Pages:
Author

Topic: Should invest on ripple or litecoin ? - page 35. (Read 24632 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
neither of them Smiley you should invest less popular but huge potential coins like wanchain, apex, phantasma (coming soon) etc.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Personally i would not like ripple now but given a choice like LTC vs XRP, most likely I would choose something that has lower in value (provided it has room for growth)

Do you have more room for other choices? LTC is not very good choice either although I prefer LTC to XRP but not in terms of current price
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I think ripple will offer value for money if you intend to hold it for a year. And considering the low price of ripple,you can get as much ripple than litecoin.
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
both are very promising, but personally I prefer litecoin. for me ripple is a very ambitious project, there are many partnerships that have been done ripple with finance and banking companies, but until now ripple has not experienced growth and real impact for her.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
I'm not sure whether the ripple will grow because many banks use this coin and do not need a high-volatility coin  Smiley
Activity: 98
The market is encompassed with various kinds of digital currency coin. Be that as it may, not every one of the coins is sufficient for speculation. So to locate the great coin, you should complete a tremendous research with respect to various coins. Be that as it may, you can't have the capacity to think about the all .Research on many coins will take huge time constantly. So what is the need to do this when you have a set up one like bitcoin? Put resources into the bitcoin and spare time and cash!! Wink Wink
copper member
Activity: 238
Bounty Management? https://t.me/Luminos17
if you think you invest ripple, because the price is very volatile, I suggest just keep it for a few months, to hold 1 year much better investment to bitcoin or ethereum
Activity: 196
Yes, I think it's two very good coins, I think the coin ripple has the potential to reach to the moon, nowadays a lot of support for ripples. so why not try to buy it from now on.
Activity: 302
Merit: 120
I think if for investment within 1 year. the best is ripple.
copper member
Activity: 455
Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?

I prefer litecoin because it has a good reputation and also can grow bigger. And I'm sure litecoin will give me good results rather than ripples.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
if you want that your investment 2x in short time. you invest in small coin like ripple which will double in short time.
Activity: 504
Definitely best to invest in LTC and the reasons for a ton, because Ripple is a tool of banks today and generally Ripple is accused today that it is not a crypto currency at all, there are many reasons, I would not invest there.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
litecoin copied bitcoin . it has little innovation . ripple is a really practical coin . it is the best solution for cross-border transfers . it will be adopted by most banks worldwide
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?

Do you already have some ether or bitcoin? I think those should actually become a priority above all the others, but narrowing your choices to just those two, then I would say litecoin. I don't even consider ripple a good investment to be honest, and for me it doesn't really matter if it will ever give your profit or not, because in the long run (and you did mention at least 1 year) I believe that everyone will understand that the ripple token itself, has no value.

Most people don't even know what that token is for, but you need to know one thing about it. The token is just a feature of the network, and it's used to prevent an attack, nothing else. It was never meant to be to valuable, or scarce. That token is meant to be destroyed on every tx, and at a very low rate, so that the network continues to work, even if it ever gets mass adoption from banks. So you will always have tons of tokens, that will only be valuable enough to protect the network, but never valuable enough to ever work as a good investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I think both projects are extremely good. But the centralized nature of Ripple refused a large part of its investors. She has already signed contracts with more than 100 banks, but I think Litecoin is a favorite between these two coins.  Smiley
Activity: 448
I think you can invest in ripple because ripple is a token with financial attributes. Many banks and institutions began docking ripple payments. Future application scenarios will be more and more promising.
Activity: 182
I would advise to invest in Litecoin rather than Ripple. Because Litecoin project is good and potential of growth is huge. People should wait for some more time to get more returns.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
If you are wealthy and have plenty money to risk then go for both coins, But if you don't have something to invest then don't, I really think it is still good to invest in bitcoin than any other Altcoins even thought that the price is going really absurdly down right now, We just need to keep calm chill and Netflix all we want because bitcoin is here to stay.
Activity: 89
Investing in litecoin may have more potential for growth, but investing in Ripple will be less risky. If it were me, I would choose Ripple.
Activity: 854
Definitely Litecoin as it has a far better reputation than Ripple based on what I've read before.
Pages:
Jump to: