Pages:
Author

Topic: should i save btc for future? - page 30. (Read 52913 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 16, 2016, 10:41:12 AM
It will be good if you doing that. Maybe you can even know making an investment. That can be also a possibility.
But you never know what will happen with the value. And we all hope that it will rise because the halving is also coming.

Saving BTC is another form of gambling with bitcoins , in year 2013 some people bought BTC at 990$ and thought that would rise rise and rise but it fall from then and have not reached near to that till now , if they would had sold then at 1000$ they they ould had made some profit but they thought that BTC gonna be high in future.

They could still earn a lot if they still kept the bitcoin they purchase on that time bitcoin price will surely rise in the next 5-10 years.
Keeping a positive attitude about bitcoin price will surely gives you profit in the long run.

I believe that you should save your bitcoin as in my opinion it surely has a lot of potential that its price will rise significantly in the future and that a lot of people will be highly interested in bitcoins and they will buy huge amounts of bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
March 16, 2016, 10:38:58 AM
It will be good if you doing that. Maybe you can even know making an investment. That can be also a possibility.
But you never know what will happen with the value. And we all hope that it will rise because the halving is also coming.

Saving BTC is another form of gambling with bitcoins , in year 2013 some people bought BTC at 990$ and thought that would rise rise and rise but it fall from then and have not reached near to that till now , if they would had sold then at 1000$ they they ould had made some profit but they thought that BTC gonna be high in future.

That's why bitcoin called volatile. I know at the beginning of bitcoin, some bitcoin used only to buy pizza. and now one bitcoin could buy a laptop computer.
Activity: 168
March 16, 2016, 09:35:24 AM

They could still earn a lot if they still kept the bitcoin they purchase on that time bitcoin price will surely rise in the next 5-10 years.
Keeping a positive attitude about bitcoin price will surely gives you profit in the long run.
March 16, 2016, 07:20:05 AM

Activity: 364
Merit: 127
March 16, 2016, 04:51:55 AM

The price depends on the peoples demand on bitcoin and one more factor is the whales.
Halving is just part of the price increase but it will only last a day or two.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 16, 2016, 04:47:09 AM
Activity: 224
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 16, 2016, 03:13:48 AM
Yes you should save bitcoin as much as possible for the future as it will later be used by more companies around the world.
Just dont listen when you here that bitcoin is dying,man that the worst news a ever heard.
agree !

because bitcoin will rise back to 1k !!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 16, 2016, 02:42:27 AM
Yes you should save bitcoin as much as possible for the future as it will later be used by more companies around the world.
Just dont listen when you here that bitcoin is dying,man that the worst news a ever heard.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
March 15, 2016, 11:54:51 AM
Its good to save some Bitcoin for the future, because the value will be more in the future so you can sell it with profit.
Because the value is not that high now so it wont be smart if you are doing that on this moment.

Actually today you can make profits even without waiting for that skyrocket price.

If you will learn how to play with your coins you can do more profits if you will make an action today than waiting for "that future price".
March 15, 2016, 11:47:53 AM
Its good to save some Bitcoin for the future, because the value will be more in the future so you can sell it with profit.
Because the value is not that high now so it wont be smart if you are doing that on this moment.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
March 15, 2016, 11:16:51 AM
Yes you really should save some bitcoins for the future it has, the bitcoin is already getting bigger so that is the first thing that is already good.
Another fact is that the halving will let the price go to a higher amount and you will than make profit without a doubt, so just hold them.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
March 15, 2016, 11:11:17 AM
save money for the future not save btc.you will never what will happen,what all the exchangers shutdown,how can you exchange your btc into money?

You know it will never happen. That is much unrealistic than for those people who wants $2000 per single bitcoin.

Business is business. Exchanges will not shutdown easily. If one close, there will be another one to rise.

For all exchanges to be wipeout, that will need a really really big bad scenario for bitcoin to be happened. Really a big to the point that it is really unrealistic.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
March 15, 2016, 10:42:29 AM
While saving Bitcoin is generally a good idea, you'd never want to put all your eggs in one basket. Try investing in other options such as Stocks, Bonds, and Mutual Funds while investing in Bitcoin. Consider each "basket" according to risks and profitability. There are also some deals that get you package deals like insurance + stocks, you'd usually find those in your local insurance company.
March 15, 2016, 10:33:33 AM
save money for the future not save btc.you will never what will happen,what all the exchangers shutdown,how can you exchange your btc into money?
March 15, 2016, 10:31:00 AM
Yes you should same them for the future because the bitcoin got a really good future a head if you ask me, think about the fact that the bitcoin is growing.
Another fact is the halving and that will let us make profit for sure.

I believe with bitcoin, even I believe bitcoin has a good future. and I save not only for halving but for the future and we will see a fantastic price in the future.

Yup save it. Saving bitcoins is always a good idea to do, specially in the future. Hold your bitcoins with a cold wallet and a good wallet to.
Just try at least to save 1 bitcoin in 20 years maybe that will be more worth it than anything.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
March 15, 2016, 06:41:50 AM
Saving for future is a good option, but you need to save a part and try to spend the rest regularly, because no one is sure about, whats gonna happen to bitcoin after various years.

I wont Encourage to buy bitcoins if you are from Hand to mouth but if you really want to Invest in some valuables then i must say Bitcoin is a good choice.
Though No one know about the future outcomes but as the world is expanding it will have do some value and at the better rate than present.

I think if you save your bitcoins for future would be giving you some good returns, as selling at a moment is not the smart decision to make as the price would be much higher in future.
Yes you should, its better now to safe them. And hold it, that is the best option now around this time.
The value is not high enough to sell it. Just have patience and sell it when the value is very high in the future.

Its the best time to hold them but its also in fact the possibility that it can go to a high amount why you should hold them.
The bitcoin has a great future so why should you not save them to have a lot more profit at the end of this journey right ?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
March 15, 2016, 06:28:23 AM
Yes you should same them for the future because the bitcoin got a really good future a head if you ask me, think about the fact that the bitcoin is growing.

I believe with bitcoin, even I believe bitcoin has a good future. and I save not only for halving but for the future and we will see a fantastic price in the future.
Activity: 420
March 15, 2016, 06:13:07 AM
March 15, 2016, 06:12:55 AM
Yes you should. Because you can see now that the value is rising slowly and that is very good.
Everyone also knows that the halving is also coming so that will be good.
Activity: 302
March 15, 2016, 05:32:31 AM
i suggest you to save all the bitcoins because i think that there will be a big price rise soon

I shall save most of my bitcoin as the price might rise very soon, before or after the halving, which is just 3 months away.
Pages:
Jump to: