Pages:
Author

Topic: Should we continue to participate in aridrop projects? - page 22. (Read 3206 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange
Why not? There are a lot of legit ICOs and airdrops who pay. The time and effort who you do for an airdrop is minimum and it take a little time. So I think that you need to continue with airdrops.
May be just clicking on FOLLOW it's  not so difficult job of course...... but  you have to do it in several social and then have to fill out special forms....

and before you have to find some info about this airdrop.... so finally it's not a few seconds
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.
Of course, keep going, just study the projects well, do not get join in bad projects, take quality rather than quantity
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
I participated in many aridrop projects. It's usually scam and does not pay me. Now should I continue to join the new aridrop project? Please give me your advice.
It is indeed less profitable nowadays,from the past these airdrops are profitable but when these scammers has come and used airdrops to steal people's informations most of the legit airdrops now are less profitable,because there are thousands of participants today compare to the past that there are few people participating,bounty campaign is a lot more profitable if you asked me that is why i am more focused in these bounty campaigns.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
Why not? There are a lot of legit ICOs and airdrops who pay. The time and effort who you do for an airdrop is minimum and it take a little time. So I think that you need to continue with airdrops.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Personally I don't like to participate in airdrops, I see it as a wait of time and a way to gather information from the public.
Some projects even use airdrop to gain a large community
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: