Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i quit on joining bounty campaign? - page 22. (Read 10178 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
You can quit if you waste your time. But i'm not. I choose projects wisely. Beside that, i have a job which give me imcome. Bounty campains are one of my investment channel.
Activity: 196
Yes that is a part of a bounty hunters life. It's not all the time that we find a good and successful bounty campaign to participate in to. I also participated in some bad campaigns before and I know how it feels to work hard and in the end you won't get paid well. Instead of feeling down, learn from that and get back up. Don't ever quit.
Activity: 29
With regards to abundance we should be insightful on the grounds that theres a great deal of abundance crusade now that not succeed and some of them is trick. I recommend to make a profoundly inquire about before you participate in abundance crusade since it's all the more better on the off chance that you know the foundation of the venture.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
You  have a. Decision to make on that whatever your heart. Tells you, don't hesitate to do it, but I will tell you for free that  there is nothing that comes with no risks attached to it.  The bounty word is full of unpredictable happenings and quite a  of bounties turn out to  scams but giving m up just because you haven't. Attained your desired results isn't reason enough. If you have decided to give up well. And good, if you still have the fight in you then hold on, your reward might be Sooner. Than you think
Activity: 210
it is necessary to study ICO projects better and you will definitely find a good project.
Activity: 308
in my opinion the metric system makes it verry dificult to earn a new status

because of that bountysis not so interessting for investment.
also the bountys which are coing for months
Activity: 28
We have sort of an idea on how make it more fun and at the same time change the logic of picking up projects by community. We are thinking of making a game called ETH Fight Club where you fight in tournaments to get project tokens that carries out that tournament take a look here
ETH Fight Club
Activity: 294
I'm still participating in campaigns, and I hope that I will still be lucky in them, and I will get a good reward for my work.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
I think you should not leave the bounty project unfinished, because you are the one you've done so far and you may not be counted.
It's not a good decision for you, because everything is possible and this is the opportunity that we're waiting for. As you look on the allocation it's more higher rate in bounty program in where it has a potential to take good moneys.
Activity: 154
I think you should not leave the bounty project unfinished, because you are the one you've done so far and you may not be counted.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
Any project that requires you to pay for transactions for the transfer of bounty rewards to you is a potential fraud and you should stop participating in such bounty and be sure to write a post on the forum. Even if you are asked to send 0.0001 ether it's scammers. Having collected from each of 1000 participants on 0,0001 they can well be enriched, and if they ask more then imagine their income.
Activity: 168
ONe Social Network
I think it's crooks because good companies never ask for any contributions they just have to pay for the job done....
Activity: 210
Quitting is not an option mate, its just a choice.. A lot of bounty campaign that are launching in cryto you should find the good one and less effort of getting the reward.
Activity: 31
you should not quit when you join bounty daqhil every one earns in bounty per5o if you want to be your little one you can still hope to invest.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
if you dare to continue and give KYC to ico manager or founder then you can continue to remain a participant of bounty campaign but if you do not dare then you can go out and choose other bounty campaign that do not need to use KYC.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Now, for bounty hunters, there are more and more things that need attention and vigilance, so we must prepare for wasted efforts.
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
That's why,more patience is really need in the field of bounty campaigns. We shouldn't lose our hope on every failed that we experienced. Instead,we should try to find another campaign 'til we will be succeed. Not all bounty campaigns are scam or whatever.
Activity: 158
It is a big no. You should continue to join bounty campaign because it will help you to earn extra money. Just be patient cause at the end of the bounty you will receive bounty tokens.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
Was it Fiancia ICO or another scam? Fiancia tried to make bounty hunters invest in their ICO in order to receive rewards. It is absolute nonsense. We should keep an eye on the team of such scam projects and never join them either as a bounty hunter or an investor.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
Its part of the experience as a bounty hunter. In my case, I have not been paid in half of the bounties I joined especially when I was new and joined any campaigns I find. But now im more particular in joining bounties and look deeply to the project and the team running it.

I agree. There is no way for you to quit when you experienced to being pay from your effort or the project just a scam. We should learn from it and search deep about the project. Do not choose easily the bounty and never believe on one information. Do not quit but instead do much better and improve your analyzing skills. I received a reward but never been listed in exchange but still I am hoping for it to be valuable.
Pages:
Jump to: