Pages:
Author

Topic: Should invest on ripple or litecoin ? - page 34. (Read 24632 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Ripple is worth it long term. XRP was .43 last month. Products are just starting to go live also, this is the beginning, the race has started.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
Decision is yours as you are the driver of your vehicle but if I would talk base on my personal understanding, I prefer litecoin to ripple x100 for the fact that ripple is a centralized stuff while decentralization is one of the reason crypto is around. Why would invest in that long term? Moreover, litecoin have being doing good for years in crypto market
Activity: 336
Better then invest in Ripple and Bitcoin. Litecoin is a coin, which recently just stands still. I think you'd better invest in a ripple, as this coin may take off in the future.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I highly recommend you to invest on bitcoin or ethereum, those coins you mentioned are probably good but bitcoin and eth has better future comparing to them, since you only mentioned ripple and litecoin, I think I'm gonna go with litecoin as we know that it has shown a good progress in recent years. XRP is a good one though but I never consider and take it as my investment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?
I think you should not buy these coins. I doubt you will get a profit. It's better to buy ETH then you will definitely be the winner.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
i will wise to invest and hodl fort both currency. Ripple no doubt from .70  US dollar to an All Time High of 3.50 USD last year. This coin is a sleeping giant. and Litecoin is consider one of the top 5 altcoin this year. I would dived my initial investment into say 70% Ripple and 30% Litecoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
Personally for me, this is an easy choice, because in any case I will choose Litecoin. This promising coin is now in the drawdown and it is worth buying right now.
Investments in Ripple and Litecoin are both reasonably safe bets in the unpredictable world of crypto currency trading. Ripple provide more short-term trading benefits as compared to Litecoin. But since you want to hold the coin for long term, it would not be beneficial for you due to high fluctuations in its price. So I’ll advise you to hold Litecoin.
Activity: 532
Personally for me, this is an easy choice, because in any case I will choose Litecoin. This promising coin is now in the drawdown and it is worth buying right now.
Activity: 672
Both coins are good coins, there is no doubt about that but I believe is that if I own a large quantity of coin then I will surely make huge profit from it. Ripple is still under $1 now and is over $100 per token so I advise you buy Ripple so that you will be able to posses huge of tokens rather than buying small quantity of Litecoin.
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?
If you have a lot of capital, I recommend holding both. But if the capital is only for one coin, I think litecoin is the right choice, because ripple is more difficult to guess.
Activity: 1358
The two are good altcoins good to hold for long term, but if I choose one maybe I should choose ripple because my feeling of ripple will pump up and you can earn x3 or x5 this year, but this is only my opinion.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
Right now I don't advise buying a crypto currency. Just now we are in a falling trend. I would prefer to wait a little and then you can buy ripple and litecoin and other coins.
Activity: 364
I think both coins are very good. The 2 coins have their respective goals and have good potential, Ripple has already signed contracts with more than 100 banks, while Litecoin is a favorite of many investors, so it's up to your taste.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
I personally advise you to invest in Litecoin rather than Ripple.
Activity: 266
If you ask me both are trustable.But if you must pick one , invest ripple.Because , It has more potential than litecoin.I dont like litecoin by theway.
Activity: 336
Hello everyone.

In my way of thinking, ripple is not a real coin, because it is not decentralized. For me, litecoin is a much more promising and reliable coin than ripple.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Both coins are just fantanstic. I think ripple is a good market to invest. You should do your research as an investor, you know what you want. Check their objective and ideas and choose the one you like. Surely both coins will do well.
Activity: 308
Both are pretty good and many are buying this coin, If I have to make a choice, I personally focus more on coin Ripple.
Activity: 196
Ripple is the smarter choice if we are to analyze the recent data.
Activity: 490
In my opinion both Ripple and Litecoin are altcoin worth to invest in long term. They promise to give investors a lot of profit in the future. Ripple is one of the first cryptocurrency accepted and used in many banks around the world. It has a market capitalization of 3 coinmarketcap, every day this altcoin has a huge trading volume. Litecoin is also one of the crypto that provides high stability, it has a good growth rate. Right now is a good time for us to buy Ripple and Litecoin.
Pages:
Jump to: