Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC? - page 39. (Read 17851 times)

Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 20, 2017, 04:48:19 AM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
I suggest you do not stop to buy bitcoin, because bitcoin is very valuable and very rare, if you know that bitcoin has very limited availability and has a lot of demand. it makes the price more expensive.
Activity: 555
Merit: 252
October 20, 2017, 04:39:47 AM
it is up to you if you stop buying bitcoin currency, if you have accumulated enough and it is enough that you would probably stop and sell it at a substantial amount I'm sure you'll earn a great deal because of the bitcoin value price increase.
One should never stop buying bitcoin ass bitcoin is the biggest and the fastest growing digital currency on the internet and it has its root every where in digital money. Bitcoin has a tremendous increase in it value in past times and it is still increasing.  it price is estimated to be near to $6000 in next year which is a very high price as compared to current price. So it in not to late to buy bitcoin in fact it is never too late to buy bitcoin I think. bitcoin is a very safe and secure and globally used crypto currency and also has very high investment and profit rate. many people live on the income they get from bitcoin earnings and they still do not face any financial issue. so one should never stop buying BTC and hold them to sell them in coming future when its prices are at great height.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 20, 2017, 12:47:52 AM
By now for sure you've already profited from the coins you bought a month ago. Bitcoin is a good investment and this time would be the best time to stop buying BTC because the price is high but once fork is here then BTC would most likely or I'm speculating it will go down and is the best time to buy again the coin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
October 20, 2017, 12:14:07 AM
we should start buying bitcoin now for the fork on the 25th Cheesy this will be aa huge investment again and as the pro says bitcoin will reach the 10k miles before the year ends !
buying bitcoin is a great investment also but buying a mining rig can be more profitable or if you'll going to stop buying bitcoin much better to start investing with a small amount you have there's a lot of HYIP but not all of them is legit much better if you look for some reviews about HYIP you're willing to join.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 20, 2017, 12:03:25 AM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?

do not stop to buy bitcoin because bitcoin will always go up and expensive, if you know bitcoin has a very limited availability, if you understand it would know because the more bitcoins become scarce then bitcoin will be more expensive.
Activity: 952
October 19, 2017, 11:47:36 PM
we should start buying bitcoin now for the fork on the 25th Cheesy this will be aa huge investment again and as the pro says bitcoin will reach the 10k miles before the year ends !
Much better if you will buy btc after the fork there is a possibility that price will fall down and hodl it for atleast 2-3 months for sure it will pump again.
Activity: 420
October 19, 2017, 11:22:09 PM

Why would you stop buying BTC? BTC is a good investment, now that we are facing another hard fork and more chances of a dumped price may appear, i think, it is a good time to invest more.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
October 19, 2017, 11:03:37 PM
A good strategy I agree with that, you do not have to stop buying bitcoins instead you should still buy bitcoin because of the huge bitcoin potential in the future. And yes, you can buy bitcoins when big dumps occur when hard forks occur, at such moments you can buy lots of bitcoins and will benefit very well in the near future.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 19, 2017, 10:40:11 PM
If i were you i would because this is just the beginning, every day more and more people are investing in this market and your profits will keep growing the more you invest on it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
October 19, 2017, 10:34:14 PM
Keep buying, even a person that entered the market a few weeks ago will be already in profits, many people worry too much, yes sometimes your investment is going to be below the price you bought but with time the price is going to rise and the chances that it goes below the price you bought will be a lot lower, all of those people that bought at 1000 are going to be perpetually in profit.

I can relate to your point as I bought my first bitcoin when price was $250 and I am still holding that coin in my wallet and now I regret for not buying more at that price as if I would have bought 10 to 15 bitcoins at that time then right now I would be enjoying huge profits so if we continue to buy even now at present price then we can become rich in next 4 to 5 years for sure.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 19, 2017, 07:28:15 PM
If I get a question like that, of course I will not buy any item when the price goes up. This is also true in bitcoin, do not buy if the bitcoin price is down. The principle applies to buying any item.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
October 19, 2017, 04:15:53 PM
Keep buying, even a person that entered the market a few weeks ago will be already in profits, many people worry too much, yes sometimes your investment is going to be below the price you bought but with time the price is going to rise and the chances that it goes below the price you bought will be a lot lower, all of those people that bought at 1000 are going to be perpetually in profit.
Activity: 339
Merit: 120
October 19, 2017, 03:06:42 PM
No. You should not. If what making you think to decide something like that is because of the recent dumps that are happening within bitcoin cryptocurrency's price, better think of it again and observe it very well. Despite of all odds like the dumps, still bitcoin is recovering and regaining its loss in which from the dump, it really pumps larger that before making it more beneficial for each and everyone of us who have been working too hard for bitcoin. It is just that we must see the dump as a opportunity to buy which we can have when the price rises we can have larger money because you make it yourself maximize or expand your capacity.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
October 19, 2017, 02:54:52 PM
Activity: 714
October 19, 2017, 02:45:46 PM
You must stop if you can't afford to buy it but if you can afford you must buy as you can because it will help you to gain much profit. If you already have bitcoin you must hold until the price of bitcoin become more expensive. Lastly, you must buy if the price is low and sell it in high price.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
October 19, 2017, 02:01:48 PM
Well, there's time to stop afterall. when you think you can't afford bitcoin anymore because its price going up these days. but if you think you still can, why bothering to stop? you should continue to buy  Smiley just my opinion, sire. goodluck
There is no stage you cannot afford bitcoin cause no one is stopping you to have something lower than 1BTC.
If 0.0005 BTC is what you can afford at that moment, purchase it, leave it in your wallet and hope for better days ahead.

After all, when 1 BTC was less than a dollar, is it not what you could afford back then you would have purchased and in 7 - 8 years would have gotten the same percentage increase as we have it now. Same can apply to whichever one you buy now and decide to leave it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
October 19, 2017, 11:55:27 AM
Don't be scared. Take your chance. Bitcoin price will rise suddenly. And you will miss the train. Go for it!
I don’t understand, why to stop buying bitcoin because we have seen demonstrably that it was just speculation around bitcoin in the market and now bitcoin has gotten rise once again. Why we forget that it is just beginning of bitcoin and for a long journey with bitcoin we have to run fast. I am not to stop buying bitcoin because I understand the market nature and believe in bitcoin.
Yeah same here I also want to know why it is now being stop to buy the bitcoin because the value of the bitcoin is increasing more and more as much as I know so I think the use of the bitcoin is not late a lot of the people are still buying the bitcoin and the importance of the bitcoin is increasing because the income of the bitcoin is high now, I love to use the bitcoin as another source of income.
Activity: 322
October 19, 2017, 08:41:43 AM
No actually you must buy bitcoin continuously because bitcoin is the most valuable token in the cyptocurrency right now. me i always buy bitcoin if i have some extra money also all of my budget is in my wallet.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
October 19, 2017, 07:45:06 AM
Don't be scared. Take your chance. Bitcoin price will rise suddenly. And you will miss the train. Go for it!
I don’t understand, why to stop buying bitcoin because we have seen demonstrably that it was just speculation around bitcoin in the market and now bitcoin has gotten rise once again. Why we forget that it is just beginning of bitcoin and for a long journey with bitcoin we have to run fast. I am not to stop buying bitcoin because I understand the market nature and believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 18, 2017, 02:27:50 PM
Nobody will decide for you. Crypto currency is something new for all of us. In this mare everything is possible that is impossible in the real.

It`s new for all of us and decision what we should do is on us. Topic is from september, and if OP stopped with buying he made mistake cause bitcoin is making new records this days. This rise is not over, price will make new records couple more years, its not everything so beautiful, there will be drops in price that is normal with bitcoin, people should not panic in this moments, have patience and price will rise minimum double in next year.
Pages:
Jump to: