Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i quit on joining bounty campaign? - page 21. (Read 10178 times)

Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Even I also face such experience but its a normal thing in my opinion If we think like this we won't be able to join any bounty. I don't have any issue with  kyc process even my opinion about those who require kyc are genuine but nothing is 100% genuine. I would say those who ask to give some eth or btc in order to get bounty coins we should simply leave those bounties but its very unfortunate when we do 1-2 month continuous work and bounty manager ask eth or btc to get coins. But by experience we learn how to choose the best bounties.
Activity: 209
Merit: 0
It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.

There are so many bounty campaigns releasing every week. Be careful while you joining them. Every ICOs are not legit. There are many scam ICOs and some of them try to save their tokens after the bounty campaign complete. Once the team reduces their token allocation by 60% after bounty got ends. another team tried to forget the bounty hunters. those kinds of things happening here in the crypto world. So choose your bounty campaign very carefully. every time try to go for good bounty managers. that will helps to prevent things like that.
Activity: 140
You will be really frustrated if you join Twitter or Facebook campaign because of the low stakes attributed to that campaign. You can only enjoy bounty when you participate in signature campaigns
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
It was an unfortunate event that i was able to join an ICO campaign that was really not good in terms of their management. They are requiring to do the bounty hunters a KYC process as to help them identify the real bounty hunters. Well that is good though and i am confident that i am able to comply in the KYC process. However, a couple of months pass the team requires the bounty hunters to contribute with 0.1 eth and that time I was about to think why when in fact they will do KYC? So i think there is something fishy out there in their ICO and i quit joining bounty campaigns. I posted more than 200 post for them but sad to say my efforts had gone to nothing. I am afraid now to join ICO bounty campaign. Should i quit? Well anyway i found SONDER and this time i am sure that i have joined a good ICO having a live sales which sold million of tokens in their private sales. No question with the success we are almost reaching the soft cap and i am planning also to invest with them as the team told us that our contribution as eth increases so does our tokens. WOw i am really impressed with these ICO. The team are working hard and i am happy and great to be with these team. I finally found the one.

Sir,which of your stories are we going to take it serious, is it the bad ICO campaign you joined before or the new bounty;SONDER that you are trying to promote. Anyway before we join SONDER I think it's proper we do a due diligent search on the project to ascertain its validity. Thanks for your information sir.
Activity: 240
I think that's part of the experience you need to gain more experience to be a successful bounty hunter, you already have this learned knowledge and in the next ICOs you can realize that something is not going well quicker, so you don't waste so much time on ICOs scam, but don't give up, this is worth it, for example, the signature campaign is easy money because you only get tokens to post in the forum and if you like cryptos as much as we do is something natural.
Activity: 163
I have no time to become bounty hunter, but i think it's a amazing job. If you reseach carefully and do it with your effort, i think 1000k/per month is very easy.
In my country, 1k $/month is really good income.
Now i'm "a part time bounty hunter, one day i do it about 2-3 hour.
Although my income less than 1k, but i fell happy when have a good income beside my job.
Activity: 98
Many campaigns here, you can freely select them. You can avoid campaigns that are managed by newly created accounts. I also had some bad experiences following a bounty campaign, but I was not desperate. I keep going until now.
Activity: 171
You should consider bountyhunter to be a good job. Because of the fact that the revenue from it is not stable, there are many scam projects and you need to be really expert to get that.
Activity: 210
It is a big no. You should continue to join bounty campaign because it will help you to earn extra money. Just be patient cause at the end of the bounty you will receive bounty tokens.

I dont think quitting from joining ico campaign is a good idea. I think it is just normal that some icos fail or have bad management, but it doesnt mean that you will give up because of it. Dont give up and dont lose hope in ico.
Activity: 392
Too bad that it seems that your documents is already in jeopardy. When they ask you any payment, it is clear that they are scam. I have never experienced like this before because I do my due diligence so maybe don't join to bounties that requires a KYC before to minimize the chances of you getting scammed.
Activity: 177
Remember that quitters never win and winners never quit..KYC is really required to most of the icos for security purposes,a requirement for AML law..There are also sometimes we are disappointed when we dont receive stakes for the effort we made,and even worst when not received the stakes we expected.but its not the reason we quit..a lot of icos out there..lets continue to try our luck..
Activity: 20
Well you dont need to quit now just move on and find another campaign. I know the feels when all of your hard work did not pay from project. Thats how life work we need to work harder and hope everything is run well. Good luck mate  Smiley
I think the bounty campaign is nice compared to the airdrop because the airdrop is a lot of scam. bounty must be with patience, and of course we also have to see who the manager.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103

It is good that you did not join this kind of ICO or this campaign because it was clearly that it is a fraud project but it doesnt mean that all bounty campaign is like this because majority of the campaign is honest and really paying.Try to join a campaign that managed by famous BM like Sylon, Amazix, Lauda and etc as they will review well the project before accepting it because their reputation is at stake.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252

I say with that experience is really bad that is why you're thinking to quit. But I say look it as a positive thing. Learn from it and forget that it experience is the best teacher. Grow from that mistakes. Profit from good bounty campaign is not a joke. To be honest, I worked for a campaign that seems not like to pay participants. More than 2 months spreadsheet is still not updated so I feel hopeless. I worked for it for 3 months. But 5months after the campaign ends finally it pay us.
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
actually you do not need to stop following the bounty campaign, you just need to find a better bounty. indeed now to find a good bounty and pay us very hard, because many bounty scam. but this is the risk of our inhalation, we must face and continue to survive.
Activity: 52
I suggest to never give up mate if your dissappointed in your previous campaign so thats a lesson for you to never get scammed again,you are getting carefull now in everything you do,.pursue mate and find a legit one ask if you had a higher rank friends whats best campaign to apply now or here in bitcoin forum you can get some ideas on which campaigns is
 good and legit.
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Well you dont need to quit now just move on and find another campaign. I know the feels when all of your hard work did not pay from project. Thats how life work we need to work harder and hope everything is run well. Good luck mate  Smiley
Activity: 163
same Bounty is just a track, but if you reseach carefully, there are many project is potential. Bounty hunter just like a job, if you want money, you must do your best. Money from bounty is free, but not easy to receive it. Cheesy
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Now, for bounty hunters, there are more and more things that need attention and vigilance, so we must prepare for wasted efforts.

Be careful in following a campaign that is indeed a scam. nowadays very many lists of bounty who have committed fraud. and we must be careful in following the campaign
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
Well, I think quiting bounty is not an option. For us bounty hunters we are taking risk here in cryptocurrency to gain income without assurance. This is true especially many scammed ICO are already around the edges of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: