Pages:
Author

Topic: Should you invest in Altcoin? - page 22. (Read 4278 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 04:47:40 AM

Should you invest in Altcoin?  YES!

Definitely YES if the token is going to have some use in the future, you an always count on it specially if the team is working hard to having its product released and token to be valuable. Its not just bitcoin that you have to look forward to, you can also try the altcoins.

yes, altcoin also many have a good future and a very potential future like Ethereum, NEO, Litecoin, EOS and Cadano
so it would not hurt you to invest in altcoin too.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
June 14, 2018, 04:31:40 AM
Of course, you need to invest in altcoins. In the future, you can make good money on this. The main thing is to choose promising coins, not shitcoins.
Activity: 140
June 14, 2018, 04:27:06 AM
Crypto has been known for its volatility prices, everyone involves in it has already knew it and also the risks. and i think altcoins might be the alternative way to invest beside bitcoin, it provides you with many choices. We only needs to choose the good ones which will bring us more income/profits
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 03:48:26 AM
If you can choose a good altcoin rather than hyped coins altcoin investment usually better than bitcoin investment for the long term.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
June 14, 2018, 03:35:08 AM
Recently, many Cryptocurrencies have been created and the rapidly changing market landscape, all investments in Cryptocurrency can be high risk. Even Bitcoin which is by far the most stable crypto also shows a fluctuating price.

For comparison, though, altcoin prices are more volatile due to low market cap, altcoin markets are particularly vulnerable to price manipulation. Investors who have a large capital called "whale" - often inject large sums of money into coins that have low prices to build sensations and cause the price of the coin to skyrocket. Once the price has increased, he sells their coins on the exchange with huge profits, making many other investors deceived in the process. This method is known as "pump & dump." This can not only hurt greedy traders who do not take the time to analyze their investments, but are often shown to cause altcoins to have short lifespan.

To avoid losing all your investments due to pump & dump, focus long-term investments on coins that you believe have great potential and show good health. Generally, healthy altcoin has a strong community, shows high liquidity, and has a team of developers who proactively improve the source code of the coin. The comprehensive loginitma of CoinGecko metrics analysis statistically analyzes these three important factors and ranks the coins according to the overall strength of the coin.

If you choose to invest in altcoin, it is important to remember some basic principles of investment. Avoid the hype from those distributed by the coin community. Every investor has an agenda, so it's best not to take their word round. Invest only on coins you have previously worked on. It is not wise to invest in something you do not understand. Making an investment based on the wrong information is a sign that you will lose your hard-earned money. Take the time to research the coins you would consider a long-term investment, and research the market situation before you try to become a high-volume short-term trader. Most importantly, never invest more than your ability to take losses. Too many people lose their life savings by focusing them on a volatile investment.
If you want to make a profit then you have to invest, but invest reasonably. You need to carefully study the project you like, study the white paper, familiarize yourself with the team and then make a decision.
Activity: 154
June 14, 2018, 03:34:52 AM
Present market condition is providing a unique opportunity to invest in Altcoin at good bargain! Bitcoin is selling at almost 40% less of what it's price was recently! The implication of this is that every other coin will dump because of decrease in bitcoin price!
Now is the best time for us to buy, the price of the altcoin is almost plummeting, if you do not buy now will ignore the best opportunity. The market will grow again in August this year.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 14, 2018, 03:28:24 AM

Should you invest in Altcoin?  YES!

Definitely YES if the token is going to have some use in the future, you an always count on it specially if the team is working hard to having its product released and token to be valuable. Its not just bitcoin that you have to look forward to, you can also try the altcoins.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 03:25:27 AM
Maybe in theory very easy to do, but if plunging directly into the investment then it is a hard thing to do. patient and withstand the most flattering way indeed in investing and reduce the risk of loss. but many people who sometimes still feel freaked out in investing despite already having provision for the theory.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 03:20:41 AM
"Even Bitcoin which is by far the most stable crypto also shows a fluctuating price."
What? Bitcoin is one of the most unstable cryptocurrency. Its price jumps up then down, and changes as the "whale" wants. Of the altcoins, I would have bought an etherium.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 14, 2018, 03:15:46 AM
Present market condition is providing a unique opportunity to invest in Altcoin at good bargain! Bitcoin is selling at almost 40% less of what it's price was recently! The implication of this is that every other coin will dump because of decrease in bitcoin price!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
June 14, 2018, 03:13:03 AM
Of course you should invest in altcoins but you should be careful about your choices. Read the whitepapers, look at the team and do not go into adventures, minimize the risk about the altcoins to avoid scams.
Activity: 238
Merit: 23
June 14, 2018, 03:05:25 AM
For me altcoins are a superb investment. A lot of them have been hit hard in the recent dios and are primed for a good recovery. Try to look for ones with big active communities, good Dev teams and upcoming updates. Two that spring to mind are DeepOnion and Neo.
Activity: 168
June 14, 2018, 03:03:07 AM
Altcoin is the name of the other Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin). That is not what Bitcoin is called will be called Altcoin. Due to the recent development of the cryptocurrency market and the rapid volatility, all of the cryptocurrency investments are at high risk of return and vice versa.
Activity: 406
June 14, 2018, 02:46:50 AM
At last time I don’t even try to find best coin on the market. On my mind it is necessary to choose the coin from top 5 or 10 rating. It would be most reasonable decision that suits the modern situation on the market.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
June 13, 2018, 01:32:44 PM
Yes why not, but when you want to invest in altcoin much to be considered. Investing in altcoin differs from bitcoin investments because bitcoin investments no matter how bitcoin prices decline there are still many users who believe bitcoin prices will return to their original price or even exceed the original price. Surely this belief will make bitcoin prices will always have a high price. Unlike if investment in altcoin, if it decreases only a few people will expect and buyback to make the price back to the original price or exceed the original price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 12:49:50 PM
Yes why not, many altcoins are profitable if we are smart predicting up and down altcoins. IGNIS and TRON enough to rely on if we want to invest altcoins.

Activity: 812
Merit: 256
June 13, 2018, 12:48:19 PM
Yes, investing in the right altcoins can bring you good profit. This is why we need to do research before investing. Moreover, it is good to diversify your investment portfolio to reduce risks.
Activity: 322
June 13, 2018, 12:41:55 PM
I have lot of altcoins for now but it doesn't mean that all coins are worth to invest so choose the best coin to invest not based on the prices,just based on the quality and usage of that coin in the future. I think it is a great opportunity to invest.But the problem is higher level of risk.Investing could be gain higher profits.So for the people willing to take the risk investing is a great chance
Activity: 126
June 13, 2018, 12:36:27 PM
Yes
you should invest in altcoin coin because I see a lot of altcoin that can give you a lot of profits and you can also benefit from altcoin too fast because the price of altcoin is very is suitable to be made for profit.
Activity: 126
June 13, 2018, 12:33:27 PM
Yes I see it is to invest in Altcoin is currently very potential to gain much greater profits in the future. therefore I use Altcoin for investment, and the benefits I might achieve will be quite high in the future. therefore I hope bang from the results of my future investments.
Pages:
Jump to: