Pages:
Author

Topic: Should we continue to participate in aridrop projects? - page 14. (Read 3206 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I agree that some of the airdrops are good for us to participate in, much to contribute by selectively choosing the airdrop it has the potential to earn a considerable amount of profits, but still be careful and thorough in choosing the airdrop as most proved to be cheated by the hands not responsible.
Activity: 107
You should still join airdrop because there are still a lot of ICO's that are legit and give tokens. But put much your time and effort on bounties. It gives much more earnings than airdrops. Do airdrops once your done doing bounties, in that way you can have much more earnings.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I don't consider that Airdrop design are benefit involved these times. Most of them are simon-pure goldbrick and the ones that are existent not pledge beneficial  rewards.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I think that it is better to participate in bounty companies, because you choose a project that you believe in and just follow it for a certain time, although this does not mean that the project will not be a Scam, but in comparison with airdrop, bounty company in my opinion is much better.
Activity: 90
I think  we should continue participating in airdrops, There has been an uproar about them in the recent past because of their legitimacy,as people have lost trust in them overtime, a number of airdrops have turned up to be worthless, some not even making the exchange platforms, but some of them are really valuable in the long run, its therefore upon you to  look into the most suitable airdrop to participate in, You might take part in quite a number but  in the long run you will find some very good ones.
Activity: 112
I beg to differ. I have participated and benefited from airdrops and bounties. As a matter of fact, I started out with Crypto with 0% investment and I am 4 months into Crypto now, my portfolio is encouraging. My advice is, subscribe to useful airdrops channels (free ones) like airdrop alerts and other. And you will have a different experience all together.
Meanwhile, privcy coin airdrop is on and it is trading already.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.

The answer is obvious since you experience it yourself, its to give up on this worthless shitcoin, this is just a cash cow of developers, they will just give you penny worth of coins in exchange of promoting them, they do not have a roadmap and just a get rich quick of the developers.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
Airdrop is easy task for earning token so as the bad side / effect , you will got nothing or you receive in massive amount !
If you still can do it without spending too much time, so it's worth to do it otherwise stay on your main work !
As you said, Airdrops are always require easy tasks to do for earning some token, it's really good opportunity for a beginner in this field of cryptocurrencies, because it's a free token and maybe in the future these token will worth a good value.. Anyway, I don't have so much time for airdrops, because I work and study, I don't find a lot of time for that really.
Activity: 112
PUNDI X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop).  This way you always increase, and you can wait out fluctuations.

Good crypto Project! Their POS machine (creditcard machine + crypto + many others) takes direct crypto payments.

Coin buy-back coming!
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.
Well I have no problem in participating in the airdrop projects as they give a pretty simple tasks and it takes only a few minutes to complete those tasks and I can do it pretty easily as it's almost free money and I can do it even while commuting from my home to anywhere else. Although many a times those tokens are worth shit but sometimes they give a pretty great return and this is the reason why I would never quit joining airdrops.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Synchrotron - Airdrop POS
If you don't pack some bait, a rod a couple beers and some lunch and go to the dam and fish you will never catch anything. You don't need to spend all your time fishing just stick to the dams that look great and you will definitely find a fish that's worth your while
Activity: 196
Andropov little good was better to spend a little more vremenima bounty and get a normal reward
Activity: 484
Merit: 124
Airdrop is easy task for earning token so as the bad side / effect , you will got nothing or you receive in massive amount !
If you still can do it without spending too much time, so it's worth to do it otherwise stay on your main work !
Activity: 70
I don't really do airdrops except the projects I wanted to participate in their main sale and they later cancel the main to do airdrops that's the only I can participate In only apart from that. I don't do airdrops
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I do not participate in them, although many say that occasionally some coins are fired.  Personally, I prefer the company's bounty!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
depends on the airdrop .Might as well if you dont have to pay anything go for it
Activity: 52
For me , I don't think airdrops should be totally ignored in spite of the scam I believe there are still some good ones that can pay very well. A post has been created on how to recognize scam you can search on that and read it . We need to be observant when dealing with airdrops so we won't end up wasting our time and efforts
Cheers!
Activity: 184
I usually do not participate in airdrop projects because:
Airdrop is a trend that is high and is being misused by users but what is the nature of coin that is used is not a user say or explain to other people understand.
Doing the airdrop takes too much time while the profits are not worth it unless you find a quality project.
Airdrop is for newbies only or does not have much capital, it is not for experienced people in this market.
Activity: 75
Join Privcy. Weekly airdrop, no KYC
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
I am right now, but you definitely have to pick your airdrops, they are not all equal.
Pages:
Jump to: