Pages:
Author

Topic: Should you invest in Altcoin? - page 21. (Read 4278 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 06:14:02 AM
it seems to me if you are going to earn by means of investments, then to study coins completely it should be the main rule, at random you will not go far
Activity: 56
July 03, 2018, 06:06:11 AM
it is always necessary to study the coin thoroughly before investing, especially if for a long time
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
July 01, 2018, 04:04:51 AM
thanks for advice. so I can say that the cryptocurrency market, you can transfer many of the rules of a stock exchange trade. they still work just as well.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
June 27, 2018, 07:19:20 AM
Not all altcoins have a good future should be sure with your choice do research before investing money and sure power Altcoin like ethereum is good for long term investment
Altcoins are the future supporting platform and ETH is good for long term investment but not only this coin. Many best altcoins are available in the market so everyone research our convenience platform then only they will survive in long term. My suggestion is invest in two or more altcoins this will make good profit in future.
Activity: 84
June 27, 2018, 07:01:50 AM
At last time I don’t even try to find best coin on the market. On my mind it is necessary to choose the coin from top 5 or 10 rating. It would be most reasonable decision that suits the modern situation on the market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
June 26, 2018, 03:57:34 PM
Yes, you should invest in the company of alternative coins because there are lots of income in this field which raise them to change their current life status and become successful in future.
Activity: 115
June 23, 2018, 12:28:36 AM
Not all altcoins have a good future should be sure with your choice do research before investing money and sure power Altcoin like ethereum is good for long term investment
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
June 19, 2018, 06:26:35 AM
You need to decide whether it is worth taking the risk or not. Because during the last 6 months, many of the altcoins have gone down by anywhere from 50% to 95%. Analysts are already talking about the burst of the crypto-bubble.
Activity: 154
June 19, 2018, 06:19:32 AM
I do not currently have to buy altcoin though with a very cheap price because now I see the development of each altcoin on the stock is very bad and unstable. this will make us frustrated if we are wrong to take steps. so we better wait for better time to invest!

for now, indeed all the coins in an uncertain state, up and down on the coin is common. this is already a market habit to rise and fall. therefore our effort to achieve greater profits is to use a good strategy. to invest in Altcoin is a great strategy as a future Bitcoin alternative.
for the evolving development of Altcoin, this will be very capable to be a coin that is very capable of producing far greater profits. because of the increasing Altcoin mining, it is very capable to make the coins so expensive going forward. so I tried to take a chance by investing in Altcoin.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
June 19, 2018, 06:13:25 AM
Yes, you should invest in the company of alternative coins because you can able to have a easy money on this without any effort. Just learn to wait and the income will arrives to your pocket.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
June 14, 2018, 09:21:14 PM
I don’t see the reason why not invest in altcoin we are still in the early stages of altcoins important things is to do a good research before investing and try to find airdroped coins and not ico
Invest on a great altcoins but yeah keep reading about that project so you will not regret your decision. Altcoins is a great solution for some businesses and transactions because of its technology so I probably invest even the market id dumpin especially with ETH.
Activity: 84
June 14, 2018, 09:16:50 PM
There are also more reliable altcoins in terms of predictability of volatility. Not all altcoins are the same. You will not be able to invest effectively if you only use bitcoin
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
June 14, 2018, 02:21:48 PM
I don’t see the reason why not invest in altcoin we are still in the early stages of altcoins important things is to do a good research before investing and try to find airdroped coins and not ico
Activity: 1036
Merit: 279
June 14, 2018, 02:17:25 PM
It is risky and not for everyone but if you are looking for some quick bucks then alts are the way to go. BTC and ETH are more for storing. If you've already managed to earn some by holding to your BTC/ETH before, it's probably OK to set aside some for trading. Alts do skyrocket and crash far faster than bitcoin or ethereum.

Just do a bit of research first. At least even if you lose some money (and you inevitably will) you can tell yourself it was calculated.
Activity: 69
June 14, 2018, 08:04:28 AM
Actually this time is big chance to invest in altcoins, because mostly all altcoins now are having a very cheap of price value, so therefore we can only invest even a small capital, and if something there are some forms of capital losses, we lost only on a very small amount. But if those cheap altcoins we invested luckily grows their market price value so we can earn a lots of profits. So it is good to invest now and hold until market price grows.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
June 14, 2018, 08:02:51 AM
Exploring to another project is also not bad, diversion is another strategy inside this investment, while your assets is fallen better to buy another that also have potentials, I agree when you mention  that greedy is one of those attitude that bring failure to our investment riding with the train without knowing where to go is not the proper practice when you are in the investment business.
Activity: 22
June 14, 2018, 07:55:51 AM
As you can see, choosing which cryptocurrency to invest in is a little bit like being on a hunt for a bargain. On the way to a safer and more regulated market
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
June 14, 2018, 07:51:40 AM
for long time holding purposes it is good to buy altcoin specially if it has a good purpose. i am planning to buy helbiz since it is a utility coin and has a good project that is the reason for me to buy that coin.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 07:47:37 AM
Recently, many Cryptocurrencies have been created and the rapidly changing market landscape, all investments in Cryptocurrency can be high risk. Even Bitcoin which is by far the most stable crypto also shows a fluctuating price.

For comparison, though, altcoin prices are more volatile due to low market cap, altcoin markets are particularly vulnerable to price manipulation. Investors who have a large capital called "whale" - often inject large sums of money into coins that have low prices to build sensations and cause the price of the coin to skyrocket. Once the price has increased, he sells their coins on the exchange with huge profits, making many other investors deceived in the process. This method is known as "pump & dump." This can not only hurt greedy traders who do not take the time to analyze their investments, but are often shown to cause altcoins to have short lifespan.

To avoid losing all your investments due to pump & dump, focus long-term investments on coins that you believe have great potential and show good health. Generally, healthy altcoin has a strong community, shows high liquidity, and has a team of developers who proactively improve the source code of the coin. The comprehensive loginitma of CoinGecko metrics analysis statistically analyzes these three important factors and ranks the coins according to the overall strength of the coin.

If you choose to invest in altcoin, it is important to remember some basic principles of investment. Avoid the hype from those distributed by the coin community. Every investor has an agenda, so it's best not to take their word round. Invest only on coins you have previously worked on. It is not wise to invest in something you do not understand. Making an investment based on the wrong information is a sign that you will lose your hard-earned money. Take the time to research the coins you would consider a long-term investment, and research the market situation before you try to become a high-volume short-term trader. Most importantly, never invest more than your ability to take losses. Too many people lose their life savings by focusing them on a volatile investment.
If you want to make a profit then you have to invest, but invest reasonably. You need to carefully study the project you like, study the white paper, familiarize yourself with the team and then make a decision.

I agree with these suggestions and they are good information to note before you invest in a coin.
Activity: 20
June 14, 2018, 07:39:46 AM
Yes we have to invest in Altcoin for now because the bitcoin price is still low and has not increased by 10% so to earn profits in crypto, altcoin is the way for us to start investing because in altcoin a lot of crypto is increasing nowadays.
Pages:
Jump to: