Pages:
Author

Topic: Should leave the market? - page 11. (Read 32690 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 268
January 01, 2019, 06:11:48 PM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
I think that would be a bad decision now, we are in bottom almost and next days will be better than 2018 so if you can do, invest more when they dropped again to bottom and hodl it, you will sell them from x10-20 prices in bull season.
Don’t give up your journey in cryptocurrency, just keep on doing what is right and you will get good profit on that. Giving up is not an option and it will never bring positive impact to you. If you are in doubt about the market, just take a rest but never to sold your coins at a loss. Top coins is really a good option for a safe investment, you’d better to invest on that coins when bear market is still on.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
January 01, 2019, 05:41:21 PM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
I think that leaving market when we are close to the bottom may be a worst thing what you can do now.
Just wait and buy more coins, soon, everything will change after big investors come.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
freelanex.io
January 01, 2019, 03:46:15 PM
I do not think that we should stop investing in cryptocurrency. On the contrary, in such a difficult period for cryptocurrency, we must maintain faith.

As for me, I am going to invest in the cryptocurrencies this year as well. I am sure that it will give me the possibility to save some money for my children. I am sure that the best cryptos will grow.
hopefully what you say can be proven , because until now the crypto price is still under correction and it is difficult to rise high, give me the reason why you are so sure that crypto will continue to grow
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 01, 2019, 03:36:10 PM
I think that would be a bad decision now, we are in bottom almost and next days will be better than 2018 so if you can do, invest more when they dropped again to bottom and hodl it, you will sell them from x10-20 prices in bull season.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
January 01, 2019, 02:36:11 PM
I do not think that we should stop investing in cryptocurrency. On the contrary, in such a difficult period for cryptocurrency, we must maintain faith.

As for me, I am going to invest in the cryptocurrencies this year as well. I am sure that it will give me the possibility to save some money for my children. I am sure that the best cryptos will grow.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
December 31, 2018, 04:20:35 AM
In my view it is just the beginning of cryptocurrency industry. Almost all projects are still in development. I think this market is especially for cryptocurrency enthusiast. I believe in the blockchain technology and will continue to invest.

maybe leaving the market at a certain time will be fine. however, having enough assets might be better before you leave. the price might be higher when you return. maybe there are still people who are panicking at the current market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
December 31, 2018, 04:10:11 AM
Yes, my opinion is that this is very common in the market when the price of crypto coins collapses. Especially in 2018 many projects failed and fraud projects increased. So investors certainly have difficulty earning profits. So they chose to leave the market. But you should not leave the market because it will not change anything unless you are actively investing.
Activity: 378
December 31, 2018, 03:42:11 AM

It is impossible to invest only in profitable coins. Take into account the fact that some of the coins from the top 20 will not recover after this fall. Recalculate the possible profit, and if it turns out to be positive - go ahead.
Activity: 420
December 30, 2018, 04:29:09 PM
if many people get out of the market, then it's the right time for us to enter the market. because it is unfortunate if we miss the opportunity to have assets at low prices.
I agree the prices are very low and I think to buy very well, but I would not sell because we can not see such prices
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
December 30, 2018, 03:23:23 PM
I don't think this is the right time to leave the market. If you want to make money, then it is better to start investing in mid - January or do not sell what is at the moment and wait six months or a year.
Activity: 378
December 30, 2018, 03:14:24 PM
Error leaving crypto and ignoring crypto again along with the contents in the crypto wallet. Aftermarket selection and a drop in market value, Crypto has experience in rising and falling market values ​​over time. Before arriving at this point, the crypto value is quite low. So after this, there will most likely be an increase in market value. There will be regret that you feel if you leave the market now.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
December 30, 2018, 03:10:24 PM
we should not leave the market because it will recover. on the contrary we have to be ready for the new growth and don't miss a new chance.
Activity: 332
Merit: 11
December 30, 2018, 03:02:19 PM
I still believe in the crypto market in my country. I invest there and trade. There are no obstacles that I experienced. It is true that you have to invest in 20 coins with the highest capitalization and that is definitely profitable.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
December 30, 2018, 02:47:30 PM
In my view it is just the beginning of cryptocurrency industry. Almost all projects are still in development. I think this market is especially for cryptocurrency enthusiast. I believe in the blockchain technology and will continue to invest.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
December 30, 2018, 02:28:24 PM

Yes, I believe because if people will going to focus only on some most promising coins, the worthless coins will be kicked out of the market, as a result, the market value of more important coins will be considered, and eventually increase at the same time.
It seems to me that your thought is very similar to the truth, we all understand that today many projects are just a name that in fact will bring nothing in the future. But still people continue to invest in such projects. It is terribly interesting what will happen next.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 30, 2018, 07:39:15 AM
In my opinion, the most difficult stage in the life of any trader and investor is to go through the correction stage. If you manage to do it, then I can congratulate you, in the future it will be much easier for you. Apparently you couldn't do it...
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
December 30, 2018, 06:56:35 AM
I would hold till the next bullish trend, because it is simply silly to sell your coins at the moment, because I have no doubts that the market is going to recover. We have so much amazing updates coming in January, so just wait a little bit more.
Activity: 255
December 30, 2018, 06:50:04 AM

If you invest only in 20 coins with the highest capitalization, then you can miss most of the profits, but there is one point that is peculiar only to the bear market. Now you can earn on them, as the top 20 coins is on average -75% of the ATH.
Activity: 405
Merit: 136
December 29, 2018, 06:30:37 PM

In general Crypto market not too different from traditional market. There are uptrends and downtrends everywhere. Even S&P and D&J drops dramatically last months. Also oil drops practically two times since October like Bitcoin  Wink Just should trade in trend.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
December 29, 2018, 06:23:30 PM
It is your money and your decision.. I never trade the markets if i feel pressure on my shoulders. If you think it is early to leave crypto trading then it is ok to take small break. Professional traders don't act with emotions and decisions that accepted suddenly after losing money.
Pages:
Jump to: