Pages:
Author

Topic: should I start buying ICOs again - page 12. (Read 39215 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
March 28, 2019, 08:43:19 AM
I don't think that it is the right time to invest in ICOs again, as investing in ICOs haven't been profitable at all over the past one year's, so we have to wait till the market fully recovers.
Certainly, the market has shown signs of recovery but it is still not enough to help projects return, projects that need more recovery, need a green market, that will help investors come back and pour large amounts of money into the project. The current time is still a sensitive time and discourages people from joining ico because the projects are still too risky and too many failures, if we like to invest in projects, the IEO is a hot spot in this period, many exchanges are starting to launch the IEO, this could be an opportunity to make a profit in the tough market
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
March 28, 2019, 03:26:34 AM
Before investing, you better check and choose a reliable ICO. Until now investing in ICO is still risky, but if you get a good ICO, you can invest. Currently, Cryptocurrency conditions are still very low and anything can happen.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
March 28, 2019, 03:07:08 AM
I don't think that it is the right time to invest in ICOs again, as investing in ICOs haven't been profitable at all over the past one year's, so we have to wait till the market fully recovers.
There are no increase in ICO, but it IEO we see some good price action.
If you willing to invest in IEO, you can do that now, and we cannot also discount the reality that there are good ICO projects around.
Also, try buying coins that are cheap and trading already, it's a steal with the situation now.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
March 28, 2019, 02:48:38 AM
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
March 27, 2019, 10:44:07 PM
If KYC is not problem then investing in high roller ICOs can be profitable. Latest versions of token sales made it more safe to be a participant in the ICOs.
That's true but we must need a lot of luck to be able to participate in the IEO, some people have been saying if that will need huge luck to buy a little amount of token from IEO. There was a lot of demand make it sold out just in a few minutes
Activity: 304
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
March 27, 2019, 07:56:03 PM
There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
I am wondering if buying some decent ICOs will be wise at this point.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

I appreciate all reasoned contributions
Buy in your own risk because some of ICO now is hard to collect a funds so there's no assurance if they succeed in their project much better to wait the market to be OK and  find a good ICO to invest by deeply researching.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
March 27, 2019, 07:12:53 PM
If KYC is not problem then investing in high roller ICOs can be profitable. Latest versions of token sales made it more safe to be a participant in the ICOs.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
March 27, 2019, 06:20:35 PM
What are you waiting for. Delay is so dangerous.
I don't want miss out again, that's why I'm investing in the faireum.io project.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
February 10, 2019, 05:51:36 PM
If you are fine with Kyc then are some good project out there where you can invest and as many of them list their token regulated exchange so it is good way to protect investor money ,then it is fine to invest in those project to get cheap token but if you are going for general ico then it is better to buy them after they hit exchange as after manipulation price will dump.
Step by step, we are removing anonymity of individuals who are investing crypto with the help of kyc implementation. By doing that, it can help to eliminate or minimize the numbers of scammers and could bring the trust of investors into participatinh ICO again.
Activity: 882
Merit: 268
February 10, 2019, 04:19:27 PM
If you are fine with Kyc then are some good project out there where you can invest and as many of them list their token regulated exchange so it is good way to protect investor money ,then it is fine to invest in those project to get cheap token but if you are going for general ico then it is better to buy them after they hit exchange as after manipulation price will dump.

I note that at the moment most ICOs have implemented Kyc for their investors, but the potential is almost no different than before, I prefer to join the current coin voting list and continue to monitor ICO that is directly connected to the big market. If emphasized in general, ICO must also remain realistic about the market situation.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
P2P to fiat exchange & wallet -- www.totalcoin.io
February 10, 2019, 04:11:19 PM
No, I think it is too early to buy ICO. It seems to me that this industry is in a very deep depression now. I would wait a few months.
i have the same think with, wait in a little time before make decission for investing or buying coin/toke from ico, because for now ICO/STO campaign is not worthed for investing our money

Totally agree. We are past the hype & all the scammy projects in ICO right now, so the best we can do is wait for the situation to be stabilized a little bit and instead invest into known cryptos on the market. 3rd quarter of 2019 is when I think we could make small steps into investing in some ICO projects.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
February 10, 2019, 02:29:33 PM
Activity: 602
February 10, 2019, 02:25:06 PM
No, I think it is too early to buy ICO. It seems to me that this industry is in a very deep depression now. I would wait a few months.
i have the same think with, wait in a little time before make decission for investing or buying coin/toke from ico, because for now ICO/STO campaign is not worthed for investing our money
if a company is officially registered in their own countries, then there is a guarantee for the legal protection of all investors. On the basis of But every fraudster can be held accountable and pay damages.
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
February 10, 2019, 12:47:46 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
February 10, 2019, 12:38:08 PM
Buying ICO coins for now I feel is very wise. But you also need to be more selective in determining ICO. Because by looking at the market that is still falling, it certainly has risks. It's better to invest in the 5 best coins in CMC because it will be safer.
new tokens always surprise. but it depends on our ability to choose investment. most people now have silence and see the market rather than investing. although the price is cheap but it is not enough to attract investment.

the current situation is enough to make investors not interested in ICO. because the ICO that appears sometimes is just fraud. so many investors are wary of all that. so we need to be careful in choosing a coin that we will buy.

This current situation is actually good to buy or invest on an ico because they are still cheap  when compare to when the market is in good condition  . 

not all ico are scams  . you gotta do is pick wisely , do a deep research on what is their plan all about  . 

Aside from ico ,  its also a good idea to add cryptos to your investmente because crypto are more on the safer side  .
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
February 10, 2019, 05:49:49 AM
Buying ICO coins for now I feel is very wise. But you also need to be more selective in determining ICO. Because by looking at the market that is still falling, it certainly has risks. It's better to invest in the 5 best coins in CMC because it will be safer.
new tokens always surprise. but it depends on our ability to choose investment. most people now have silence and see the market rather than investing. although the price is cheap but it is not enough to attract investment.

the current situation is enough to make investors not interested in ICO. because the ICO that appears sometimes is just fraud. so many investors are wary of all that. so we need to be careful in choosing a coin that we will buy.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
February 09, 2019, 09:29:51 PM
There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

buying again ICO investment will not be advisable and not trustable if you have the knowledge to how it's going to be happen without investment when you will definitely realise we cannot make a huge profit in that it will only gives the investment that we are invested so our time and work will definitely waste
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
February 09, 2019, 07:27:05 PM
Certainly investing in an ICO is a very wise decision. However, you also need to be more selective in choosing ICO. You have to spend time doing research on the ICO project. So you don't get caught up in ICO fraud.
It takes a long time to do research on an ICO and even then we don't necessarily choose it correctly. Sometimes when in the middle of the road they make a decision that we don't accept, that's what really worries me. For now, I prefer to invest in existing coins or just choose bitcoin for your investment place. Bitcoin prices are declining, I guess this is a very good time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
February 09, 2019, 07:18:46 PM

Youre right about people getting ready for the bull run. After the dump, a lot of panic selling people are already gone. The remaining portion is the professional and smart ones. Most of us gathers resources bitcoin and altcoin so that if the market rocketed any moment now, we are prepared. So if you want to be ready to, buy now.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
February 09, 2019, 06:46:48 PM
Market conditions have not been stable and are still very low. So, if you invest in ICO, I think it's still risky. It's better to buy coins that are already established like the 10 best coins. And investment, in my opinion, is very wise because this coin is more established and for long-term investment is also very good.
ICO is still a pleasure from investors. but they tend to be unhappy with distribution which is always postponed at will from project developers. Finally, investor interest has changed for ICO which has low potential at very affordable prices, the most important is the roadmap schedule that continues to run smoothly, I am also still interested, because many of my friends are still discussing it.
Pages:
Jump to: