Pages:
Author

Topic: Should leave the market? - page 41. (Read 32690 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 105
December 08, 2018, 08:07:05 AM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

I would say that that's an over-simplistic approach offered by people who don't really are about your success. While most top 20 coins will outperform the majority of other coins, those that are not in the top 20 that perform well will far surpass those in the top 20. Some coins outside of the top 20 now will go 100x or more in the coming years. If you can accurately identify those coins, that's where your money should be.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
December 08, 2018, 07:36:53 AM
No, I don't think we should leave the market. On the contrary, I think the market is in a pretty good position for investment. For the investment I divide my money. I buying a coins which are top 20 with the part of my money. It's safer to invest in coins in the top 20, but I think the profit rate is less. That's why I'm buying new coins with the other part of my money. Because I think I can make more profit from the new coins however can ben more risky.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 08, 2018, 07:36:47 AM
Almost year of bearish period since last year's all time high for some significant coins. For sure, there were people who had just joined the cryptocurrency last year and early this year. The situation right now is really a sad feeling for them. But, for those whi had been here for more than 5 years, they already know what to do and how to deal with the down market. These people are very positive about the market and they will not leave.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
December 08, 2018, 07:29:02 AM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

I think that in the near future there will be no growth. I'm not sure that the launch of Bakkt will take place in January. I think we should wait for the second quarter of next year. I don’t expect anything good before April.
Activity: 425
Merit: 10
December 08, 2018, 07:19:15 AM
Those people who doesn't know what cryptocurrency are those people who are mostly likely will not survive the downtrend in the market. Most likely, losses will be their frustrations. The last years's hype attracted a lot of people here without actually knowing what they are up to here.
Activity: 309
December 08, 2018, 07:17:14 AM
I think getting out of the market is not the right choice, this is right time to invest by buying coins that have a good future and good trade volume.
I think only a few more months until the bitcoin bounce back, so hold and buy as much as we can .
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 08, 2018, 07:12:12 AM
I would not leave the market, but i would only invest in high capitalization coins too. I hope so in the next bull run profit so. But i am not an expert and can not really say if it is the best strategy. So i will try to survive the current situation.
Activity: 231
December 08, 2018, 07:08:22 AM
yes i think only potential coins will be survive and in current bearish crypto market situation i think its good opportunity to invest for long term so you will be get good profit after market recover
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 08, 2018, 07:02:15 AM
I have believed this market.

Even before it reaches $1,000 I'm just quietly following and supporting it. Until it broke its silence and able to reached back $1,000. Those people that drawn out are here for the money and not for the technology. You can decide 1-20 coins even having 1 major coin (bitcoin) shall be enough.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 06:07:29 AM
Your opinion makes sense, and that is indeed the case. When the market situation decreases dramatically it will certainly make many people increasingly want to go away from the market zone. But don't panic too, by seeing things get worse, because the situation can also change quickly. Maybe choosing a coin in the top 10 will indeed be a good choice. I hope that the market situation will improve soon, so as not to create too much fear or panic.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 08, 2018, 06:04:13 AM
That is not just happening in your country, around me too many people have given up on entering the market. The miner, trader, and holder are fewer and fewer people discuss crypto as before
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
December 08, 2018, 05:48:01 AM
As investors, I prefer to invest in new cryptocurrencies with lower capital, because they can have short-term independent prices when they go public, and they are more likely to make a profit in the short term!

thats if you can choose the right crypto to invest my friend,, if you choose the wrong one your capital will be gone,
but, i think you already knew the risk,,  Wink
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 05:43:47 AM
indeed the loss rate is smaller, but don't expect the popular 20 coins to be Bullrun quickly. it is very difficult, while the low-cost altcoin can be very fantastic Bullrun
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
December 08, 2018, 05:31:10 AM
Personally i wouldnt be leaving the market or crypto, i am looking longterm
and these times are a great opportunity to top your coins.

I wouldnt be interested in 20 different coins. Over the last couple of months
I have been reducing the amount i have and concentrating on bitcoin, litecoin
Monero and ethereum classic.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
December 08, 2018, 05:21:39 AM
Yes, I realize for now I want to leave the market to see again in the coming year, because right now I don't want to see continuous price movements, I try to forget the bitter taste of the current price decline, but I will never back down the Crypto world, I just want to close for a while, and I will come back if I'm ready.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
December 08, 2018, 05:19:41 AM
I really believe in cryptocurrency. If I didn't,I wouldn't write here.I do not quite understand,of course,why the whales needed so cool to collapse the market(perhaps the collapse is not yet finished and the rate will be below 3500).Apparently decided out of the market, anyone who does not believe in the present or to purchase for some time now,to buy on the cheap,and then strong growth...

When the cryptocurrency is most terrible at this time, more people thinking to leave this market. I believe this is the best chance to buy potential cryptos like ETH, BTC, EOS and hold for long-term to overcome the bearish market because the cryptos market will be green on the next year!!
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
December 08, 2018, 05:19:19 AM
if you are asking, is because you already got REKT , the same as 99% of the people here, BTW. Except me. I decided to stop investing on this market in January 2018 and sold all the coins i had by that time. Cause i was a miner, i continued mining because there was profit for it. i stopped mining that way in July. I've predicted 6 crypto-market crashes in a row. This last one, probably the worst, was not even clear for me , that i'm totally a NON-BELIEVER.

Even being absolutely and brutally pesimistic, this last crash of november - December was even too much for me.

I'm sure this technology will continue to develop. But the way this market works, should die, and die hard, taking all those greedy bastards with it to the deepest part on the Earth.
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
December 08, 2018, 05:18:43 AM
I still believe in the market to bounce back again. The market will not come up to its end. There are more things to come in cryptocurrencies. Actually, this crypto is not yet fully grown to the highest level. This means that there are more progress to happen along the way to success.
Activity: 434
December 08, 2018, 05:14:03 AM
I think that all who could have already left the market, there were only holders and traders.

Those who cannot survive will leave the market. In crypto, we are invited to continue to understand the market conditions, and if you feel lost and don't trust crypto then you can leave it. But strong traders will keep trying to survive.
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
December 08, 2018, 04:55:28 AM
I am optimistic even until now at this market drastic fall. The condition is just a part of crypto's  ecosystem that we cannot blame either it goes up or it goes down. This is now the right time to collect more of the potential altcoins of course the proven one is better to avoid such massive lose once drops will continue. This is also the right time to leave crypto to relax from this drastic decline and to take some rest from bloody market. Before taking an action better to think twice of the best one to make sure profit will come and lose won't.
Pages:
Jump to: