Pages:
Author

Topic: Should leave the market? - page 14. (Read 32690 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 28, 2018, 01:37:54 AM
The market of cryptocurrency is dumping in cap dranatically, however, you should not leave tge market based on this situation. The dumps wevhave seen may not continue any further as this is looking like a good redistance in terms of bitcoin price in the market! Just hold on little while and everything should be fine!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
December 28, 2018, 01:15:13 AM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
I think this is correct. The risk of investing in mainstream cryptocurrencies is small, and most of the unknown altcoins are easy to die.
Merit: 11
December 27, 2018, 05:53:27 PM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

I think that you only need to listen to yourself. Various analysts do only what is beneficial to them. If you yourself think that the time has come for investment - do it. If you are afraid, then better wait.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
December 27, 2018, 05:52:46 PM
About the last point, its not right and it was never right, the shitcoins economy made alot of peoples rich even more than the top 20 coins.Investing in a shitcoin or in the less known coins is even more profitable and more risky at the same moment, you can't really judge.
Trusting the market isn't good, it's already volatile and it should stay that way because btc isn't that trusted asset in the real life, we use it virtually and not in the reality.. when btc starts being a REAL asset traded in real life, you can fully trust the market.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 27, 2018, 05:47:58 PM
Whatever people say, I will not lease crypto market at this time. I still believe we can change our future
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
December 27, 2018, 05:46:26 PM

I think its not only in your country . its happen to us too . price drop so low and market very rarely to increase stable . but i still believe for somecoin like BTC and ETH . its back again to user to decide to continue or not . for me itself. this is good time to rebuy more and adding more value of coin itself .
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
December 27, 2018, 05:35:04 PM
fear and panic occur when the market experiences a very drastic decline, they only compare the current price with the highest price last year, even if seen from previous years you will definitely feel that crypto is still valuable, don't panic if prices drop because in crypto there price fluctuations, after a decline there will definitely be an increase

The question is whether there'll be other strong downfalls before this rise and when it'll start and how strong it'll be. That's what is really interesting! Unfortunately, we have no time machine!
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
December 27, 2018, 04:41:19 PM
To leave is not worth it, cryptocurrency will grow, the prospects are enormous, but the fact that it is necessary to invest in the first top 20 of coins, I thought so, like, enough to buy a bad coin
If you leave now you will miss the moment of growth and then you will regret very much about it! Yes, maybe we will have to wait another six months or a year, but it will be worth it!
Activity: 550
December 27, 2018, 04:38:14 PM
there is no rational reason to leave the market, the panic seller will only hurt yourself and you will suck, just hold what you have and be patient
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
December 27, 2018, 04:16:58 PM
To leave is not worth it, cryptocurrency will grow, the prospects are enormous, but the fact that it is necessary to invest in the first top 20 of coins, I thought so, like, enough to buy a bad coin
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
December 27, 2018, 02:15:57 PM
Well there is no specific strategy to adhere to, you do what you think its right and what pleases you. But investing in the top 20 coins is quiet good since those coins are full of potentials and higher probability of breaking through likewise can any other strange coin pop up. Its just safe with the top 20 coins.
Merit: 11
December 27, 2018, 02:07:11 PM
probably this is what big players want from you, but it would be extremely wrong to leave at the moment
Quite rightly said. I still think that today it is probably the most profitable that it is not to leave the cryptocurrency market, because the market today is definitely trying to get up. But not yet.
December 27, 2018, 06:11:28 AM
I am confident that the cryptocurrency market is promising. Because of its innovativeness, time is required for understanding and acceptance by the majority of the population and business. Therefore, despite the fall of the market, should not get out of it. On the contrary, you should use the opportunity and buy tokens while they are very cheap.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
December 27, 2018, 03:03:04 AM
I personally still believe in the crypto-coin market even though it's now depressed. And if I leave the market, I don't think it's a good solution. I only see that the price of coins is decreasing and this is a good opportunity to start investing in the top 20 coins.
Activity: 319
December 27, 2018, 02:45:22 AM

I believe that if you decide to leave the market, you should ask yourself 1 question. Why did you do all this? You set a goal for yourself when you came here. So far disappeared this goal. You already have?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 27, 2018, 01:32:34 AM

don't panic, no need leave.. just put it aside and don't bother it.. come back few month later maybe u will have a big surprise  Grin
Activity: 721
December 26, 2018, 11:53:55 PM
Almost every country that holds an altcoins will feel panic when the market falls free. This is manipulation in the market. If there is no manipulation of the crypto market it might not be crowded.
It is precisely when many people leave the market, it is the best solution to enter the market taking the opportunity to buy assets at low prices.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
December 26, 2018, 11:47:13 PM
With your steps so far, you will lose if you are just leaving now. The time when crypto is getting closer to recovery. If you really intend to go, go from the beginning. If you have arrived at this time, it would be better if you wait and continue the steps. Because your struggle is so far away and the value of your coins has fallen. So it's better to wait to get a recovery and get better results from the market.
December 26, 2018, 11:42:44 PM
Don't leave the market, that means you lose before competing, still survive to be able to get good results for the future, patience is the key, the key to being able to get better results
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
December 26, 2018, 11:34:51 PM
If I don't believe in this market, I already left.
But with the enormous growth of crypto's and its adoption is continuous.
Why would I need to leave the market?
Pages:
Jump to: