Pages:
Author

Topic: Should invest on ripple or litecoin ? - page 31. (Read 24632 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 268
I would choose the second option, i dont like the first one, because it is not a currency, it is centralised thing that are controlled by banks, so it is attempt to sell the item that are not like the reac crypto currency, but choice is yours, i cant force u to do anything.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
Yes invest. Just not if you want to choose it as a long-term investment then Yes, of course, but if you are going to trade with these coins, I advise you to choose something more suitable than this coin.
XRP is also the fourth most popular and most traded cryptocurrency. Faster transactions and extremely scalable platform are helping RippleNet to grow continuously.
Activity: 219
Merit: 11
Yes invest. Just not if you want to choose it as a long-term investment then Yes, of course, but if you are going to trade with these coins, I advise you to choose something more suitable than this coin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Ripple and litecoin are good investment it's going to very good condition.Ripple technology faster than many other coins in the market. It takes only 3.6 seconds to complete a transaction on the Ripple network.LTC is a minable coin listed as number 5 on the cryptocurrency market site coinmarketcap.com.These coins are best to hold.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?

It is very subjective here as there's people who always say that
Ripple is a centralized cryptocurrency
Litecoin is just a fork of Bitcoin and re-enhance with different supply and tech

However IMO, despite if you are going more towards to centralized crypto or a Fork of project, it doesn't matter right now
Everything has changed in the crypto atmosphere, whoever got major adopted by most user throughout the world, who will be the king

If i were to choose among 2, i would split my investment in both
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Ripple might be manipulated and some hardcore crypto supporters here would never support it. However, if we talk about potential profits, I would go for Ripple.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
To me investment is an individual decision because what may make sense to you may not be so with another, litecoin and ripple are all good choice of investment and their both have great potential and at that it will be difficult for me to advice on which to invest in. But me personally I will choose ripple over litcoin due to price and market cap.
Activity: 74
I think that more sense will be from investing in Ripple than litecoin, because personally to me it seems more fundamental than the same litecoin.
Activity: 89
Litecoin is the better choice. The project is sound and it will do good. Although with ripple, because it is still cheaper and has a lot of potential with a long way to go then the potential for high percentages of return on investments are higher with ripple so you should stick to ripple to make the most profits in the long run.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Ripple can deliver results more to invest. If looking at the price of a ripple ride height a few months ago would certainly be very promising if it can get the same results from a ripple to a second time. Although many were dubious but ripple widely cooperation and this will make the price rise will be more convincing.
Activity: 66
The both coins are very solid investments with good partnerships I must say. It would be good to spread your investments over the two as the two can get you decent gains. This is my advice
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I think that for this time being investing in these coins is not the best decision. The key point is that neither Ripple nor Lightcoin have the option of smart contracts. And this is an important requirement of the new time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Both altcoins is good but I prefer ripple, Ripple is long-term altcoin and has a potential to rise the price.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?

I suggest you buy ripple, because ripple is great for long-term investment, just look at the ripple price, from 2017 until the end of 2017 ripple prices have gone up high
Activity: 143
Instead of choosing those coins, why don't you invest in ethereum, its better than those two. But if you need to pick from those two then I would say that litecoin might be better,
Activity: 196
I think you should invest in litecoin. Some this weekend, I have often heard that ripple is now already no longer has a future. Whether the news is true or false, but preferably coin with the news that bad news is obligated to avoid. We recommend that you search the coins with the news News positi, as this will affect the price of the coin.
Activity: 280
Hello everyone.

It may not be easy to choose one of these two Altcoins. But it looks like Ripple has a larger market capitalization. So my assumption is litecoin for short and ripple for long term.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
If you have to choose one of the two altcoin! I will choose LTC for my investments! But I would choose to use both to reduce the risk! Of course, all decisions are made by you! I only make suggestions in my own opinion
in the end utilizing both is the best way to make improvements to our income. well, I think it's good, it's just that it will need bigger capital. for me, I will probably have LTC in terms of investment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
If you have to choose one of the two altcoin! I will choose LTC for my investments! But I would choose to use both to reduce the risk! Of course, all decisions are made by you! I only make suggestions in my own opinion
Activity: 182
Hello everyone.

When viewed in terms of function and development, it seems for the long term Ripple more promising. There are many doubts about Ripple, but if ripple can perform its function as planned, I think it would be easy for ripple to double its market capitalization.
Pages:
Jump to: