Pages:
Author

Topic: should I start buying ICOs again - page 6. (Read 39215 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 100
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
April 27, 2019, 12:02:31 AM
even with bonuses 50% buying ICO when bearish is not good idea, if one month from now bull market come then it good idea but not possible, my suggestion is invest from top 10 coinmarketcap.com
ico is currently less interested by investors because the new investment model, namely the IEO, guarantees them better than ico and this is indeed a problem for ico because they have to struggle to build trust again
I don't think that's true, there are still some investors who are interested in the ICO and now the trend for their investors prefers to participate in the IEO, so investors feel more confident and can avoid a scam ICO.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
April 26, 2019, 11:50:36 PM
even with bonuses 50% buying ICO when bearish is not good idea, if one month from now bull market come then it good idea but not possible, my suggestion is invest from top 10 coinmarketcap.com
With 50% bonuses in any market condition is a bad idea. It's a sign that the project's token is not really valuable and that's why they are selling with high bonuses.

As of now, Bitcoin is going to bullrun (in my prediction) and there will be many legit projects to come. So my answer regarding should or shouldn't we start buying ICO again, I would say we should buy ICO tokens we have researched and believed it's a legit project that will be valuable and profitable later.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
April 26, 2019, 10:40:04 PM
ico is currently less interested by investors because the new investment model, namely the IEO, guarantees them better than ico and this is indeed a problem for ico because they have to struggle to build trust again
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
April 26, 2019, 07:05:02 PM
Buying the coins from the ICO is good but we have to potential about the company and their developments in the future. We should research before investing in any ICO because many ICO's are getting into scam after raising money. So it is always good to invest in coin after they hit the exchanges and also the most reputable exchanges.
why are you not trying join in IEO if you really interest with ico project and want get profit for them, IEO is backed by exchanger and 99% are listed in the exchanger where the IEO launched, and more trusted than conventional ico
Merit: 102
April 26, 2019, 04:46:22 PM
There are still some good ICO's to participate but why just invest in already live projects and listed in the exchanges with the great team and awesome community members?
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
April 26, 2019, 02:43:50 PM

You write here the right things, but I think that we need to widen the list of the cryptocurrencies we must invest in. There are many promising tokens in the top-100. As for ICOs, decide yourself: I stay away from these projects.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 254
April 25, 2019, 01:38:50 PM
Now, it is better to stay away from these projects. We cannot foresee what can happen even with existing ones, and it is hard to believe that any ICO can have a success as well. Better trade.
well, choosing a business right now will still have the risk, wherever you go, even trading. besides, there are currently IEOs that might be better than ICO. even though at this time I have never seen the IEO a big success, but I think it's only a matter of time.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
April 25, 2019, 12:58:47 PM
If you have such a project in which you believe it does not matter which market you can always invest. No one knows when there will be a bull market. So mindlessly invest as in 2017 in the ICO will no longer be even with the next bull market.

That is a good advice and it is all about how good the project is.  If there is a project that op has analyzed and think that he can invest in and makes good profits if it get listed I think it is good to invest into such project during ico. But I will said we should be careful as we have many icos out there that is completely scam and you will lose your capitals if you invest into those types of projects.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
April 25, 2019, 11:13:11 AM
Now, it is better to stay away from these projects. We cannot foresee what can happen even with existing ones, and it is hard to believe that any ICO can have a success as well. Better trade.
In 1000 ICO projects, up to 1000 ICO projects are scam and most of these projects appear only with the sole purpose of making money from investors. During this discount period, do not believe any words of the project team because they are trying to create hope for you with a bad purpose. Currently, instead of investing in ICO projects, you should consider investing in IEO because this is a trend that everyone welcomes and will replace ICO in the future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
April 25, 2019, 03:16:39 AM
If you have such a project in which you believe it does not matter which market you can always invest. No one knows when there will be a bull market. So mindlessly invest as in 2017 in the ICO will no longer be even with the next bull market.

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
April 23, 2019, 12:33:57 PM
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
April 23, 2019, 06:14:10 AM

Those bonuses are nothing compared to the so-called private rounds with big investors,,, I remember I got in at the best bonus period of 50% or sometimes even 70%,,, and then discovered later people who told me they got into pre-sale when it was private and got 100% of bonuses and up. Not to mention bounty hunters who could get much more than any bonus put together. I am tired of ICOs let us just put it that way.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
April 23, 2019, 12:57:45 AM
Buying the coins from the ICO is good but we have to potential about the company and their developments in the future. We should research before investing in any ICO because many ICO's are getting into scam after raising money. So it is always good to invest in coin after they hit the exchanges and also the most reputable exchanges.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 22, 2019, 11:31:52 PM
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
April 22, 2019, 11:15:31 PM
Oh yeah. Such examples are simply millions, when people trust a good idea, and as a result they are left with useless coins that do not cost anything. It’s impossible to remain in incomprehensible projects for a long time.
if you are in a project like that, it would be better if you had to leave and look for another project that was more convincing. because really understanding and choosing a really good ICO project is really difficult, where sometimes project development is very slow even at a successful ICO.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
April 22, 2019, 05:26:33 PM
The market is going to require bigger analysis that what is before seeing in the market I think the best idea is to get ready for so much more in-depth view of the market before coming up with a better perspective how you look at the market and its own trends
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
April 22, 2019, 02:18:08 PM
If you want to reinvest in the ico project, it is good, of course, must be done with a mature analysis, do not let you get stuck on the ico who scam, in the end you have to lose assets
Oh yeah. Such examples are simply millions, when people trust a good idea, and as a result they are left with useless coins that do not cost anything. It’s impossible to remain in incomprehensible projects for a long time.
Activity: 1666
April 22, 2019, 09:08:01 AM
If you want to reinvest in the ico project, it is good, of course, must be done with a mature analysis, do not let you get stuck on the ico who scam, in the end you have to lose assets
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
April 22, 2019, 08:48:21 AM
ICO investment are very risky nowadays.because most of the ICO are scam.before joining or investing any ICO you need to sure that its a legit project and meet all of requirement.also without escrow doing ICO is very risky.but you can join some good IEO easily. binance launchpad and bittrex offering this chance.those IEO are also very profitable.but all of man cant able to join those IEO because of huge demand. however, you can join at ICO but they are very risky.I would suggest you to join at IEO.
Activity: 1456
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
April 22, 2019, 08:23:22 AM
I think you should continue to buy ICO but not at the present time. Currently, projects through the IEO attract a lot of investors, and most projects have high growth rates right after the first exchange. Find out about the IEO and buy the IEO because it is the current trend, don't miss any opportunities that can benefit you. I wish you make the right decisions and make a lot of money in that decision.
If you have lots of time reviewing and understanding this new way of investment, opportunities are now open for people who loves to take chances,
this new way is just almost same as ico's but have an assurance to be listed from the exchange that caters the sales process, got to have time to
make your moves and assess everything inside.
Pages:
Jump to: