Pages:
Author

Topic: Should leave the market? - page 36. (Read 32690 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 101
December 09, 2018, 02:28:10 PM
I think Many of investors much more afraid of cryptomarket than in summer. Everyone has said  "Cryptomarket will recover in one month Dont worry just buy from deep." since May 2018 including me. Now, I think, we will see more worse days than old days.
copper member
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
December 09, 2018, 02:15:58 PM
I have full confidence in this market. I personally like crypto very much. Do not be disappointed for the price in the market.. The price of the crypto market is now low. The market will not be left for this. The crypto will return, it will have to wait patiently. Leaving the market will not solve the problem. Wait, get the right result.
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
December 09, 2018, 01:38:49 PM
I will not leave the market, because I still believe in cryptocurrency. Some investors sell and choose to leave the market, because looking at prices that really don't match what we want, now is the right time and buy some cheap tokens / coins. Smart traders will do their actions patiently.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
December 09, 2018, 01:29:12 PM
Still a long way to go, you should not leave crypto and not give up as soon. Yes this is really disappointing to see the market but we need to understand the market situation and I believe the market will recover very soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
One Social Network
December 09, 2018, 01:14:02 PM
The problem is if these people stay out of the market permanantly. Hopefully many of these people will buy back in when they see the market start to turn around.
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
December 09, 2018, 01:07:37 PM
To me leaving the market is not an option and I invest more now because I believe in the market and I know the bull will run.
Activity: 294
December 09, 2018, 01:01:21 PM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
Now leaving the market or crypto in general is certainly not the best decision.
In which coins you should invest, whether top 10 or not, everyone must decide for themselves.
I think nobody can say what is good or bad right now because the market is unpredictable.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 09, 2018, 12:57:04 PM
It wil be wrong decision because you will lose all your money and then when market will grow it will be late
Activity: 322
December 09, 2018, 12:46:31 PM
A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
Indeed, many people got scared with the condition of the market that they decide to sell their coins that they previously hold.
And that thing making the market even worse cause the price dropping even more when people sell their coins out of panic.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
December 09, 2018, 12:42:41 PM

All this situation is done only with one aim - to force hamsters to leave the market and to sell their crypto at the bottom. What you are telling about just confirms the success of the this plan. Do not lose your belief and hope! And be patient and you will be rewarded accordingly! Concerning which coins to buy...no doubt that top 20 coins have an advantage but still there are a lot of other different altcoins which are worth investing in and hodling. You just need to do your research and due diligence and make a right investment choice.
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
December 09, 2018, 12:40:12 PM
If you run out of capital or feel unsure about this market, then you should leave it. Now is the hardest time of the crypto market, and we do not know when it will recover.
Activity: 280
December 09, 2018, 12:38:15 PM
you should not leave the market even if the price is now low for every coin because of the time the price rises I'm probably looking at the huge money for all those invested in it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
December 09, 2018, 12:35:38 PM
Invest in only the highest 20 coins? I have honestly never ever heard anyone say that is a good strategy.
There was one guy a long time ago that bought a little of every single top 100 coin, but he lost a TON of money.

It is not a good strategy to spread your investments so thin.
20 coins is way too much.
And to just choose them based off of market value is very reckless.
Mostly because the rankings are actually very arbitrary and can change so quickly.

A balanced portflio, hedging coins against each other, projects that solve a real life issue, buy low sell high.
These are all tried and true trading strategies that have proven to work.

If you justfollow trends in investment and trading, you will surely lose.
Activity: 658
December 09, 2018, 12:32:37 PM
If youre already lose your hope in crypto and you dont think market cant rise again, you should leave and just forget about crypto and find another investment. I know your tired watching your portofolio keep decrease every day, but believe me next year will be better.
Activity: 589
December 09, 2018, 12:30:49 PM
Honestly I had some thoughts related to this but I don’t think that it is a good choice . Market is alive, but unstable so it can stabilise
Activity: 448
December 09, 2018, 12:18:32 PM
if you come to a cryptocurrency to make quick money, then you definitely need to go out, you have nothing to do here. If you came here for a long-term, then definitely wait, you will only be happy
Activity: 504
December 09, 2018, 11:40:59 AM
During this global correction, someone will leave the market anyway. And it is usually the weakest and most inexperienced people
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
December 09, 2018, 11:26:10 AM
I don't think so... When we thought it couldn't get any worse, it did. People have mostly lost interest in bitcoin for some time now. There are a very few survivors left.

How are you sure that there are few people left in the crypto space. You need to see what is happening on some projects, you will then know that there are still investors who are interested in cryptocurrency.
Also, those who have left were the ones that ran into cryptocurrency because of the bullrun, so they are now running back because they could not get what they wanted.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
December 09, 2018, 11:04:55 AM
People always panic and therefore make pompous decisions and make silly conclusions. The market is transformed and adapts to the realities that have arisen, that's all
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
December 09, 2018, 11:02:07 AM
I still try to hold on! So I don’t want to leave! Let's try to wait and see a little more! And what if things get better !!!!
So be it! If the market today becomes weaker, then many institutional investors will start entering the market and as soon as they start to do this, we will immediately understand that the market will have growth.
Pages:
Jump to: