Pages:
Author

Topic: should i save btc for future? - page 26. (Read 52913 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
April 01, 2016, 01:17:24 PM
Save it if you can afford to save it. What is the duration of your future saving? 5 , 10 , 20 years?

Just keep in mind that you will make profit without waiting for that long due to volatility of the price.

And if you want to save for a long time, learn not to regret when there's such sudden pump. In the duration of at least a year we can expect some sudden pump even at single time.

It is up to you whether you wanna save or use it....But as of now i feel like going to buy uᴉoɔʇᴉq is the best option and wait for some days then utilize it when the price is high. But if you try to save btc for the long time if incase as you told the price may go down as well.. so keep this is mind and play smartly.

Saving is the good thing to do but saving too long will be risky as if price falls in future then you won't be able to make money from it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
April 01, 2016, 01:13:59 PM
Save it if you can afford to save it. What is the duration of your future saving? 5 , 10 , 20 years?

Just keep in mind that you will make profit without waiting for that long due to volatility of the price.

And if you want to save for a long time, learn not to regret when there's such sudden pump. In the duration of at least a year we can expect some sudden pump even at single time.

It is up to you whether you wanna save or use it....But as of now i feel like going to buy bitcoin is the best option and wait for some days then utilize it when the price is high. But if you try to save btc for the long time if incase as you told the price may go down as well.. so keep this is mind and play smartly.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
April 01, 2016, 12:43:00 PM
Yes we should save some uᴉoɔʇᴉq for our future use because uᴉoɔʇᴉq might get mainstream in the years to come and if uᴉoɔʇᴉq becomes mainstream then we are getting to a high price.

Its better to buy now and the will going to rise above $500 after halving. So keep holding it until reach 500 above its new year and new predict is start..
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 01, 2016, 10:58:54 AM
Yes we should save some bitcoin for our future use because bitcoin might get mainstream in the years to come and if bitcoin becomes mainstream then we are getting to a high price.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 01, 2016, 10:08:50 AM

Activity: 774
April 01, 2016, 09:29:13 AM
I will save most of my bitcoin for the future. In the mean time, I will use some to help the adoption of bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 25, 2016, 01:35:54 AM
You can maybe now even make an investment. We all know that the price will rise, but we dont know when the rising will start.
So the value is also not that high now so that will be good to make an investment so you will have more profit later.

Investing in Bitcoin can be done at ANY price. You just need to make sure you are comfortable with the price you're buying at. You are fine as long as you think it's a good moment to buy. Do your research properly.

I believe that you should save your bitcoin as in my opinion it surely has a lot of potential that its price will rise significantly in the future and that a lot of people will be highly interested in bitcoins and they will buy huge amounts of bitcoins
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 25, 2016, 12:54:42 AM
You can maybe now even make an investment. We all know that the price will rise, but we dont know when the rising will start.
So the value is also not that high now so that will be good to make an investment so you will have more profit later.

Investing in Bitcoin can be done at ANY price. You just need to make sure you are comfortable with the price you're buying at. You are fine as long as you think it's a good moment to buy. Do your research properly.
you can do whatever research you want you might just lose your money because the price is pretty unpredictable to be honest

you should save your bitcoins for the future though that does not mean that you will make a lot of money for sure

Making money is the main reason for people to hold their coins for the long term. If people were thinking there wasn't a lot money to be made, then they would sell their coins much sooner. If people think they will make profit throughout the years, then they will hold.

not for everybody. only the lazy people hold their coins and hope for the profit.
if you want to make money you have to work with the coins that you are holding, you can start trading them at the very least to use the market to your advantage.

Its really not a bad thing is you wanna hold your coin but if you wanna profit day by day then go for trading,people with bitcoin who are new to this are still not that good at trading thats why the want to hold it.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
March 25, 2016, 12:12:57 AM

you can do whatever research you want you might just lose your money because the price is pretty unpredictable to be honest

you should save your bitcoins for the future though that does not mean that you will make a lot of money for sure

Making money is the main reason for people to hold their coins for the long term. If people were thinking there wasn't a lot money to be made, then they would sell their coins much sooner. If people think they will make profit throughout the years, then they will hold.

not for everybody. only the lazy people hold their coins and hope for the profit.
if you want to make money you have to work with the coins that you are holding, you can start trading them at the very least to use the market to your advantage.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
March 24, 2016, 10:16:29 PM

Activity: 224
March 24, 2016, 07:59:25 PM

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
March 24, 2016, 07:22:45 PM

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
March 24, 2016, 06:31:54 PM
i have a little doubt about btc price in future.should i save btc for increasing value of bitcoin?

or maybe price of btc will be down in 5-10 year
just imagine about future of btc and tell me should i save bitcoins for future or not...?

well if you're afraid to save them for 5-10 years, then you can save for one or two years only, that won't hurt you, also price in near future should rise only, halving, people are afraid now and they buy bitcoins just for halving to sell them for more, that will rise price for sure

so if you'll save bitcoins for later, you should win only

Many people are doing this, but the fact is that they are thinking the halving will let the price rise to a high amount, I must say its possible but I would not fully invest in the bitcoin these days for the halving because it could also end on a disaster if you ask me.
Most likely there is a good chance the halving will succeed and people can make money from it but keep in mind its risky, the bitcoin is unpredictable.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
March 24, 2016, 05:22:55 PM
i have a little doubt about btc price in future.should i save btc for increasing value of bitcoin?

or maybe price of btc will be down in 5-10 year
just imagine about future of btc and tell me should i save bitcoins for future or not...?

Saving bitcoins is almost same as saving bitcoins just you can get much more money when you keep bitcoins for some time, so i think that if you'll save bitcoins for few years, you will be very, very happy later
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
March 24, 2016, 12:42:47 PM
Yes i think so, bitcoin has great future and will rise to the moon so there is still time to save it for bright future.
Activity: 364
March 24, 2016, 12:34:25 PM
I would hold on to my Bitcoin for sometime. I personally believe that Bitcoin will not stay at the 200 or 300 range in the future.

You should hold on to it. Saving your Bitcoins for the right time is always the better thing to do.
The price is now at around $400, if you bought for around $200 - $300 you can make a profit already.
Activity: 336
March 24, 2016, 12:31:18 PM
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 24, 2016, 10:35:55 AM
Invest bitcoin for save your money in future bro, because i think bitcoin will falling down 5 - 10 years again.

Atleast save few bitcoins, buy some when the price is low...5 years is too far from now if it's going to happen according to you..just make sure that you have a back up plan...
if you want to be rich, so keep bitcoin that you have now. believe bitcoin prices will not fall, but will further increase, since many compelling reasons that can make it happen
Activity: 160
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 24, 2016, 02:02:58 AM
Invest bitcoin for save your money in future bro, because i think bitcoin will falling down 5 - 10 years again.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 24, 2016, 01:56:30 AM
Yes you should save some bitcoins for the future because there is a high chance that the price will go up this year.
Maybe it will even go to such a high price we can become rich this year so saving some should be good to do.

bitcoin will not turn you to be rich even if the price doubled this year. you may make good profit of course, but the word rich for me means bitcoin = $10000 and this is not gonna happen this year
Getting rich would be a lifetime achievement. We can not expect that to happen within  a year. You are may be right as bitcoin will not make you rich this year but definitely will make you rich in this decade.

Its really a  long process to become rich but who know if you are lucky then you can try playing lotto and you might become a millionaire in just a day.
Pages:
Jump to: