Pages:
Author

Topic: Should we continue to participate in aridrop projects? - page 20. (Read 3206 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.
Before when I was new member of this forum, I have joined many airdrops and I can really felt happy because almost all airdrops I have joined really appeared in the market. But now so many airdrops to sign up but just a few are legit. So before signing in be careful and check whether it is legit or not because some of it are scams.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
If you have enough time, you can try it, but now the market is rather low. Many airdrop projects are worthless, which may be a waste of your time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.
Airdrops usually allow you to get a small reward, but the actions for this are minimal. I sometimes participate in airdrops, if there is free time.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Can't you see the hint? Stop participating ICOs if you are a regular victim of those scams. Learn from your mistake and stop giving time to those airdrops that usually the owners are profiting and not those airdroppers. Learn to trade and start making your time worth and valuable by purchasing those coins that are relevant and legit than those airdrops.
If you have time for that, then why not? And if you spend time on more profitable work, then no.
He has time but look, he is always falling in those scams. He might lack of knowledge and falling to those wrong airdrops but still, stop wasting time there.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262

Most airdrop campaign are fake or have no value in the market (shitcoin) but if you lucky and find an airdrop that have a real profuct then congrats you can earn a good income as easy as 1,2,3 so still joining in airdrop campaign this is free and easy to participate, dont be mad but rather join all airdrop campaign hehehe
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Airdrop is good but there are 2 types of Airdrop i think 1 is scams when <> make coin and tokens just for dumping and need users for that and 2 is good projects which make Airdrop for prormotion or as a strategy.
Activity: 48
If you have time for that, then why not? And if you spend time on more profitable work, then no.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

I think it's not a scam. because the airdrop program only distributes tokens for free. and when you are not given an airdrop token it means the participant has exceeded the limit. usually like that.
I do not really follow the airdrop project recently. most airdrop projects do not have a price after entering the exchange.
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
It's understandable that it depends on your own free time, and if you think it's not a good profit to spend so much energy in the air drop, I think you can look for another way to do it.
Activity: 319
It will depends on you because their are also some airdrop with a good rewards but not all some are just scam, for me I stop participating airdrop because i don't earn much and I have a plenty of garbage token in my wallet with no value at all...
Activity: 616
Several times I tried to take part in the airdrops and each time the coins received were not even worth the time spent on the registration.
Activity: 8

You have already went through the bitter taste of failure in joining airdrops. If you are looking for an advice, then here it is: stop chasing airdrops. They are not worth your time. In the end, it will either fail or do not pay you at all. If it pays, you will only get a dollar or two, which means it is still not worth it just the same. Go to bounties section and look for a campaign that suits you best and then give your time in it rather than in worthless airdrops.

Agreed.  Castle has already shown they can provide airdrops without the runaround and you can avoid the scams with their platform.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Of course not. Do you think that what they give you for free is really a little bit more helpful. They just rely on airdrops to pull people, but they don't do meaningful things. They just make money and run.
Activity: 62
all of you who dont want to participate in airdrops are really just mad because of two reasons. First being that only $3 dollar rocks are falling out of the sky rather than gold bricks and because you're getting scammed. neither of these reasons are problems with airdrops, but actually problems with your lack of patience and inability to understand the cryptospace.

90% of airdrops get instantly dumped on the market at a time when the coin is obviously in its infancy, what else can you expect? even btc hardforks get dumped on the market instantly by the majority of hodlers because you people only want to hodl a coin that is worth a lot... thats not how this works. If you want to make money you hodl cheap shit and sell it when its worth moeny
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

You have already went through the bitter taste of failure in joining airdrops. If you are looking for an advice, then here it is: stop chasing airdrops. They are not worth your time. In the end, it will either fail or do not pay you at all. If it pays, you will only get a dollar or two, which means it is still not worth it just the same. Go to bounties section and look for a campaign that suits you best and then give your time in it rather than in worthless airdrops.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end

Make sure you are researching potential airdrops.  If they have an active social media presence, like Twitter, then there is a better chance of you getting your airdrops.

The Castle Airdrop Project is something that might help with this.  As long as you hold CSTL coins in your wallet you get free airdropped coins from their partners, when they have them.  I took part in a lot of airdrops a while back and I got tired of spamming my twitter followers.  It looks like the process is automated so it may be worth a shot.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
Only do airdrops from the bounties you're involved in. But do them all Wink.

You dont want small amounts of useless tokens sitting in your wallets.

But if you do the bounty well if it is successful, it's always that extra.
Activity: 124
Do not give up, some of the airdrops are legit and they really pay that there is a big profit from airdrop. Look for a really good airdrop. Like this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-earned-3500-from-the-1-airdrop-2670756
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
If you asked me,stop it because these tokens has less chances of getting some value even if you waited for years! Bounty campaigns are much better and it can give you plenty of profits when you have done your research before joinining because most of these new projects are scams or just created just to raise funds from the poor investors.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Do not wait for these airdrop tokens to have some value because these tokens hass less chances of getting listed to major exchanges compare to the bounty tokens which has a lot of potentials to grow as it came from legit projects! Never waste your time with these free airdrops,participate to the bounty campaigns instead so that you can earn a lot of money out from your efforts.
Pages:
Jump to: