty hunting campaigns. You win some and loose some, that's how life is. Just continue because luck will surely smile at you
Activity: 77
I already quit and I would suggest everyone to do the same.
You spend too much time and do net get enough what you should get back. And really the most annoying part is sometimes you really love a project and it turns out to be a scam at the end.
Focus on a career and do what you like. That is the way to go.
Activity: 120
We really have to considered that it will be very normal to fail in joining ICO because sometimes the project's goal will fail or success. Even you already experienced that thing, don't give up, there are lots of legit ICO's out there who have a reliable and hardworking team who wants to make its project successful.
Pages:
Jump to: