Pages:
Author

Topic: should i save btc for future? - page 39. (Read 52913 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
February 05, 2016, 10:07:15 AM
We should save, atleast a few, or else, we'll end up buying bitcoin at higher price in the coming years..  Smiley

Exactly if bitcoin innovations will really gives an interesting show in the future. We don't know if the price of bitcoin is still cheap so better to pack up some coins while we can afford it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 04, 2016, 06:48:50 PM
Yes you should it would be the best to do.
The future of the bitcoin is pretty good.
Plus the halving is coming real quick so hold them.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
February 04, 2016, 04:58:56 PM
I will definitely say yes.
You must save and hold your bitcoin and wait til the price gets higher.

Yes indeed you should hold them the bitcoin future is very good.
I think we just need all our bitcoins so we can make profit on it later.

Yes you should really hold your bitcoins for a bit of time.
I think its the smartest way to gain profit, although you have to know its always risky.
Activity: 420
February 04, 2016, 04:49:58 PM
Yes you should it would be better for your future.

I think its difficult to predict but the bitcoin will rise.

So you should hold your bitcoin for a huge profit in the later days.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
February 04, 2016, 04:47:28 PM
I would do indeed. that's the wisest I think.
Because if you are going to spend it is sin. Indeed, it is now quite cheap and you will not get much.
You better go wait for a higher value.

Why would you say it's a sin?
I have always been spending my bitcoins as I feel it's better to spend a small amount everytime rather than hold a huge amount which can make us lose in the long run.

I like your attitude. Spending coins isn't just a happening when the price is staying at very high price levels. People have been buying stuff with Bitcoin since the value was just a few bucks. Something that was priced at $10 back then, was being bought at the cost of 3 or 4 Bitcoins. Now the same $10 will cost you just 0.026 BTC. It just shows that ANY time is the right time to spend your coins if you want to buy something.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
February 04, 2016, 04:38:38 PM
Because if you are going to spend it is sin. Indeed, it is now quite cheap and you will not get much.

Why would you say it's a sin?
I have always been spending my bitcoins as I feel it's better to spend a small amount everytime rather than hold a huge amount which can make us lose in the long run.
February 04, 2016, 04:02:26 PM
I will definitely say yes.
You must save and hold your bitcoin and wait til the price gets higher.

Yes indeed you should hold them the bitcoin future is very good.
I think we just need all our bitcoins so we can make profit on it later.
Activity: 280
February 04, 2016, 03:55:35 PM
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
February 04, 2016, 03:29:56 PM
I think we all need to
Also i do 50-50 half i save half i or invest or transfer to bank
Activity: 476
February 04, 2016, 03:03:34 PM
I think it is wise indeed.

The price is in fact now very low and it would be a shame if you are going to sell now.

If you're going to wait you have chance you can get out of later profits. But this risk should take you.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
February 04, 2016, 01:14:53 PM
Im saving yes. Not for long term but when I sees enough profit, Im selling it.

The $1000 rally or more than that are too long to happen and it is a slow process. Rather than waiting for it, I will make a profit little by little every rally. Much more earnings than waiting for $1000 for a long time.

Agreed. You already saved time, you also get profits. A win-win situation. Which makes me wonder why would everyone wait for something that seems too far-fetched to get a big profit when they can earn little by little and earn bigger? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
February 04, 2016, 12:15:09 PM
Im saving yes. Not for long term but when I sees enough profit, Im selling it.

The $1000 rally or more than that are too long to happen and it is a slow process. Rather than waiting for it, I will make a profit little by little every rally. Much more earnings than waiting for $1000 for a long time.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 04, 2016, 11:22:23 AM
I would actually do if I were you. Maybe it will be worth more.
The price is in fact now very low and you do not know what might happen later.

There is no such point that the price today can be considered as low. Even it reached $500 can be low for others when the price reached aboce that.

So it's wiser to save bitcoin while the price dips and "patiently| wait for the next rally.
Activity: 434
February 04, 2016, 11:18:10 AM
Yes you should the bitcoin is very unstable at the moment.
Also the bitcoin has a great future a head the price will go up.
So that's pretty good for your profit you could make.
February 04, 2016, 10:59:00 AM
Yes you should the bitcoin has a good future a head.
Also the bitcoin will rise to a higher price in the future after the halving is done.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
February 04, 2016, 10:35:53 AM
I would actually do if I were you. Maybe it will be worth more.
The price is in fact now very low and you do not know what might happen later.
Activity: 420
February 03, 2016, 11:36:52 AM
I would do if I were you. Indeed, it is smart now to preserve it.
The prices are in fact now very low and I personally think it is going to reduce much higher. But it is quite unpredictable.

But store can always go well. spend now can sometimes go wrong sometimes.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
February 03, 2016, 04:59:11 AM
It is almost impossible to predict with certainty the future of bitcoin in the long term, because unfortunately all technologies tends to be replaced sooner or later by more advanced innovations.

There are important financial analysts predicting the end of bitcoin in ten years, but I think it is worthy to take the risk and keep some bitcoins for the long term.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 03, 2016, 04:51:13 AM

I do not see any risk in buying bitcoins when you are ready to hold in long term. The risk is only for the short term holders. As mentioned the past history of return on investment with bitcoin are marvelous. So, saving bitcoin for long term is highly recommended. I strongly believe it has no risk as price of bitcoins are more stable now a days.

Risk are always there. We don't know if while holding it for a long term, it can give us a really nice profit or a downfall.

I believe bitcoin will give us a nice profit if we hold it for a long term but while holding let's make some pretty plans or backup to minimize the loss just in case the waves don't turn the way we want.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
February 03, 2016, 03:51:37 AM
I do not see any risk in buying bitcoins when you are ready to hold in long term. The risk is only for the short term holders. As mentioned the past history of return on investment with bitcoin are marvelous. So, saving bitcoin for long term is highly recommended. I strongly believe it has no risk as price of bitcoins are more stable now a days.
No,people with thousands of bitcoins are waiting to dump and get out,not all but many of them are.The rumors about mike getting out and dumping 100k bitcoins,stuff like that could kill your investments in a matter of days or even hours.Bitcoin is not magic and neither it has any magical powers to remain stable and grow always
Pages:
Jump to: