Pages:
Author

Topic: Should we continue to participate in aridrop projects? - page 12. (Read 3206 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.

The decision is made only by you. You write about scams but continue to participate. Illogically. I participate in the drop only large projects. There all clearly pay. NKN now has airdrop
Activity: 270
Merit: 0
Yes it's really sad that most of the airdrops are fake. My advise is just don't act like a blind people. You can't take part all kind of airdrops,  which is available. Better to check carefully & then taking part in good airdrops. Hope this will give you good results.
Activity: 51
As long as there is profit, I will participate, because now full-time cryptocurrency, I will not let go of a chance to make money, now the market just can hoard coins, waiting for the arrival of the bull market.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform
I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.

There are so many scam airdrops around. It doesn't really matter anymore now because you can never be sure if that air drop is legitimate or not. You should rather spend time doing bounty campaigns.
Activity: 154
Merit: 30
I always participate in airdrops it takes a little time to give free coins which are always very nice Undecided
Activity: 151
Airdrop are crab now; totally worthless and a waste of time; i have stop participation I'm airdrop and move to bounties
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
you should join airdrop cause if you got some legit airdrop you'll get money from it. get money from doing small task? why not? this is the best way to get money. yeah there's a lot of bounty that being SCAM so you just have to learn about their airdrop first before joining
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Yes of course, just still continue join airdrops! Even you already experienced a scam airdrops there are still so many legit airdrops. And it is just so easy to joined airdrop it usually takes a minutes and it is not a waste of time, just spend few minutes. I believed that soon, you will get the legit airdrops. Don't lose hope.
Activity: 112
For me i will advise  you not to participate in any airdrop now because if you look around 99% of airdrop are all scams after you recieve your token it will not have value some will be giving you a token that worth 1 cent so is better for you to find some bounty and join it pays a lot.
Activity: 322
I think not everybody can be able to participate in the ICO, so i think that's why we have airdrops.
So for those that are not buoyant enough to buy during the ICO, then the airdrop is for them. Though to some, airdrop is a waste of resources and proofs show that some of them are scams
Activity: 457
Chainjoes.com
Personally I don't like to participate in airdrops, I see it as a wait of time and a way to gather information from the public.
Some projects even use airdrop to gain a large community

Same here, some airdrops has no value either. Such a waste of time to participate because you cant earn money. Its good to participate in some bounty campaigns and it is worth your time
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
There are few good out there too. You may continue, no one knows the day the good ones would come your way.
Activity: 91
do whatever gives you the benefit and leave anything that just wastes your time, if you think the airdrop is just a waste of time then leave it alone, I also never join in airdrop
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
BITWIN
Why not? it is free money and you don't waste much time for filling airdrop forms. On the other hand, if you have some skills, it is better to apply them and become a bounty manager or launch your own ICO.
Activity: 392
Of course you should continue to join the new airdrop project.
In the past airdrop was more profitable then now. This is because Currently the number of participants in the airdrop is increasing, so many sites are not able to pay everyone.
You Told that you have participated in many airdrop projects. But they are not paying you. If you want to join in any airdrop so you have to careful that whether they are paying.

There are many airdrops who are paying. As it is one of the sources of income. So you can join those airdrops which are paying.
Activity: 164
Well,  there has been lots of trouble concerning airdrops in the recent past, lots of them turning out to be of little value or probably being valueless . some of them are pure scams while others don't even end up in any reasonable exchange platform, This however is not the case for all, there re a number of airdrops that still have quality attched to hem, they still have value and are actually as good as they promise to be, all you have to do is to find the best there is
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Airdrop campaigns at the moment are almost nonexistent and advise you not to join. You can choose the bounty campaign to join will earn better profits but time will cost more than airdrop. So be sure to arrange the time before participating in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 33
few airdrops are good and most of the airdrops are waste. Even though we are getting it freely. but we will receive very very small value. But I can advice to join in the airdrops.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
I don't usually participate, for airdrop that you need to sign-up and not yet listed in crypto exchange because I don't much time, I rather spend my time learning about cryptocurrency that I have invested. But if you have much time then just participate in airdrop. Maybe you can earn more than your friend.
Activity: 546
I do not like to participate in airdrops, I did not participate before but yesterday my friend said that I earned 2000usd in airdrops on two weeks. I will look some project

I think you're lucky what kind of projects were ? now the market is such a situation that even in reliable projects do not get a lot of money.
Pages:
Jump to: