Pages:
Author

Topic: Should we continue to participate in aridrop projects? - page 9. (Read 3206 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
I'd stop participating in Airdrop if I didn't get paid.I don't see the point in wasting time.
But for me it is not that easy cause if you don't get anything from drops that mean you are doing something wrong so maybe try to find the solution of that and start making money from drops, that way is better in my opinion.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
Airdrops were meant to promote and attract a lot of investors to a project as they are given out to reveal the actual potential of a coin to the people. Of late, almost 80% of airdrops are fake and do not pay and this has made it quite risky when participating in airdrop, perhaps the details of participants are used for dark web activities.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
It's absolutely a big no. You already experience it by yourself right? How it's worthless and won't pay you what you deserve. Why should you continue doing something that won't bring you anything good? Just wasting your precious time.
Even i never ever think about doing any airdrops again after i know how worthless they are. I suggest you doing something else, like bounty or trading. But if you insist and want to try again, do as you wish although i won't recommend that at all.
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
if you like working and don't get paid for your work, then you need to continue to participate in Airdrop.
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
I often say that to participate in airdrop companies lately, I do not see any sense, because the number of fraudulent ICO is extremely high and you just lose your time. If you don't have a large number of referral subscribers, then that makes no sense.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.

You should choose airdrops very carefully. Some of tips that can help you are:

1) Always choose airdrops from projects that have a great team.

2) Prefer teams that have already run campaigns in past and have paid all participants. 
Activity: 130
Merit: 2
You can continue with airdrop if only you can play safe. Participating in airdrop predisposes the participants to lots of scams. I do not like airdrop as i used to. Although airdrop used to be profitable, but so many things have changed as regards airdrop. The remuneration on airdrop is now low. Scammers have now invaded airdrop with their scams.
I agree with you. join the airdrop less and selective, Not engaged to, and then hacked
Activity: 130
Merit: 2
I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.

Yes if it is 1 good project then you should not miss it. It is a disadvantage. Airdrop is the best way to approach the fast with investors
Activity: 294
My opinion is just join legit airdrops that have bounty campaigns and also check the project first and foremost. This airdrops gives more free tokens unlike airdrops from referrals without bounty campaign.
Activity: 126

Stop participating in airdrop , just transfer to bounties to earn more token. Didnt want to discourage on airdrop but thats the truth about it, most of them have zero value, others dont pays and lets says it pay you but few token only. In short, Airdrop is time wasting so engage your self to bounties program.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
Honestly, I havent participated in airdrop I am just focusing on a signature rather than wasting my time on airdrops, it is just a waste of time for me because I can see those people complaining on the airdrops that is a scam so I got an idea that it is just a waste of time.
Activity: 177
Yeah you should take part in airdrop because to join any airdrop it will take only 2 minute. Some of the airdrop is scam but there is found some airdrop which can give you lot of profit.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
The problem of airdrop is that their tokens are worthless, not scams. The amount of tokens you can get from airdrop is not much. So you should find something to do, don't waste time on it. I don't mean to say that all airdrops are wasted time. But since I joined this community, airdrop didn't bring me anything except waiting in vain.

Activity: 97
We keep on trying and hopefully one day, we'll get a real one
Activity: 445
Despite of the complaints of the participants of airdrops that most of it are scam, generalizing surely, is a bad thing. There are also profitable airdrops but it is just that bounties are more advisable given that there are more bounty projects that are being released every single week and also, there are different campagns within to choose from, resulting to bigger profit.
Activity: 546
burst.money
Firstly I participated in airdrops campaign but present I don't participate in airdrops campaign because maximum airdrops campaign is scams and don't pay payments.
Activity: 228
To be true I'm not a fan of Airdrop! and basically it's not worth of my time, I participated bunch of airdrops before, but I didn't received anything, so for me , it's not really profitable, but I heard some who find success in Airdrop.
Activity: 30
It is indeed less profitable nowadays,from the past these airdrops are profitable but when these scammers has come and used airdrops to steal people's informations most of the legit airdrops now are less profitable,because there are thousands of participants today compare to the past that there are few people participating,bounty campaign is a lot more profitable if you asked me that is why i am more focused in these bounty campaigns.
Activity: 280
Sorry for that sad experience mate, today in crypto world there are rapid scam and If not a scam the team do not keep their promise to pay the hunters. But there are some good airdrops you can find, you just have to find a good connection for it. Try this one to search in telegram @airdrophunter8, this guy offers legit airdrops, he filter every airdrop he share. Hope this can help you. Happy hunting.
Activity: 140

I do not recommend participating in airdrops, since this exercise is logically incorrect. ICO companies need advertising. Since the ICO lasts for a while, it's also necessary to support the project with advertising for a while. For this, the bounty is used. Airdrops should be used to attract new bounty hunters (however it has not worked for a long time), and tokens are brought in conjunction with the bounty. Individual airdrops, that is, without a bounty, are 100% SCAM. Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: