Pages:
Author

Topic: should i save btc for future? - page 34. (Read 52913 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 22, 2016, 12:16:07 PM
That's absolutely the idea. My strategy ever since, keep it and save it till its time to harvest the fruits of our waiting.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
SkyFall
February 22, 2016, 11:09:23 AM
Saving bitcoins for future is highly depends on how much can you really afford to risk. Saving bitcoins is having both risks and advantages equally. But when considering the future of bitcoins, everybody should save some bitcoins for their own better future.

You are right, I must say the risks are minimum from now because of the halving that is coming so there is a good chance the bitcoin will rise to a pretty high price.
So you should definitely save your coins for a later moment to sell them.

There is a chance but the point is also that its always unpredictable so you will never know what will happen in the future with the bitcoin.
I think you should save your bitcoins for the future, because the bitcoin is of course the future of the whole world as a digital currency.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 22, 2016, 10:52:54 AM
Saving bitcoins for future is highly depends on how much can you really afford to risk. Saving bitcoins is having both risks and advantages equally. But when considering the future of bitcoins, everybody should save some bitcoins for their own better future.

You are right, I must say the risks are minimum from now because of the halving that is coming so there is a good chance the bitcoin will rise to a pretty high price.

yeah but its too far before halving ends.. so that you have time to wait for the price to decrease and buy bitcoin when the price is below 400. so You will make profit after halving ends..

Yeah this what Im pointing to others. You can make profit even without halving by doing the usual trading method: buy when the price suffers dip and sell if you see the profit by disregarding your greeds.

For sure and the usual market moves, bitcoin price will still experience a roller coaster move so better to take part of it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
February 22, 2016, 10:35:36 AM

yeah but its too far before halving ends.. so that you have time to wait for the price to decrease and buy bitcoin when the price is below 400. so You will make profit after halving ends..
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 22, 2016, 10:19:35 AM

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 22, 2016, 09:34:12 AM
While saving btc for future purposes, make sure you a broad and fixed plan about some actions whatever the scenarios will happen in the bitcoin price.

We don't know what bitcoin will really gives us in the future so better to prepare some actions just in case the tides are not meant to the way we want.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 22, 2016, 07:36:40 AM
depends if you want to sell them, or use them, if sell then you should wait for bitcoins to be 1000$ or even more, if use then you can use it now, it won't change anything much
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 20, 2016, 03:38:16 PM
Yes, more over gambling and saving bitcoins are the same thing.
If I am gambling an amount, I should be able to bear the loss as well and same goes with bitcoins but in the later case, I
get back a small amount while in the former one, all my investment is lost. I have over 5 BTC in my savings that I am holding and I can afford to bear any losses as I've earned this amount and not bought them with fiat.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
February 20, 2016, 07:16:17 AM
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 20, 2016, 05:02:58 AM
Saving BTC is likely a good decision. It will almost surely go up, is very hard to think it will go so wrong as completely dissappear. In fact, fiat can also dissappear.

Yes, price of bitcoin this days is going up, so it is really better to save a few for the future...every news and speculations about bitcoin nowadays are turning positive..  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
February 20, 2016, 02:46:02 AM
if you believe in the future of bitcoin, as it is going to be more popular and is going to be used by more people and services, then it would be the best idea to keep holding bitcoin for that time because the more usage means the more demand which will increase the price.
Activity: 119
February 20, 2016, 01:18:30 AM
Saving BTC is likely a good decision. It will almost surely go up, is very hard to think it will go so wrong as completely dissappear. In fact, fiat can also dissappear.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
February 19, 2016, 01:00:49 PM
If you just save bitcoin for the future i think its not great decision for now.. It's better to use your bitcoin or every month just buy cheap and sell high.. That you can make lots of profit and to increase your bitcoins in your wallet. So you have a good future if you do that until the price reach $10k.. That's not a bad decision but if you want to be rich in the future you must do this method..
Activity: 179
February 19, 2016, 12:55:52 PM
i think you actually should save your bitcoins for the future, im pretty sure that its price will rise soon
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
February 19, 2016, 11:21:22 AM
For long term purposes you must not just hold and hold your coins.

Learn to get out and take profit when there is a time that bad market scenario will happen. You can buy later.

Most of us are not good at timing the buy and sale. I think it is better just to hold it for the long term.

Not able to have a good tyming skills is not the point here mate. So you will just stick with that kind of attitude? So you mean if there's a massive dip you will just watched it without some backup plan? How come you are investing a money here then you don't have such a plan if ever things went wrong.
Activity: 770
Bazinga!
February 19, 2016, 11:11:06 AM
i will always keep bitcoin in my cold storage. no matter what the price is going to be i will hold it at least for 5 more years.
Activity: 546
February 19, 2016, 10:55:11 AM
That will be very smart if you do that. The price is now very low so it is not good to sell it now.
If you wait a little longer maybe you can have some profit in the future, if you sell it later in the future.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
February 19, 2016, 07:55:29 AM

Learn to get out and take profit when there is a time that bad market scenario will happen. You can buy later.

Most of us are not good at timing the buy and sale. I think it is better just to hold it for the long term.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
February 19, 2016, 07:09:36 AM

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
February 19, 2016, 06:51:48 AM
I would if you're looking for a longterm investment, if its short term your looking for then just go ahead and sell it when you make a little bit and such.
Even for a short term investment, selling is not recommended and instead one could lend their coins to earn more. If we sell now and the price increases later on, it would become difficult to buy it and we would lose out on fiat. Unless a person is earning over 50% profit from their coins, it's not advised to sell the coins.
Pages:
Jump to: