Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC? - page 42. (Read 17851 times)

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
October 16, 2017, 02:51:38 PM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
Bitcoin now is trading close to 5700 dollars, that is a lot of money, so I think it is very obvious that is still worth to buy bitcoin even when the price is this high, the forks that were made in order to weaken bitcoin are in fact making it stronger by creating more demand for bitcoin and making the price to go higher, so keep buying bitcoin and enjoy your easy profits
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
" SIMPLE BUT HARD WORKER"💪😁
October 16, 2017, 01:00:31 PM
it is up to you if you stop buying bitcoin currency, if you have accumulated enough and it is enough that you would probably stop and sell it at a substantial amount I'm sure you'll earn a great deal because of the bitcoin value price increase.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
October 16, 2017, 02:22:32 AM
You should not stop to buy bitcoin but should buy more when the price is cheap because bitcoin has a limited supply so when the supply has reached the maximum price will be up
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 16, 2017, 02:13:27 AM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
I do not know if bitcoin prices will come back or not, I think bitcoin will start showing a drop in hardfork later and will rise again in early 2018, that's just my opinion
I agree to that and i think the same thing like you, since the hard fork is so hype and the price of bitcoin just go up higher because of the recent hype then it will have a drop also after the fork because the people will sell their bitcoin gold and they will convert their bitcoin also to take advantage of the high price and the free money that they will get in bitcoin gold.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
October 16, 2017, 12:04:52 AM
I do not know if bitcoin prices will come back or not, I think bitcoin will start showing a drop in hardfork later and will rise again in early 2018, that's just my opinion
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
October 15, 2017, 11:41:27 PM
If you are not buying the bitcoins just because of the reason that you are not feeling comfortable with the performance of bitcoin, then I’ll recommend you not to do that. You need to keep on buying as many bitcoins as you can afford because of the reason the market price will continuously rise. In case, you are not having enough capital then it is fine not to buy more bitcoins.

Same here, as long as you are studying and following bitcoin for a long time, you will know where and when to buy it. If you feels it is already in its peak you can lie low for some time and set your order to a lower price, and you wait to be filled.
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
October 15, 2017, 11:11:38 PM
If your enthusiasm on Bitcoin was no longer on highest peak, that's the point you need to stop on buying Bitcoin. however for now, you should continue investing on Bitcoin.

By first quarter of 2018, there are some prediction that Bitcoin would reach 10K$.
for me dont stop buying bitcoin until you have extra fund because bitcoin has a brighter future and the value will continue to increase, you should stop if you have luck of fund that is the only reason to stop buying profitable decentralized currency. Me i just continue to buy and collect bitcoin until i can because i believed that this crypto currency will lead me to be rich and stay away on financial crisis like what i experience before without bitcoin.

I think 10k dollar will reach it before this year end, by the help of incoming hard fork bitcoin value getting much stronger and gives us more profit and make 2017 very memorable to all of us. We can say that this year is our lucky year.
its true that bitcoin will rise but you should not wait and hold it unless you have good amount of it and if you have less than its better to increase the quantity of bitcoin by trading or investing.there are plenty of potential coin which can spike to great height like waves.and forking of bitcoin has become a business of developer ,some greedy developer introduce a new variant of bitcoin to earn money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
October 15, 2017, 10:34:34 PM
If your enthusiasm on Bitcoin was no longer on highest peak, that's the point you need to stop on buying Bitcoin. however for now, you should continue investing on Bitcoin.

By first quarter of 2018, there are some prediction that Bitcoin would reach 10K$.
for me dont stop buying bitcoin until you have extra fund because bitcoin has a brighter future and the value will continue to increase, you should stop if you have luck of fund that is the only reason to stop buying profitable decentralized currency. Me i just continue to buy and collect bitcoin until i can because i believed that this crypto currency will lead me to be rich and stay away on financial crisis like what i experience before without bitcoin.

I think 10k dollar will reach it before this year end, by the help of incoming hard fork bitcoin value getting much stronger and gives us more profit and make 2017 very memorable to all of us. We can say that this year is our lucky year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
October 15, 2017, 10:32:48 PM
If you are looking at long-term growth and are willing to forget about your fiat money for the next few years, NO, you should not stop buying BTC.

Bitcoin adoption is growing rapidly each day. Just early this year bitcoin price was at $1000. Now its multiplied by more than five (5) with its current price at $5700 and this is still a small amount compared to it's potential future value. Just wait until wall street invests in bitcoin. Price will surely rocket from whatever it is today. So my suggestion is to buy bitcoin now while its cheap.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 15, 2017, 10:28:23 PM

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 15, 2017, 06:45:15 PM

I think it is better to wait for now. The price is still high. But if you buy now, I think you can make good profits in the future, despite its current price, if we consider the situation for a long term. The choice is yours, but as I said, I guess it is better to wait a little bit more.
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
October 15, 2017, 06:30:24 PM

By this time, you should stop buying bitcoin because the price is high. Wait for the price to become low again then sell when it goes up again
Bad advice! Buy at dips, buy anytime you wish to buy cause you may never even see that value again. I learnt my lessons some years back when I was waiting for the best price and I was never able to buy at that present price till today as it kept rising in value until I just settled for the period I bought in eventually and it is still obviously paying me till today even at the price that I considered too much as at then.
This is the issue with people, they are always looking for the best moment to get into bitcoin not realizing that the best moment is right now, if you do not get in, you are going regret it when bitcoin reaches a price that no one thought it was possible, it was not long ago that people were wondering if bitcoin will reach 1000 dollar again and now we are close to 5000.

When bitcoin price going up they will hope that price will down. Then bitcoin price was decrease still they are waiting for more dips and become worried because they think if they will buy at that dips they think price will decrease more. And now that price is increasing, you will see people regrets that they didn't able to buy lol.

How can they put an end to this regrets if they don't have guts to face the risks.
I could not have said that better myself, some people just lack the guts to take their chances, bitcoin is a new technology, so it is very obvious there are going to be risks, for example bitcoin could be banned tomorrow but it could go mainstream too, I’m investing in bitcoin thinking that at some point we are going to reach mainstream adoption and so the value is going to skyrocket.
the best decision is that we invest in bitcoin because a large number of people are investing in bitcoin and they all love bitcoin and they all want that bitcoin become the best currency of the world because they are getting much benefits from bitcoin that is why we cannot say that bitcoin will ever down. But will will have a brightest future and will be the future of economics.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
October 15, 2017, 06:09:18 PM

By this time, you should stop buying bitcoin because the price is high. Wait for the price to become low again then sell when it goes up again
Bad advice! Buy at dips, buy anytime you wish to buy cause you may never even see that value again. I learnt my lessons some years back when I was waiting for the best price and I was never able to buy at that present price till today as it kept rising in value until I just settled for the period I bought in eventually and it is still obviously paying me till today even at the price that I considered too much as at then.
This is the issue with people, they are always looking for the best moment to get into bitcoin not realizing that the best moment is right now, if you do not get in, you are going regret it when bitcoin reaches a price that no one thought it was possible, it was not long ago that people were wondering if bitcoin will reach 1000 dollar again and now we are close to 5000.

When bitcoin price going up they will hope that price will down. Then bitcoin price was decrease still they are waiting for more dips and become worried because they think if they will buy at that dips they think price will decrease more. And now that price is increasing, you will see people regrets that they didn't able to buy lol.

How can they put an end to this regrets if they don't have guts to face the risks.
I could not have said that better myself, some people just lack the guts to take their chances, bitcoin is a new technology, so it is very obvious there are going to be risks, for example bitcoin could be banned tomorrow but it could go mainstream too, I’m investing in bitcoin thinking that at some point we are going to reach mainstream adoption and so the value is going to skyrocket.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
October 14, 2017, 07:03:52 PM
For me, I will not stop buying bitcoins because in the near future I believe this coins is well increase its price thus we can earn a lot. No matter what the issue is bitcoin is still rising and still continuing to be popular. So do not stop buying.
If you are not buying the bitcoins just because of the reason that you are not feeling comfortable with the performance of bitcoin, then I’ll recommend you not to do that. You need to keep on buying as many bitcoins as you can afford because of the reason the market price will continuously rise. In case, you are not having enough capital then it is fine not to buy more bitcoins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
October 13, 2017, 04:35:30 PM
Even Bitcoin doesn't pump all the time. When this pump is over it will deep. It will be worth more than 5000 USD in the future, that's true. But why buy it at 5000USD, when you can get it cheaper after this pump finishes.
There is another question here, what if when this pump finishes price of Bitcoin stays more than 5000$? I have seen cases like that few times not. I think that it is always good time for buying Bitcoin, because no matter how much you pay, price will still be going up and up. I follow Bitcoin for few years now, and few times i thought it would be wise to wait and buy at lower price. Most of the time i was wrong, because price keeped on rising, and I always thought that i should have bought when i had the chance. Therefor, buy if you want and have founds to buy.
Activity: 280
October 13, 2017, 01:28:33 AM
you should not stop buying a bitcoin now you see that price is now so high that it's up to the end of this year that it's even higher so you do not want to buy a bitcoin now everyone else will have a bitcoin so if I'm with you I'm going to fight you so you will not regret it later ...
Activity: 526
Merit: 253
Damn
October 13, 2017, 01:23:34 AM
I think it is time to stop buying bitcoin. I think you are already to late. But ofcourse it is possible for bitcoin to fall down in value again. So you should use that moment to buy bitcoin and see your income rise by every second.
No, it is never too late to buy bitcoin and I believe that at any price, you can still buy bitcoin if you accept the new tech and the blockchain technology. Bitcoin is about to head $6000, it may be expensive, but don't you think that in the future, bitcoin can hit $60000? It means that you will have the big opportunity to x10 your balance by buying bitcoin right now. Therefore, buying bitcoin is never too late. If you want to be rich, just deposit your money onto exchange and buy bitcoin
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
October 13, 2017, 12:48:46 AM
the current bitcoin market is very high, but that does not mean you should stop buying bitcoin and save it, chances are bitcoin will continue to increase and much more expensive than today, of course invest in bitcoin will benefit much because its price will surely increase growing, it will require substantial capital but the profits generated will be very profitable for you, and if you think the current bitcoin price is too expensive better stop and wait until bitcoin prices go down then when it arrives you can buy bitcoin after that you can save it, and it may take a long time
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
October 13, 2017, 12:42:44 AM
If you think the price will continue to increase soon then maybe you need to continue buying but if you think the price is very high now and there is a chance to get lower in price then maybe you need to stop to buy now and wait for the price to be lower.
Activity: 294
October 13, 2017, 12:39:24 AM
no don't stop! bitcoin value now is incredibly increasing up to five thousand  (5,000). If you stop then you will not get the chance to enjoy the benefits of its increased because now is the right time to buy bitcoins!
Pages:
Jump to: