Pages:
Author

Topic: should i save btc for future? - page 32. (Read 52913 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
March 02, 2016, 05:51:24 AM
for the safest way to invest you need to wait btc price going fall 180-200$ and then buy,after few months sell it at 400-500$ price ,we can't predict what will happen with bitcoin for next 5-10 years

This is a good idea of business, but how should i know if ever the value of btc is low so that if I have enough funds I want also to buy them in low amount then keep them when the value sell it this is a good negotiation on the bitcoin part.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
March 02, 2016, 05:35:58 AM
I think saving now is the best option. Investing around this time is also not that good. But I hope that more people will safe.
But you can now see that the price is rising, so that is very good. And you can than after that have some profit.

Can you please tell us here why this time isn't the right time to invest?

In bitcoin investment, you can start with any price as long as you know the risk and what will be the possible output after doing such investment.

The execution of making profit when the price moves are all depends on you so if you start to make an investment today don't just sit back and relax waiting for the price rise.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 02, 2016, 05:33:09 AM
Saving for future is a good option, but you need to save a part and try to spend the rest regularly, because no one is sure about, whats gonna happen to bitcoin after various years.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
March 02, 2016, 05:09:54 AM
Its not good now to spend it now. The value around this time is not high enough to sell it and that will be maybe good in the future.
I hope that we can all sell it with profit later in the future. And that the value will rise for a long time.
Activity: 205
March 01, 2016, 01:45:24 PM
if you have 100bitcoin why not you trying to save 50% of your tiotal bitcoin.
i think you shoud save some bitcoin for future

100 bitcoins is a lot.
There might not be too many people with such a big stash.  Smiley

Majority of us do not hold even 1 btc so thinking of 100 btc would be unreal, but whatever amount you hold at a moment should be saved for next couple of months.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
March 01, 2016, 12:39:21 PM

100 bitcoins is a lot.
There might not be too many people with such a big stash.  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
March 01, 2016, 12:25:02 PM
Activity: 350
March 01, 2016, 11:59:07 AM
I think saving now is the best option. Investing around this time is also not that good. But I hope that more people will safe.
But you can now see that the price is rising, so that is very good. And you can than after that have some profit.
Activity: 252
March 01, 2016, 09:35:44 AM
i don't see a reason why you shouldn't , if you don't need that moneyatm, of course keep them for future, after 2-3 years their price will be much higher than it is now
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
February 27, 2016, 12:31:10 PM
you should if you could, I mean If you can afford to invest in bitcoin then why not ? the potential profit is so high that the potential loss. So It is better to save some btc as an investment even if it is a little amount. but always remember " do not invest what you can not afford to lose"

you should always invest the amount that you can afford to take risks on.
in my opinion holding bitcoin for the future is a very good idea and when i say future i mean at least for more than 5 to 6 years or until bitcoin is accepted by majority of people.
Activity: 434
Young but I'm not that bold
February 27, 2016, 12:23:59 PM
you should if you could, I mean If you can afford to invest in bitcoin then why not ? the potential profit is so high that the potential loss. So It is better to save some btc as an investment even if it is a little amount. but always remember " do not invest what you can not afford to lose"
Activity: 210
February 27, 2016, 08:29:22 AM
you should, because price of bitcoins after 2 years will be much much higher than it is at this moment, so if you will decide to save bitcoins, you will win extra money later

Yes saving bitcoin for future is the best thing to do, as we have a feeling that the price would be much higher in future so its always a better option to save your bitcoins.
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 27, 2016, 05:19:29 AM
you should, because price of bitcoins after 2 years will be much much higher than it is at this moment, so if you will decide to save bitcoins, you will win extra money later
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
February 27, 2016, 12:23:18 AM
trust me you should have some bitcoin for future maybe 10bitcoin is enough
if bitcoin price reach $10.000 you can have $100.000
Activity: 197
February 26, 2016, 12:25:13 PM
i think that you actually should save as much bitcoins as you possibly can as sooner or later its price will jump to the sky, though those are just my predictions, im not sure about the price to be honest
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 26, 2016, 11:28:54 AM
With a lots of good speculations and rumors about the possible thing that can happen in bitcoin in the near future, it's really make sense if we can save some of it for future purposes.

Yes it's not an assurance we can make money here but if you believe in bitcoin technology then go.

There's no instant downfall just in case so we can still minimize the loss.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
February 26, 2016, 11:19:14 AM
Saving bitcoin for future is really one of the nice investment we can try. Yes there is really a risk like in every investment, so while saving it for future purposes learn some things to make it risk free.
yes you're right, it is our investment in the future. besides saving bitcoin also teaches us the patience, because if you have a lot of bitcoin you definitely want to exchange it for something
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 26, 2016, 11:11:41 AM
Well you should save some bitcoin if you believe in bitcoin.
Believing in the usage will give you some nice profit and most of all a lot of freedom.

Some people tend to forget that bitcoin is also about one's freedom. Controlling your own money, without any interference.
Report to moderator
THE MERKL
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
February 26, 2016, 10:43:18 AM
Saving bitcoin for future is really one of the nice investment we can try. Yes there is really a risk like in every investment, so while saving it for future purposes learn some things to make it risk free.
Activity: 392
February 26, 2016, 10:30:26 AM
Yes, saving bitcoins is like saving real money in bank, you will get more later, so it won't hurt you, also almost no chances that bitcoin may fall very low
Pages:
Jump to: