Pages:
Author

Topic: should I start buying ICOs again - page 9. (Read 39215 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 12, 2019, 01:21:43 AM
I achieve not anticipate thither is whatever cause not to place whenever you get base a big standard propose, i signify all the more whether the marketplace condition is not great whether you put in in a great propose that desire emphatically consecrate you turn back rather or next, so move ahead representing it.
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
April 12, 2019, 01:20:32 AM
It's not a poor concept representing purchase ICO equitable instantly. Because ETH cost yet at minimal, you buoy select great ICO that deal their coin supported on ETH, not USD. So when ETH cost lifts up anew, you move the advantage from the cost breach. On the other hand mention to select cautiously to keep off bunco and release.
Activity: 72
April 12, 2019, 01:19:53 AM
whether it is right that bullrun desire approach, so it buoy be ensured that thither desire be various advantageous ICOs, distinct from now various of them select holdup. In my conclusion, representing instantly thither are extremely various ICO casts which are analyzed great in designation of group and conception. they are featured with an unsteady BTC / ETH shape
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
April 12, 2019, 12:59:46 AM
maybe the ICO market will be gone, where some serious projects are turning to the IEO to gain investor confidence. and now it's possible, the IEO will soon be overrun by scammers. we will see it in the next few months where the IEO will probably have the same fate as the ICO.

It can be said that it is difficult to achieve a softcap from ICO, the number of scam projects is certainly a factor that makes investors not willing to put their money in, and I believe the IEO is the best way to replace ICO.
If the project is really sucks then it will not reached softcap for sure. I think most of ICO nowdays is really hard to reach softcap, because investor is not interested again on ICO, i think most of them already moved to IEO like on binance and huobi.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
April 12, 2019, 12:34:14 AM
maybe right now conditions and situations are very bad and it is very difficult to get ico or a project that can get the benefits we expect of course
maybe the ICO market will be gone, where some serious projects are turning to the IEO to gain investor confidence. and now it's possible, the IEO will soon be overrun by scammers. we will see it in the next few months where the IEO will probably have the same fate as the ICO.

It can be said that it is difficult to achieve a softcap from ICO, the number of scam projects is certainly a factor that makes investors not willing to put their money in, and I believe the IEO is the best way to replace ICO.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 12, 2019, 12:07:39 AM
maybe right now conditions and situations are very bad and it is very difficult to get ico or a project that can get the benefits we expect of course
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
April 11, 2019, 11:58:07 PM
I think not. Still not the right time. Im bounty partisipant and find so many ico have not reached softcap. Its really sad. The market conditions still bad, you must hold on and keep away from ICO, waiting the crypto market have good movement. Its better than you lost your money. Please be patient.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
April 11, 2019, 06:59:57 PM
I don't recommend it again because the new ICO in most of the time are not valuable so the investment on the next new performing ICO again will not give any type of profit for you so it will be waste of time and waste of the work so choosing other way of income is right in this situation.

investing in ICO in a market situation that is still in a downturn is indeed not a good solution because as we already know that with this situation many ICO has failed but not all of them are like that because there are also some ICOs who remain consistent in maintaining their projects.
trading I think is a good solution to be able to make a profit and invest in good coins for the long term is a good strategy.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
April 11, 2019, 05:54:56 PM
Maybe stick with the new IEO that seems to be making huge impact in the community I will say is just same as the ICOs but this seem like the best way to give people assurance of better listing and maybe in the future regulation
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
April 11, 2019, 05:50:12 PM
I don't recommend it again because the new ICO in most of the time are not valuable so the investment on the next new performing ICO again will not give any type of profit for you so it will be waste of time and waste of the work so choosing other way of income is right in this situation.
Activity: 98
April 11, 2019, 02:44:39 PM
Good, instantly it's heavy to add. Any kvetch that the propose promised single affair, on the other hand the currency is value no thing. On the other hand this is according to investors of any projections. Instantly it is hard to forecast what desire pass following. On the other hand I anticipate whether the propose is hard you buoy seat.
Activity: 35
April 11, 2019, 02:19:22 PM
IMO, you shouldn't. First purchase currency that are on the exchanged already and place bitcoin on your antecedence so you won't get whatever issue whether the marketplace tankfuls anew, thither 's yet a opportunity to regain. Distinct from with these ICOs, whether the marketplace vehicles them, fortunes of convalescence is absolutely minimal.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
April 11, 2019, 01:01:11 PM
IEO is now replacing ICO, so I believe that investing in IEO will be more popular than investing in ICO. Moreover, IEO definitely has a number of advantages that make investing in it attractive to potential investors, so it makes sense to look at IEO.

For success, of course we have to follow the trend, IEO, for now it looks like the IEO is good and promising, many IEOs are successful and sold out in a short time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 11, 2019, 08:35:17 AM
IEO is now replacing ICO, so I believe that investing in IEO will be more popular than investing in ICO. Moreover, IEO definitely has a number of advantages that make investing in it attractive to potential investors, so it makes sense to look at IEO.
Activity: 364
April 10, 2019, 04:06:56 PM
Yes, now the price of Bitcoin has started to increase. This has an impact on all coins and has increased. You can now start buying ICO coins and I suggest you be more careful in making purchases. Take your time to do research and if you doubt it's better not to buy ICO coins.
Activity: 490
April 10, 2019, 03:44:37 PM
There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
I am wondering if buying some decent ICOs will be wise at this point.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

I appreciate all reasoned contributions
ICO with each new day is becoming less reliable choice for investors, continuous losses and disappointment, and the saving bull market will not soon, so you have to stand aside and watch
You have to observed longer than as usual, many projects are become nothing after the ico periods, so being more selective before investing your money is necessary, you have to be more furious when thinking about this market, make sure to investigate and be well aware about project future developments and what will be the chances to grow after the release.
I agree, you need to look more closely at the tokens that you are going to buy. A lot of tokens turned out to be just a dummy. Many of them lost money on the purchase of such tokens. Many lost finances.
Activity: 28
April 10, 2019, 03:36:29 PM
Personally I'm indeed away.. I desire view to come in in a propose just on presale or individual trafficking with great deduct ( many than 40%) compared to ICO cost, or else I anticipate it's yet as well venturesome to lay out in ICO stage and it's greater to wait representing interchanges..
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 10, 2019, 03:20:36 PM
There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

ICO with each new day is becoming less reliable choice for investors, continuous losses and disappointment, and the saving bull market will not soon, so you have to stand aside and watch
You have to observed longer than as usual, many projects are become nothing after the ico periods, so being more selective before investing your money is necessary, you have to be more furious when thinking about this market, make sure to investigate and be well aware about project future developments and what will be the chances to grow after the release.
Activity: 42
April 10, 2019, 02:51:21 PM
I custom rede whatever single or you to sink in ICOs at this location. As even as you anticipate the marketplace is lastly peppy backbone, that isn't the example from my have position. All the more at the warmth of it, ICOs are yet existence established in this place if in a craps or carrys marketplace. How they'll cooking stove away in the mart cannot be prognosticated, on the other hand the total, they desire sure not achieve good instantly in arrears to minimal concern close to the investment general
Activity: 663
https://streamies.io/
April 10, 2019, 01:57:33 PM

You should not redeem tokens of ICO projects. It is now true garbage. there will be no projects mobilizing capital by ICO. All good projects will now contact the exchanges to support their token sale.
The new IEO is what you should invest in it now. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: