Pages:
Author

Topic: should i save btc for future? - page 24. (Read 52913 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
April 08, 2016, 11:57:01 AM
Bitcoin after 5-10 years is in government's hand. Most of the government all over the world are watching it carefully and they will definitely block the things that they can't control.

Valid proof here? No most of the government are not taking too much focus on this crypto, at least. And they can't block the blockchain technology because it's untouchable. Smiley
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
April 08, 2016, 11:13:28 AM
Bitcoin after 5-10 years is in government's hand. Most of the government all over the world are watching it carefully and they will definitely block the things that they can't control.
though when bitcoin will attract a lot of people the governments will be powerless because bitcoin will control the world already and people will choose themselves what to do without any government impact

besides that i think you should save all your bitcoins that you have right now because the price of it will start growing pretty soon in my opinion and it will make you money
Activity: 672
Merit: 502
April 08, 2016, 11:08:56 AM
Saving for future is always the best thing do as you never know what will be the value of bitcoin in future so if you save now and sell at the right time that can be more profitable.
In anything, saving is always the best, even in money.. Saving bitcoin is also the best..Price keeps on increasing...But the best thing is bitcoin's future is very promising and proofs of it are all around us and being discussed..
Don't save all of it, spending is as important as saving it.
And the future is uncertain, not just for bitcoin but humanity as a whole.

#Scenario-1: Something goes wrong, a bad virus is spread throughout the environment and we all turn into ugly zombies and we all know what happens after that.
#Scenario-2: Nuclear war breaks down, we're all dead.
#Scenario-3: Earth gets hit by a giant asteroid, game over!.

Point being, don't think too much about future, buy it, use it, buy again. Maybe save a little for future but that's it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
One world One currency, Bitcoin.
April 08, 2016, 11:06:39 AM
Activity: 363
April 08, 2016, 10:55:12 AM
It is indeed good to save some Bitcoin for the future, you never know what can happen with the value of Bitcoin and maybe you can sell it later with some huge profit and that would be nice for you.
If you want to make some profit around this time now you can instead of waiting you can trade.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
April 08, 2016, 10:16:49 AM
Saving for future is always the best thing do as you never know what will be the value of bitcoin in future so if you save now and sell at the right time that can be more profitable.

In anything, saving is always the best, even in money.. Saving bitcoin is also the best..Price keeps on increasing...But the best thing is bitcoin's future is very promising and proofs of it are all around us and being discussed..

Yeah bitcoin has a great future ahead as there will be many new users adapting bitcoin as a currency, and we will see much higher price in future, so saving for future is a good option.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
April 08, 2016, 10:01:45 AM
Im saving as much as I can and try to spend as little as I can, and not only with Bitcoin, but fiat too. I save fiat to invest in other assets, and I save Bitcoin to have an alternative once the fiat system inevitably collapses upon itself. You gotta have a plan B and Bitcoin is the best plan B possible, even better than gold.
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
April 08, 2016, 12:51:42 AM
Holding your bitcoins is not a bad decision to make as in a few months down the road they will increase to $500 possibly $600 if the market stays on track for what is to come. I only see growth this year from the numbers being shown on the price watch markets of bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
April 07, 2016, 11:50:20 PM

Yup! Always save something for rainy days. Bitcoin is the one we should save. The price will go up a lot in the future.

sometimes need 1year, 2 year maybe 10year and you will waiting it..? why not you start growing your bitcoin Roll Eyes

i think hold is bad option for me, i prefered trading, invest etc. than hold it.
Activity: 434
April 07, 2016, 11:44:32 PM

Yup! Always save something for rainy days. Bitcoin is the one we should save. The price will go up a lot in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 07, 2016, 11:25:01 PM
correct. but the problem is we can only guess about the price, up or down.
we need detailed information about bitcoin prices so that we can sell and buy at the right time.
but I feel that now is a good time to save bitcoin
Activity: 868
April 07, 2016, 07:14:09 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
April 07, 2016, 06:59:30 PM
i have a little doubt about btc price in future.should i save btc for increasing value of bitcoin?

or maybe price of btc will be down in 5-10 year
just imagine about future of btc and tell me should i save bitcoins for future or not...?

You have to learn about all aspects of bitcoin and its price, also try to learn to do trade with bitcoin, in that way no matter what will happen with the price, you will be able to earn some amount with that.

Yeah you are right. Within one day even within one session, bitcoin price may go get doubled. So, to make sure we are in within the same sailing directions of surprises, we must have some bitcoins in saving always.

Bitcoin is not a small cap altcoin. Its price will not be doubled within one day or even a few days. Too much money is required.
are you sure,did you not remember when bitcoin stay at $220 for a long time just less than 1 weeks price up to $500 but sadly price goes down after hit $500.
Activity: 462
April 07, 2016, 05:02:21 PM
Most likely it would be good to hold our bitcoins because there is a chance the bitcoin will rise to a higher amount these days.
This price increase will happen because of the halving later this year, so holding would be good even for the end of this year its good and than you could consider it to sell them.
Activity: 364
April 07, 2016, 04:45:36 PM
i have a little doubt about btc price in future.should i save btc for increasing value of bitcoin?

just imagine about future of btc and tell me should i save bitcoins for future or not...?

saving bitcoins for future is really decent idea because price rises for bitcoins, and if you will be brave and you will sell your bitcoins after 2-3 years only, trust me, you will be really rich because bitcoin really won't die in 3 years, and it is much better that to save money in bank

Indeed, I think holding them now is one of the best things you can do because of the good future the bitcoin itself has, right now.
I even think its just a matter of time before we can make a lot of profit if we just wait and have patient.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
April 07, 2016, 03:08:23 PM

You have to learn about all aspects of bitcoin and its price, also try to learn to do trade with bitcoin, in that way no matter what will happen with the price, you will be able to earn some amount with that.

Yeah you are right. Within one day even within one session, bitcoin price may go get doubled. So, to make sure we are in within the same sailing directions of surprises, we must have some bitcoins in saving always.

Bitcoin is not a small cap altcoin. Its price will not be doubled within one day or even a few days. Too much money is required.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
April 07, 2016, 02:50:24 PM

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 07, 2016, 02:38:47 PM

well you will be pretty brave if you will save your bitcoins for 5-10 years,  i think you should save bitcoins for year or two only, and see how it goes, and if price will go to 1000$ or 1500$(depends on what price you want to sell them) sell them and be happy with your profit, don't risk and don't wait for larger rise
Activity: 252
April 07, 2016, 02:35:08 PM

saving bitcoins for future is really decent idea because price rises for bitcoins, and if you will be brave and you will sell your bitcoins after 2-3 years only, trust me, you will be really rich because bitcoin really won't die in 3 years, and it is much better that to save money in bank
legendary
Activity: 840
April 07, 2016, 01:20:46 PM

Yeah if you have trading skills then it can add more value to your income as trading will help you in make some good money in quick time, though it can also go the other way.
Pages:
Jump to: