Pages:
Author

Topic: Should we sell btc? - page 31. (Read 29587 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
February 18, 2016, 10:09:00 AM
Its now not a time to sell, but it is now a time to invest in Bitcoin. I think that will be better for your money.
The value is now low so why do you want to sell it. If you invest now then you have a higher chance that you can make profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 18, 2016, 10:07:19 AM
no i won't sell them, price is near 400$ now anyway, but won't sell, i'll just wait for halving and huge price rise

You are right, we just need to wait for the halving that is coming, if the halving has been done the price will jump to a high amount.
If you sell your bitcoins now you will have regret later if the price jumped and already sold them.
Activity: 504
February 18, 2016, 09:31:27 AM
no i won't sell them, price is near 400$ now anyway, but won't sell, i'll just wait for halving and huge price rise
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 18, 2016, 09:17:08 AM
well i won't sell them, you should save them too, better sell when they'll go to 1000$ or even more, not below 400$
Activity: 658
February 15, 2016, 12:50:46 PM
no, don't sell if it goes below 400, wait till price rise(it will hapen someday anyway) and then sell
Activity: 630
PM me to buy traffic for your site!
February 13, 2016, 07:04:45 PM
Sell if you need money now, or you can keep them till their price will rise more, till, lets say, 600$, then it would be pretty smart to sell them

If it rises from ~400 to ~600 just like that, don't you first want to analyse why it rose up before you sell it off ? Such large moves usually
tend to force bears out, starting an uptrend. Anyways, i for one don't think it's smart to speculate to much, better just to stash your coins and
wait for the real drama to play out, a few years from now.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
February 13, 2016, 05:06:08 PM
If price will drop then yeah! No need to risk more, if price will ever go below 220$ then just do it!

People should sell when the price is going up. When the price is going down then it's buying time. And beside that, I really can't see the price go below $300 any time soon unless a major exchange gets hacked or something like that.
Activity: 756
February 13, 2016, 04:29:01 PM
If price will drop then yeah! No need to risk more, if price will ever go below 220$ then just do it!
why must people sell the BTC if the price go below 220$? i dont think the one who sell it will get any profit
i know you're waiting for the price drop to buy and sell it on higher rate right?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 13, 2016, 08:05:35 AM
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
February 13, 2016, 04:27:16 AM
Sell if you need money now, or you can keep them till their price will rise more, till, lets say, 600$, then it would be pretty smart to sell them

yeah, i am waiting for $400 to sell some of my coins because i am in need of cash these days but i am not that desperate to sell a lot or at any rate lower than that.

i am holding the rest for bigger prices
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 13, 2016, 03:56:38 AM
Activity: 462
February 12, 2016, 07:40:22 PM
No you should not sell your bitcoins at all, this is not the right time.
You just have to wait a bit till the halving has been done.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
February 12, 2016, 08:29:37 AM
You should not sell your bitcoins at this time, you should wait till the halving has been done.
I think it the best to wait for the halving so you can make more profit and you will not blame yourself afterwards.
I definitely agree with you. I think the later is going to be worth much more.
So have a little patience and wait quietly.
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 12, 2016, 07:34:24 AM
Even if the price is pretty much stagnant these days, I wouldn't want to sell my bitcoins since it has the potential of getting to around the $500-$600 once we're at halving period.
Activity: 616
February 12, 2016, 07:30:30 AM
i dont think that people should start selling their coins right now as in the future there might be a huge price increase

And it is now starting... price is now starting to climb again a few dollars since yesterday...I think its a good sign that price might go up a little this week..

It is for sure, I think the price is rising again for a bit.
We have to be patient till it really going to rise.
But the price will rise in a few months for sure.

yes, we need to focus attention on collecting coins now instead of selling, atleast when the price is high again, we have plenty  in our wallet..  Smiley

I think we just need to invest in the bitcoin on this time, the price is low and also the halving is coming, what do you want more.
We just need to be patient till the halving has been done and wait for a high amount to sell.
Activity: 546
February 12, 2016, 04:19:35 AM
You should not sell your bitcoins at this time, you should wait till the halving has been done.
I think it the best to wait for the halving so you can make more profit and you will not blame yourself afterwards.

I agree with you. Around this time it is not wise I think.
Because the price is in fact now very low and I think the later is rising gradually.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 11, 2016, 10:24:55 PM
Ride it out, if you have anything but play money in the system you already screwed up anyway.

Imagine if it tripled you would be upset
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 11, 2016, 08:17:36 PM
i dont think that people should start selling their coins right now as in the future there might be a huge price increase

And it is now starting... price is now starting to climb again a few dollars since yesterday...I think its a good sign that price might go up a little this week..

It is for sure, I think the price is rising again for a bit.
We have to be patient till it really going to rise.
But the price will rise in a few months for sure.

yes, we need to focus attention on collecting coins now instead of selling, atleast when the price is high again, we have plenty  in our wallet..  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
February 11, 2016, 06:13:12 PM
As with everything in life diversify according to what you think will do well.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
February 11, 2016, 06:10:00 PM
Pages:
Jump to: