Pages:
Author

Topic: Should we continue to participate in aridrop projects? - page 16. (Read 3206 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 10
There are too many airdrops, but most of them are useless that worth cents even in case if you will receive.
It is waste of time to fill their forms and join their social media for a cent, It is curious that some of them even require doing KYC.
More profitable is participating in bounty campaigns, but i sugest to join only bounties of projects you have researched before, If this projects also have airdrops than you can join them, why not? airdrops are free  Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.

if you have free time you can continue to participate and nothing will lose to you. there are legit airdrops that pay if you happen to join them then you are really lucky. from time to time i join airdrop and i received some in legit airdrops.
Activity: 277
Merit: 0
It's up to each person, if you have a big community, the profits from Airdrop are high, you just have to wait patiently. However, there are now a lot of Airdrop scams, you need to evaluate carefully before joining.
Activity: 322
Yes ,we should continue to participate in airdrop projects no matter how small the the tokens will given at least wr can help the airdrop campaign and if we will be given many tokens then thats the better ,the important is we can help promote airdrop projects trough bitcoin forum.
Merit: 15
Participating ni many airdrops from several different ICO projects are good but not recommended if a crypto user like us wants profit.

I join airdrop projects in ICOs if my bounty campaign have both signature and airdrops to get more profit from them.
Activity: 216
Merit: 11
I will no longer participate in these airdrops. Promise coins for 10 dollars, but in fact it turns out a couple cents. It is better to participate in bounty companies and earn honestly
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.
ask yourself, you said you didnt receive any aidrop tokens, then dont waste any of your time participating in any airdrops. you dont need that, you can join bounty campaigns instead of that.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
99% of them are a waste of time and that is why I have stopped enrolling in these campaigns. I would rather spend the time making quality posts than enrolling myself in a stupid airdrop campaign. Even when I receive coins, they are usually worthless and transferring them from MEW to an exchange eats up so much fees that the free token seems next to worthless. You can use that time to do some other campaign like Twitter or Facebook or Reddit.
Activity: 456
It's all up to you, if you want to put your time and effort to non sense things then go for it but if you want to use your time to more meaningful and profitable things then stay away from it and divert your attention to trading or join bounty program. Make use your time to its full extent.
Activity: 193
There's a lot of scam airdrops, i already stop participating in it 'coz they will not distribute free tokens as they've promised. You've done your part in promoting their new coins but you will not be rewarded. There are few legits but they're asking too much for you to earned more tokens. I have participated before and they're asking me to watch live videos where you need to give points but you need to buy from them.
Activity: 210
Airdops is much better because they give you a coin with less risk. But probably there are still scam airdrop but still keep on joining them then you will be obtain a good coin that would have a good value and a good profit that you will get.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
it depends on you, my advice you better participate in bounty campaign, because here is clear coin that you receive will be sold in the market, but you must see who is the bounty manager who handles the campaign.
Activity: 91

For me yes i should do continue joining airdrop. Most of my token / coin are came from airdrops. Not all the airdrop are scam maybe theres something wrong for filling you into the form. As long as theres are airdrop i keep participate for it. And you should continue to join be patience bro.

Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Not really. You should not bother joining airdrop projects unless your personal data is compromised. Airdrop projects of ICOs are usually for the sole purpose of information dissemination only. They use airdrop to attract investors and even bounty participants to join their project. That's just it. But you have to be careful of joining such projects because most of them are fraudulent and arenjust using other people's personal info.
Activity: 244
in my opinion it is not mandatory to participate in airdrop projects or other projects. it all depends on the ability to do it. and to join in the airdrop project is not so complicated. registering telegrams and social networking accounts.
Activity: 138
Merit: 15

There is nothing wrong getting into an airdrop, just be sure that the information that you are giving will not let them access your important information. Most airdrop does not meet the success they are getting. Know the project of the airdrop you are getting into. Continue to have an airdrop but be sure that it wont get you into trouble.
Activity: 266
I have long ceased to participate in Airdrop. because a little reward and a lot of deception
Activity: 308
Airdrops now no more profitable lots of airdrop out there still not covering gas fees lots are making us fools bybsendung very small amount of coins in a huge supply . I completely stopped participating in airdrop it doesn’t look good anymore.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Personally my participation in airdrops is selective I often I applies in airdrops attached with a bounty those ones has a prospect of hitting an exchange coupled with a reasonable value unlike some airdrops that will never make it to the exchange and becomes a dump I have many of them in my MEW wallet.
Merit: 2
Its completely up to you, since you didnt invest money on it. If you have a gain profit its good if not. better find other airdrops that are legit and paying.
Pages:
Jump to: