Pages:
Author

Topic: Should leave the market? - page 43. (Read 32690 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 02:35:22 AM
It is dependant on person on person. Personally from my standpoint, I left all hopes as this is now totally manipulated market, even the rise is manipulated. This is not at all trusted market for investment. Just holding the coins to sell off when seeing massive pump by these manipulators, who are currently ruling the market.
Activity: 282
Merit: 113
December 08, 2018, 02:32:44 AM
Simple, those who believe remain here, those who don't believe please go and leave crypto it Cheesy

And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

This is not a cryptocurrency market expert advice, but advice from those who do not understand the pumb and dump scheme (advice from new players in cryptocurrency) trust to her is an thing does not make sense.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
December 08, 2018, 02:13:04 AM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
The expert didn't say the wrong as the current market position. I have tested some lower cap tokens and those are gone. So we need to invest the highest cap and older tokens. Maybe it could be good for skipping bad happening.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
December 08, 2018, 02:05:17 AM

I still believe in this market. Fluctuations will be continuous. Yes, the market is in a very bad situation. However, these fluctuations took place in the past. But then there were great rises. I think it's best to be patient and wait. If we show a little patience, we can all get very big winners.
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 08, 2018, 02:00:41 AM
Invest in 20 coins? hahaha  Grin
Now investing in Bitcoin is becoming less secure, and investing in 20 coins would be a much worse and stupid suggestion.
For me, there is only one crypto now, that is bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 08, 2018, 01:56:08 AM
Many peoples leave market and soon mining hashrates also drops.
I think is time to mine coins at minimal hashrates
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
December 08, 2018, 01:47:55 AM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
You are very welcome if you want to leave on this kind of market. But sometimes, having a time to stop is not the same as leaving the league...its a kind of different perception. Crypto currency mysteriously still exist and that is fact to deal with.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
December 08, 2018, 01:25:59 AM
when alot of people exit the market its the best time to invest into the market easy as that Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
December 08, 2018, 01:23:29 AM
whenever you have doubts about cryptocurrency market and specially when you see manipulation (pumps and dumps) then it is best if you stay away from it. in a market it is always best to be safe rather than sorry that you lost money because someone dumped it.

And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

anybody who is making this suggestion is not an "expert" in fact they most probably have no idea what this market is about. having high capitalization means they are only more hyped up and have higher number of circulating coins nothing more. in fact most of the top 20 coins are the worst shitcoins of all times. ETH, XRP, Dash, BCH, BSV are the good examples of these shitcoins that are centralized and have a lot of issues.

additionally investing in "20 coins" is one of the worst decisions that you can make. you must always keep your investment to as small number of coins as possible so that you can handle different situations. for example as you can see all the top MC coins (with exception of BSV) are getting dumped so investing in 20 of them would not benefit you in any sense.
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 01:13:41 AM
if many people get out of the market, then it's the right time for us to enter the market. because it is unfortunate if we miss the opportunity to have assets at low prices.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
December 08, 2018, 12:39:09 AM
Pages:
Jump to: