Pages:
Author

Topic: Should leave the market? - page 12. (Read 32690 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 29, 2018, 06:14:35 PM
I think that now is a good time to buy alternative coins again and form a long-term investment portfolio. I think the market will go to the top.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
December 29, 2018, 06:08:20 PM
I think that leaving the cryptocurrency market at the moment is not the best idea, even if you have been losing all year, or rather if you have been losing all year. Wait for more, the market will grow, but you need to wait. Wait six months and you will see again the prices will climb.
Activity: 238
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 29, 2018, 05:46:49 PM
I do not think that we should stop investing in cryptocurrency. On the contrary, in such a difficult period for cryptocurrency, we must maintain faith.
Activity: 113
December 29, 2018, 05:45:47 PM
It's not clever idea to leave the market when you got a lot of information and knowledges, i think good idea to follow the market and wait for best moment to use your advantage.
Just waiting is never enough. You are right when you say about the accumulated knowledge and information, but if they do not generate income, then you need to change your strategy and get new knowledge or do something else.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 29, 2018, 05:28:53 PM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
I believe that the small coins, capitalization which do not have the potential to bring more XXX than even coins, with large capitalization. Small coins always have room to grow. It is necessary to choose promising of these coins, which has a good team and it works.
Activity: 476
Merit: 120
December 29, 2018, 05:07:47 PM
 Leave the market? Well, they can't wait. I entered this sphere in December 2017 and saw nothing but market correction. Whatever happens, I'm gonna stay here until the big day. I either completely lose the invested money or earn.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
December 29, 2018, 03:56:40 PM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

I as well invest only in high cap coins.. There are a lot of shitty coins and I go safe
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
December 29, 2018, 03:54:36 PM
there is no rational reason to leave the market, the panic seller will only hurt yourself and you will suck, just hold what you have and be patient
Of course, this is the only thing left for us, because today investing in cryptocurrency projects is profitable in any case today, it seems to me that you should also understand what time to buy today.
Indeed Nothing is beneficial than investing you money  into crypto currency and ordibg to me a person should have knowledge when to buy and when to sell. It is great opportunity to buy because it is best source of income all of us are here for earning and trust me i really found it smooth business which is very promising.never leave ever please.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
December 29, 2018, 10:17:30 AM
before entering a market to do crypto trade, of course you have to think carefully, then make an observation of crypto which will be a trading choice
Activity: 276
Merit: 1
December 29, 2018, 10:13:53 AM
I do not think that only 20 coins are good for investment. Cryptocurrency I think is like other investment area like stock market and real estate. In case of the capital market, one will disappear if it fails to perform well irrespective of its capitalization or its name. We can see many so called big projects suffering from bankruptcy. So no one can say the future of a project. What we can do is only prediction. And one thing is always truth that one should invest in only well reputed and good project after researching thoroughly.
Activity: 363
December 29, 2018, 09:16:41 AM
It's not clever idea to leave the market when you got a lot of information and knowledges, i think good idea to follow the market and wait for best moment to use your advantage.

Advantage? I find it is a good time to buy altcoin at very cheap prices, which is a very good advantage for you now, please buy if possible because the price is very cheap like not available and if the price increases later you benefit. Leaving the market right now is stupid, I see  Grin
Activity: 700
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
December 29, 2018, 09:11:04 AM
price declines that occur in the market and bad news about crypto do make prices fall very deep, this causes many investors to hesitate to invest and some choose to stop investing in crypto, but believe it is a big mistake because a bull run will definitely happen

indeed, it is better to invest in the top 20 altcoins now because they are considered safer and also risk investing in new altcoins
Activity: 1204
December 29, 2018, 08:51:17 AM
the market is currently suitable for trading in the short term or daily trading, because many altcoin go up and down on a daily basis, it will be very profitable if we play in daily trading at this time.
Activity: 630
Glad to see you
December 29, 2018, 08:06:24 AM
The market did not even have time to form normally, and you already want to leave it. I think you need to leave those who see more problems than opportunities in the market. I see a huge market potential both today and in the future.
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 29, 2018, 04:45:53 AM
The advantage of low-capital coins is that they can earn profits quickly and double the price, but investing in low-capital coins also needs to withstand the possibility of a quick collapse of coins.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
December 29, 2018, 04:42:13 AM
Many people need great support now. The bears have eaten too much money from them this year. I hope, when the bulls come finally to the market, the situation will be improved. we will manage to get the returns.

Only those who bought recently at the strongest downfall will win! Others who bought at the beginning of the year will only dream about breaking even. I guess these dreams won't come true at least for a year!
Those who bought at peak and get FOMOd are certainly in pain right now.
They cannot leave the market so soon because of price is down hard, if they still trust we will come back and reach another all time high, they should be supporting the market and help educate the new investors so every investors will not have a weak hands in the end.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
December 28, 2018, 06:58:52 PM
Many people need great support now. The bears have eaten too much money from them this year. I hope, when the bulls come finally to the market, the situation will be improved. we will manage to get the returns.

Only those who bought recently at the strongest downfall will win! Others who bought at the beginning of the year will only dream about breaking even. I guess these dreams won't come true at least for a year!
Activity: 662
December 28, 2018, 10:02:32 AM
Activity: 700
December 28, 2018, 09:59:09 AM
there is no rational reason to leave the market, the panic seller will only hurt yourself and you will suck, just hold what you have and be patient
Of course, this is the only thing left for us, because today investing in cryptocurrency projects is profitable in any case today, it seems to me that you should also understand what time to buy today.

Why even you can trade with the coins which you bought in high, so that your buying price gets reduced as the volume of your invested coins raises in the form of profit. If you cannot trade then you have to hold it and if you have some more investment then buy in low and average your buying price.

under any circumstances we can still trade for profit because the market will always go up and down, but the difference is the rate of increase and decrease.

so we really have to continue to survive by trading or waiting for the market to recover.
we can also join Bounty or Airdrop while waiting for the market to recover so that we never leave the market empty-handed.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
December 28, 2018, 09:44:04 AM

Yes, I believe because if people will going to focus only on some most promising coins, the worthless coins will be kicked out of the market, as a result, the market value of more important coins will be considered, and eventually increase at the same time.
Pages:
Jump to: