Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC? - page 56. (Read 17851 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 23, 2017, 07:00:23 PM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
Since bitcoin price is unstable, meaning the price may go high and may get too low. You can stop buying bitcoin if its too expensive for you because you cant get any profit with that. You can do is buy low and sell high. In that way, you can earn your profit. Just learn to monitor the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
September 23, 2017, 05:57:05 PM
I think you are smart enough to figure out the right time to buy  BTC. You can find the profit from the trade of BTC in short time. If you have more money and more time can purchase in a long time.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
September 23, 2017, 04:34:42 PM
You should continue to buy btc this time cause its an opportunity to buy cheap btc at this current rate ,cause for sure bitcoin will double it value by next year. Buy 1 btc and hold it till next year this is one nice option.

Buy and store for several months, or even years - this is the best option. Bitcoin will grow and everyone is sure of it. Your investments will grow if you are investing in Bitcoin today
Activity: 462
September 23, 2017, 04:31:42 PM
You should continue to buy btc this time cause its an opportunity to buy cheap btc at this current rate ,cause for sure bitcoin will double it value by next year. Buy 1 btc and hold it till next year this is one nice option.
Activity: 658
September 23, 2017, 03:56:17 PM
Yes you should still buy bitcoin because it still has room for growth and progression, if you stop buying bitcoin I'm sure you will regret not buying it this time. In fact since bitcoin has been going down recently because of the news China brought the crypto world it is the best time to buy bitcoin before it regains back and continue where it left off.
I agree with you, now is the best chance for us to accumulate more bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will soon recover and stabilize again, we just need to buy, hold and wait, Bitcoin will give us a lot of surprises. In my personal opinion, the news from China is a huge trap, they want to drive the price of Bitcoin down, buy cheap and sell high, bitcoin helped China's economy greatly improve, I do not think the Chinese government wants to stop the development of their country, it's a stupid thing, they will not do it.

Same with me here,  am confident that bitcoin will really recover it's price and holding is the best options to do while price is struggling to pump right now. That's why more and more investors will just hesitant to move further for their future plans of their investments, but still waiting for the exact time even though it's very challenging moments with bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
September 23, 2017, 03:46:41 PM
I think it depends on the situation. For now, it's best to start buying BTC because the price is going down. But you have to wait for the price to go up so that you can sell it. Don't sell the BTC until you get profit. And don't worry about the price, Bitcoin's rate will go up to $5000 at the end of the year. Make sure you buy at nice price for example when the price is around $3000.  Grin
Activity: 686
September 23, 2017, 03:30:24 PM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?
For now 5k a bTC is two much. Its a huge fee even for BTC. make due diligence and take care of your capital. with BTC ate around 3600 even a 20% fee would leave way behind the 5k mark. look around the forum for better deals, or head to localbitcoin and see what you get there.
Activity: 443
September 23, 2017, 03:24:47 PM
Well, if you can afford to buy it you should not stop to buying because if you have a lot of bitcoin its an opportunity to become rich in the near future. However,  if you can't afford to buy bitcoin I think you should try to join in siganture in bitcoin to gain some bitcoin and it is very effective.
A smart investor does not spend a lot of money to buy Bitcoin first or when its price still high. But I think current price is good price to buy Bitcoin if you still have not it. Not easy have time to buy Bitcoin with cheap price as now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 03:03:22 PM
There is no time to stop buying bitcoin, which by its nature have an instable value, as a result all what you have to do is to wait for the convenable moment which corresponds to a downs of bitcoin's value.
Activity: 518
September 23, 2017, 02:59:55 PM
Well, if you can afford to buy it you should not stop to buying because if you have a lot of bitcoin its an opportunity to become rich in the near future. However,  if you can't afford to buy bitcoin I think you should try to join in siganture in bitcoin to gain some bitcoin and it is very effective.
Activity: 155
September 23, 2017, 02:34:31 PM
You can buy anytime you want, because highly chance you would get profit but doesn't know when would you get because the volatile habit. You should not stop buying BTC, it may affect with the market slightly.

How can you trust bitcoin this much?

Somebody said bitcoin will be $1,000 again and this is very panicking for me.

If I were you, I would investigate more and more to understand the actual market behaviour of people before invest money in it.
Activity: 840
www.guestcrew.com
September 23, 2017, 02:33:01 PM
You can buy anytime you want, because highly chance you would get profit but doesn't know when would you get because the volatile habit. You should not stop buying BTC, it may affect with the market slightly.
Activity: 737
Merit: 500
September 23, 2017, 02:30:47 PM
Yes you should still buy bitcoin because it still has room for growth and progression, if you stop buying bitcoin I'm sure you will regret not buying it this time. In fact since bitcoin has been going down recently because of the news China brought the crypto world it is the best time to buy bitcoin before it regains back and continue where it left off.
I agree with you, now is the best chance for us to accumulate more bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will soon recover and stabilize again, we just need to buy, hold and wait, Bitcoin will give us a lot of surprises. In my personal opinion, the news from China is a huge trap, they want to drive the price of Bitcoin down, buy cheap and sell high, bitcoin helped China's economy greatly improve, I do not think the Chinese government wants to stop the development of their country, it's a stupid thing, they will not do it.
For me, any time always best chance to earn Bitcoin and hold it.
Important, can you keep your calm when its price falls down or pump to the moon?
Example if Bitcoin price pump to new AHT, but you do not take profit till its price dropped to old low price like $2,900 in this week, you are bad holder Cheesy
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
September 23, 2017, 11:46:32 AM
I think buying bitcoin requires a right timing because if you are not smart enough to know when is the right time to buy you can lose capital for your investment.
Activity: 150
September 23, 2017, 11:32:19 AM
It depends upon you if you will now stop buying bitcoin just because you are now doubting the capability and capacity of bitcoin to regain what it has lost from the recent news of China's banning of bitcoin's exchange in their country. But for me, I will still do buy bitcoins because I still believe that it will take no long to bitcoin in regaining its lost when it comes to the price rate.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
September 23, 2017, 11:07:59 AM
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
September 23, 2017, 10:50:15 AM
I don't think so. Bitcoin is again recovering its price, it's simple that every currency faces price devaluation. But after price devalued Bitcoin has started new movement with a great flow. So that You should not stop buying Bitcoin because it will add much value in the next month. So I always prefer that you should not miss the chance to buy a single Bitcoin anymore. Day by day Bitcoin is becoming a potential platform so it should be considered as the first priority in order to invest.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
September 23, 2017, 10:49:38 AM
You should never stop buying BTC. You should continue to buy and hold as much as possible because it will continue to rise in value as more people buy in. Also it's universally scare.
well, if you have some money, and do not use it, you'd better buy bitcoin. it can be a very good investment, especially nowadays. the price will definitely go up in a few weeks, or months, moreover at the end of the year. it would be a good investment rather than saving it.
But remember not to risk all of your savings.Just put only the amount that you can afford to lose.Bitcoin might be a good investment but it cant guarantee you that it would last forever but somehow we do have some assurance that we would able to make money overtime seeing the price of bitcoin does rise on months and years that has passed.If we would try to look out its price comparison we would definitely see that its really increasing.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
September 23, 2017, 10:37:43 AM
You should never stop buying BTC. You should continue to buy and hold as much as possible because it will continue to rise in value as more people buy in. Also it's universally scare.
well, if you have some money, and do not use it, you'd better buy bitcoin. it can be a very good investment, especially nowadays. the price will definitely go up in a few weeks, or months, moreover at the end of the year. it would be a good investment rather than saving it.
Activity: 700
September 23, 2017, 10:30:37 AM
Pages:
Jump to: