Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stop Buying BTC? - page 55. (Read 17851 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
September 24, 2017, 09:44:30 AM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?

Its up to you if you want to stop buying bitcoins because the value in the market,i know we are they thoughts in what we be nice to do if we going to buy or not. But for me it better to buy altcoins in low value and when trade it on the time of the altcoins will pump.
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
September 24, 2017, 04:05:33 AM
With China news bitcoin is shaking a lot, and well for sure November bitcoin fork should make the price even more volatil till it get stable. Bitcoin is now and always were the best coin to invest with lower risk over crypto, if i have money i would be buying bitcoin till 2019 since the market will be accumulate the much they can for the halving, but its up to each one to choose the best moment to join or not into bitcoin.
Activity: 259
Merit: 76
September 24, 2017, 02:54:35 AM
Should I stop buying BTC for above market value or should I start paying the listed price? I support Bitcoin and still pay 5k a BTC does anyone see bitcoin going back up?

It goes something like this sir, you can buy bitcoin as long as its price or value is low and it is better to sell it with a high price or value. This is the best thing to do when  we talk about practicality, it helps us  to gain more income. This is an old saying of professional traders since before and it is very effective until our time; facing virtual currency.  
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
September 24, 2017, 02:36:42 AM
The crypto market is very volatile and there are rumors BTC will continue to hard fork again, so continuing to buy btc is not feasible at this time.
Activity: 140
September 24, 2017, 01:44:47 AM
Do you have faith in BTC, you can wait and do not worry about its present price  ?
I think buying it now will be the right decision but you have to wait 1 month or 1 year for the price to reach $ 5000.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 24, 2017, 01:31:28 AM
You should never stop buying BTC because it is the best way to save money ever. All you have to do is buy and hold, which I know is hard for some... but it'll be worth it in the end tenfold.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
September 24, 2017, 01:01:15 AM
It is really a bad decision if you will do that. Do not stop buying Bitcoin. We should continue to buy bitcoins because it is a great opportunity to us to make more money and the value is continuing to increase.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
September 24, 2017, 12:55:17 AM
Let me answer this question once and for all, you should never, ever stop buying Bitcoin!

Never, when you enter here in bitcoin there is no turning back simply because you will love to make money out of money and for me bitcoin is very profitable and a nice asset because i believe in the future of bitcoin and you should not stop accumulating bitcoin not unless you dont want to become rich.
No, just always remember that when you join in one business you were always take the risk. Why you should stop buying bitcoin this time? I think this is the perfect time to buy and invest, because since bitcoin value is declining they also a chance that this following days it will increase too. So don't stop buying bitcoin because I know that in the future they can give you an extra profit.
I really can not understand the opinion of traders on the market, they know the price of Bitcoin will increase in future, but they always doubt it when it stay at low price like now. Why? Although they have a good chance to buy Bitcoin, but why they still ignore it?
It's because they panic if the bitcoin price continuously decreases it's normal for bitcoin holders, but for a trader it is a common occurrence where prices go down / up. I'm sure most member here become bitcoin holder than traders.
Activity: 756
September 24, 2017, 12:34:08 AM
Let me answer this question once and for all, you should never, ever stop buying Bitcoin!

Never, when you enter here in bitcoin there is no turning back simply because you will love to make money out of money and for me bitcoin is very profitable and a nice asset because i believe in the future of bitcoin and you should not stop accumulating bitcoin not unless you dont want to become rich.
No, just always remember that when you join in one business you were always take the risk. Why you should stop buying bitcoin this time? I think this is the perfect time to buy and invest, because since bitcoin value is declining they also a chance that this following days it will increase too. So don't stop buying bitcoin because I know that in the future they can give you an extra profit.
I really can not understand the opinion of traders on the market, they know the price of Bitcoin will increase in future, but they always doubt it when it stay at low price like now. Why? Although they have a good chance to buy Bitcoin, but why they still ignore it?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
September 23, 2017, 11:45:38 PM
I see it going back up there. It will always go back up and leave us the footprints of profits. I believe you should not stop buying bitcoins in any time as long as your plans are big enough and you are willing to get big profits in the future. The ups and downs will always be there no matter what happens because you know all the hypes about bitcoin around the world and investors taking interest time to time. Hopefully this trend will follow always and we can create a fortune pot for us.
Activity: 630
September 23, 2017, 09:55:49 PM

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
September 23, 2017, 09:51:34 PM
Don't be scared. Take your chance. Bitcoin price will rise suddenly. And you will miss the train. Go for it!
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
September 23, 2017, 09:46:56 PM

Activity: 240
September 23, 2017, 08:35:35 PM
For me, no. You should not stop buying bitcoin because despite of all the circumstances that bitcoin have faced recently, it still make a way to regain its lost from the great dump that have happened weeks before. If you are getting worried about the price dump, well that was really alarming but see, it regains its lost just a couple of days after the banning of China. Just continue to believe into bitcoin and surely it will be a great thing to do
Activity: 518
Presale is live!
September 23, 2017, 08:34:15 PM
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 23, 2017, 08:32:33 PM
I think buying bitcoin requires a right timing because if you are not smart enough to know when is the right time to buy you can lose capital for your investment.

In this world, no one can tell you what is the right time to buy or sell. If anyone can do that then they should be super rich by now. So you should always start buying in small quantities whenever prices drop and accumulate over the time to get a best average price for each bitcoin. If you wait for right time then you may need to wait forever and never invest money in bitcoins.
Yeah, buying or getting the average price of bitcoin is one of the best way to make a good investment because you just need to buy bitcoin on a fixed worth of bitcoin every month or whenever you want and study how to do fundamental analysis and also technical analysis so you will have more chances to buy at a good chance.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
September 23, 2017, 08:16:43 PM
Since bitcoin price is unstable, meaning the price may go high and may get too low. You can stop buying bitcoin if its too expensive for you because you cant get any profit with that. You can do is buy low and sell high. In that way, you can earn your profit. Just learn to monitor the value of bitcoin.

Yeah I agree and it all depends in your budget and how many bitcoin that you're holding.
If you have funds and your sub conscious tells you to buy more the go for it, as we see the market is still unstable, and it's a good indication that we can have a good profit.
But on the other hand, if you feel you have enough bitcoin in your wallet then you should call it a day.
You see brother, the decision is all up to you.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
September 23, 2017, 08:09:59 PM
I think buying bitcoin requires a right timing because if you are not smart enough to know when is the right time to buy you can lose capital for your investment.

In this world, no one can tell you what is the right time to buy or sell. If anyone can do that then they should be super rich by now. So you should always start buying in small quantities whenever prices drop and accumulate over the time to get a best average price for each bitcoin. If you wait for right time then you may need to wait forever and never invest money in bitcoins.
Activity: 336
September 23, 2017, 08:04:09 PM
I believe now is the perfect time to buy bitcoin. China ban had a big impact on the price which went from 4800$ to 3000$ within two days. Bitcoin now is on a low value, maybe it is not that low to some people but it is only going one way; up. In the near future bitcoin is expected to reach 5k or even more so maybe now you should consider buying some if you have extra money. I intend to do the same thing.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
September 23, 2017, 07:56:55 PM
It will still depend to you. But seeing that its market value low, I think this is the perfect time to Buy Bitcoin and to hold for a period of time. We all know that its market value will eventually recover from the downfall that will give huge profit to its users once it fully recovered. Bitcoin is slowly making its way up again, and hoping that it will continue. Its just my opinion that this is the perfect time to buy Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: