Pages:
Author

Topic: Should leave the market? - page 40. (Read 32690 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 08, 2018, 12:21:12 PM
Now the market is really very wild,and unstable, it is easier of course to sit on the money and wait for the reaction where we go, well, if you have already gone into it,and you are altcoins and bitcoin,then you have only one thing to do,just wait, there is no sense to merge everything into minus wild, when
Activity: 1082
Merit: 502
December 08, 2018, 12:18:09 PM
Among the so-called "experts" there are a lot of fools who do not know what they are talking about. Investing in top coins makes sense only when you have a very large deposit and you don’t care how profitable your investments will be in the future, in all other cases, investments in non-top coins are justified precisely in terms of increasing potential profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 12:06:26 PM
Why leave such a market that will soon participate in our daily lives, I see only prospects here , and I believe that it can change our lives, and it is necessary to invest bitcoin and Ethereum will perfectly show growth in the next bull market!
Activity: 392
December 08, 2018, 11:59:36 AM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
i do not think so as i believe that there are different thongs that will make you stay here as you know the world is not that bad
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
December 08, 2018, 11:44:59 AM
when markets are not favorable and when we stop making profits traders fell the same to leave the markets and do some other works to make money  Grin
Activity: 821
Volare.network
December 08, 2018, 11:38:55 AM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

I think leaving the market might be a good choice. different if you have an altcoin, leaving the market will only add new problems. if you sell it is definitely a loss and if you hold back if you don't know how it ends.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
December 08, 2018, 11:22:09 AM
Eliminate doubts and grow your trust in these bad market conditions. Investing in coins that have high capitalization is indeed a good choice, but if you don't have market confidence, when prices fall, you will panic.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
December 08, 2018, 11:16:43 AM
even the top 20 coins fall from later on if there's a better version of the coin, and there are some good coins away from top 20, there are even better coins than bitcoin cash or sv, they just dont have exposure and hype.
Activity: 462
December 08, 2018, 11:14:30 AM
I still try to hold on! So I don’t want to leave! Let's try to wait and see a little more! And what if things get better !!!!
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
December 08, 2018, 11:07:20 AM
The answer to this question depends entirely on you, because today everyone decides for himself how to work properly in the market, because the market falls and breaks. Lose money or invest? Always decide for you
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
December 08, 2018, 11:06:15 AM

just leave the market and comeback next year when the market green my friend
if you don't want to watch this bloody market
about investments, i think now the price of good altcoins was cheap
for example ethereum, and eos
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
December 08, 2018, 10:59:51 AM

It's best to accumulate more during the bearish market since you can buy some good altcoins at cheaper price. Take note that you never lose money unless you sell. Don't be fooled by the market price. Crypto market will recover, just buy cheap and hold.
Activity: 462
December 08, 2018, 10:57:07 AM

Financial markets tend to grow. This is a common practice. And the cryptocurrency market is a young financial market hence its explosive growth a couple of years ago. We will see something similar in the future. I am just sure about it.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
December 08, 2018, 10:54:04 AM
now leaving the market is certainly not good. we have to stick with crypto, even though it is hard to bear the blood on the market. i also find it hard to see the prices every day, but now we have to go through.
Activity: 196
December 08, 2018, 09:01:01 AM
Top 20 is public recognition and these projects can be considered fundamental , of course for investment is the best coins, but of course if you know how to trade you can use less known coins in this!
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
December 08, 2018, 08:59:20 AM
I think I still believe in the current market situation, although seeing the altcoin price is still not stable, but for me it will also be patient waiting for a better increase in market prices in a short time.
But not all of us have that attitude. The current price makes people to worry and some of them will start to overthrow their coins which is not good at all, instead it only add for for the dumping situation. We came into the realization that crypto will fall down in anytime but it doesn't meant it will vanish or die.  
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
December 08, 2018, 08:54:28 AM
I think you should leave the market temporarily, usually downtrend will last one more year, when there are positive signs it may be time to entry this market again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 08, 2018, 08:52:57 AM

Do not be frightened when the market is still down.  Do believe  that  bitcoin is a store of value . Once that you invest to it , your asset is in store. Some people take advantage to buy more bitcoin when the market is down , because  this will help them in the future .  Your asset will be doubled when the time comes that bitcoin increases  the value. It is really hard to expect day by day. Be patient.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
December 08, 2018, 08:35:55 AM

Leaving the market is a big personal decision that every individual has to make after going through several series of research work, losses, gains and also the future view on crypto currency

Alot of people has already left crypto currency and would not be coming back
new comers rushed in during this November dip and are already burnt

Now, its all about great patience and perserverance
Only the able and strong can survive
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
December 08, 2018, 08:33:53 AM

One reason that someone will leave this market is that they lose a lot including their lifetime savings. Not to joke about it but this probably happened to someone just as it did to stocks and forex market. But I disagree about investing to newer token, we probably haven't seen the best token yet in crypto that has no flaw and it could be the new ones that will soon pop out. If you exclude them on your list, you'd miss their train.
Pages:
Jump to: