Pages:
Author

Topic: Should invest on ripple or litecoin ? - page 27. (Read 24630 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
I think Ripple should be better, Ripple is in the top three in terms of market capitalization, and there are many supporters. But before making an investment, you should check the current market condition.
Activity: 210
Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?

In my mind, both are very good and equally promising.
Both also have their own interests and coins that are popular among the crypto market or among the public.
But if you have a lot of capital it's better to invest in both.

Activity: 115
Hello everyone.
I want to buy some coin and hold it for at least 1 year. What should I invest on, ripple or litecoin ?

I prefer investing on litecoin because the potential of this coin in the market to grow even more is much better more than choose ripply with less than a dollar price in the market today.

for me i prefer to choose also for litecoin than ripple because litecoin is more stable and aside from that this is more popular and  trusted crypto investment world wide.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hello everyone.

I prefer investing on litecoin because the potential of this coin in the market to grow even more is much better more than choose ripply with less than a dollar price in the market today.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
I'd rather pick litecoin than ripple because litecoin also has a great potential like ethereum. Also it is a decentralized coin which is a good for crypto. I hate the fact that Ripple is centralized coin because the head is in power for it. Also ripple's bullrun just ended it was up to 5$ token now it become cent again so it will likely rest and it wont bull for the next month.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Hello everyone.
litecoin is better than ripple,  well, if you would have read the feedback about ripple you will not include yourself anymore on ripple. litecoin is the best suit for holding a long time.
If for the long term I also agree litecoin the best. litecoin much can survive and have great opportunities. I was a bit dubious to ripple due to the centralized system so it is difficult for reliable if for long term investment
Activity: 196
Between Ripple and Litecoin are both good altypoints to make investments for the future, but I personally tend to litecoin, now it seems litecoin is on the rise maybe the selling price is high, but the choice remains in your hands where to invest
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
if you will going to hold it for one year then both of them would be the best choice because Ripple has some quality which helps you to make a good amount of profit and also it is in the top three, litecoin would also be a good choice.
I think both of them are good enough to buy right now, and I think it's better if you buy some ethereum, I see some news that ethereum will improve next year and I think that's good news for investors

Activity: 196
Hello everyone.

I would rather invest in Litecoin to invest in Ripple a lot of people who do not like this koi because the growth is not good and I prefer to invest in Litecoin because this coin gives good and bigger confidence

Activity: 172
Merit: 2
Diversify
invest in 10-20 coins
if ltc or ripple will go down, u r fked up
But if you have portfolio you r saved
whaletank club
Activity: 140
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Hello everyone.
I think if you choose between these two coins, then you better choose litecoin. I think it is quite promising and will bring you more profit than ripple. But I think that the best investment at the moment is ETH.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
Hello everyone.
litecoin is better than ripple,  well, if you would have read the feedback about ripple you will not include yourself anymore on ripple. litecoin is the best suit for holding a long time.
Activity: 420
I prefer the ripple. I suggest ripple because I think ripple is more profitable in the future. The market opportunity is also higher than litecoin. Ripple also has an advantage in the transaction process that takes a very short time, just four seconds. Ripple is also easy to redeem into local currency. Ripple technology facilitates XRP exchange with various currencies in the world, even including bitcoin. That is because Ripple has been integrated with banking services in the world. In fact, nowadays, ripple is one of the cornerstones of the revitalization.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
if you will going to hold it for one year then both of them would be the best choice because Ripple has some quality which helps you to make a good amount of profit and also it is in the top three, litecoin would also be a good choice.
Activity: 174
Sometimes the issue of buy and hold is really subjective and i would advice you study the market trend carefully before you buy. As to which coin to invest depends on your interest, but in my own way it would be best you invest in litecoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I probably going for LTC, since i really not sure ripple is meant for our daily usage. Litecoin has been one of the oldest and widely accepted altcoins after ethereum. The development of litecoin has been very positive, but ripple is currently getting more mainstream attentions amid more conventional banks are using and testing ripple as cross border transaction. But it is mainly used in between banks not on the consumer side.

I also used litecoin quite a bit doing transaction as its fee is relatively lower and fast.

Activity: 101
Honestly, I think you should invest in Ripple. After a down period recently, Ripple’s value is starting to go up again. This may be your last chance to buy on the cheap! Experts agree upon the notion that, given the network’s popularity, well-built platform, worldwide investing interests and penetration in the media and mainstream society, Ripple is bound to grow in the short, medium, and long-term.
Activity: 104
I prefer Ripple to Litecoin. The Ripple platform represents one of those innovative systems. While it has been around since 2012, it is still solidly backing up banking and financial institutions in their quest to provide more efficient and faster transactions that can be built around customers’ trust in each other and the network.
Activity: 103
I appreciate of Litecoin as well as the team behind it. Charlie Lee, the creator of Litecoin, now works on the project full time. Lee also has a team of highly experienced blockchain experts that are helping the company to grow.If you are looking to make a long-term Litecoin investment, you can invest small amounts on a regular basis. This will allow you to protect yourself from any short-term price movements.
Activity: 99
I like Litecoin. Litecoin is one of the most established cryptocurrencies, with more than 7 years of trading. In fact, it was the first ever alt-coin. This makes Litecoin investing less of a risk compared to some of the newer coins.
Pages:
Jump to: