Pages:
Author

Topic: should i save btc for future? - page 33. (Read 52913 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
February 26, 2016, 04:36:04 AM
That will be good for you coins. That is a good idea and maybe you will get some profit later in the future.
But you never know what can happen. But if you look now, you can see that the price is rising now.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
February 25, 2016, 11:27:14 PM
i have a little doubt about btc price in future.should i save btc for increasing value of bitcoin?

or maybe price of btc will be down in 5-10 year
just imagine about future of btc and tell me should i save bitcoins for future or not...?

of course YESS!!!!
are you know price bitcoin in first year? only few dollar
and now the price is hundred dollar
in future we will find bitcoin price stable in thousand dollar
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 25, 2016, 11:18:00 PM
Its good to save btc for specific period, don't save it for decade, if you buy today and in next couple of months if you are earning good profits then you should sell it at the same time without waiting too long.

That's true,,, we just need to wait if til we could see a profit and if we are satisfied with it, then we should sell the coins.. keeping it for too long is  like depriving yourself from using your money..

Yes mate that's absolutely right, I mean holding too long will not serve the purpose as we need to keep on spending our bitcoins that will add more value to bitcoins.
Activity: 280
February 25, 2016, 12:55:23 PM
Yes that will be good. There is no reason to sell it and that is good to save it. So you can sell it later in the future with huge profit.
But you need patience for that and that will be good if you have patience. Just wait and see what is going to happen.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
February 25, 2016, 12:30:21 PM
Its good to save btc for specific period, don't save it for decade, if you buy today and in next couple of months if you are earning good profits then you should sell it at the same time without waiting too long.
Activity: 287
February 25, 2016, 10:45:47 AM
saving bitcoins is like saving real money just bitcoins will go up everytime, so if you'll decide to keep your bitcoins for a year or two, you will win more money from them later

That is true,, its almost the same, instead of keeping our savings in a piggy bank or sort of, why not just invest it in bitcoin, for sure  in one year, there will be a good interest in your savings..

There is no assurance that bitcoin will pay you interest, you can earn interest only if the value of bitcoin is higher after one year, and if price drops down you even loose your capital.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 25, 2016, 09:33:58 AM
saving bitcoins is like saving real money just bitcoins will go up everytime, so if you'll decide to keep your bitcoins for a year or two, you will win more money from them later

That is true,, its almost the same, instead of keeping our savings in a piggy bank or sort of, why not just invest it in bitcoin, for sure  in one year, there will be a good interest in your savings..
Activity: 658
February 25, 2016, 09:26:13 AM
Activity: 994
February 24, 2016, 01:46:18 PM
well saving bitcoins is like saving real money, just good thing with bitcoins that it price will go up each year, so you will win from it, also you could use it for shoping in future
Each and every one here and  there are keeping their bitcoins just for their shopping. But the only concern is when they are going to shop. It is up to you how much returns, you are expecting from your bitcoin investment.
It is highly recommended to save more and more bitcoin for your future. Because in future we can expect bitcoin prices go in million. In other words your investments will be multiplied hundred or thousand folds.
You are right. I also think that it will be more worth later, so it is not good to spend it out now around this time.
You must indeed save your Bitcoin, or make now even an investment. So you have more coins. Than you will get some profit maybe in the future.

Yeah, right thing to do mate, just hold it for a while and you would see the difference in future, as you can sell it when price is higher in future, this is not right time to sell.

I think its good to hold the bitcoin of course, but we just have to wait till the halving has been done and than sell, I think if you will save them there is nothing to lose you will not lose any money because of it, I even think you can only get more money out of it.

Its of course a prediction so we will see what is gonna happen with it but I got a good feeling about the halving.

Its very good to hold your bitcoins right now and this is because of a variety of reason why you should hold them for a long term and not sell or spend them by any chance.

The first one is that the halving is coming this year and the market will rise in most cases.
The second one is because of the bitcoin itself the community is getting bigger and more people are getting involved into the bitcoin because of the media.
The last one is due the bitcoin itself if you think about it, bitcoin is the future of all currency's because if you know what most people are predicting everything is gonna be digital.
Activity: 280
February 24, 2016, 12:04:51 PM
You should save bitcoins for the future, the bitcoin itself has a good future and the halving is also coming so if you just save them till then you will make more profit than if you sell them now.

Its of course question how much more profit you will make but I think its also a bet your taking but with a minimal risk.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
February 24, 2016, 11:40:18 AM
yes always prepare for the future. so you must save for future if you believe with bitcoin.
Activity: 778
February 24, 2016, 11:37:49 AM
well saving bitcoins is like saving real money, just good thing with bitcoins that it price will go up each year, so you will win from it, also you could use it for shoping in future
Each and every one here and  there are keeping their bitcoins just for their shopping. But the only concern is when they are going to shop. It is up to you how much returns, you are expecting from your bitcoin investment.
It is highly recommended to save more and more bitcoin for your future. Because in future we can expect bitcoin prices go in million. In other words your investments will be multiplied hundred or thousand folds.
You are right. I also think that it will be more worth later, so it is not good to spend it out now around this time.
You must indeed save your Bitcoin, or make now even an investment. So you have more coins. Than you will get some profit maybe in the future.

Yeah, right thing to do mate, just hold it for a while and you would see the difference in future, as you can sell it when price is higher in future, this is not right time to sell.

I think its good to hold the bitcoin of course, but we just have to wait till the halving has been done and than sell, I think if you will save them there is nothing to lose you will not lose any money because of it, I even think you can only get more money out of it.

Its of course a prediction so we will see what is gonna happen with it but I got a good feeling about the halving.
Activity: 448
February 24, 2016, 10:41:30 AM
That is a good idea if you are going to do that. Because there is no reason to sell it now. Because the value now is quite low.
If you wait a little longer the value will rise and you can sell it with a huge profit later in the future.

But you are not sure if that is going to happen.
Activity: 164
February 24, 2016, 08:18:00 AM

Activity: 462
February 24, 2016, 04:23:58 AM
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
February 24, 2016, 12:31:37 AM
Activity: 644
February 23, 2016, 04:41:09 PM

You can shop are what ever it is Its your wish dude. Here people asking to save the bitcoins for your future savings only. Because of the future price of the bitcoin.
then halving also there in this year So we can expect the good in bitcoin exchange at that time.
Activity: 658
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 23, 2016, 03:57:02 PM
Activity: 336
February 23, 2016, 02:27:56 PM
Saving bitcoins for future is highly depends on how much can you really afford to risk. Saving bitcoins is having both risks and advantages equally. But when considering the future of bitcoins, everybody should save some bitcoins for their own better future.

You are right, I must say the risks are minimum from now because of the halving that is coming so there is a good chance the bitcoin will rise to a pretty high price.
So you should definitely save your coins for a later moment to sell them.

There is a chance but the point is also that its always unpredictable so you will never know what will happen in the future with the bitcoin.
I think you should save your bitcoins for the future, because the bitcoin is of course the future of the whole world as a digital currency.

Yes , you should save the bitcoin for the upcoming months, see it as a investment for a long term if you wait now you will make profit in the future.
You are right that the bitcoin is the future of all currency's but the bitcoin still has to make it true before we can really say this.
Activity: 224
February 23, 2016, 12:07:14 PM
Yes it is good to save you btc for the future. The value is now not high enough to sell it and that is not good.
You can now see that it is going to rise as soon as possible. And than it will be great. We can sell it finally with profit.
Pages:
Jump to: