Pages:
Author

Topic: Should you invest in Altcoin? - page 3. (Read 4278 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 03:14:33 PM
Now you need to invest in those Altcoins that have not yet shown themselves in the market because such coins can also grow rapidly like Bitcoin and Ethereum in due time  Cool
Then can you tell me which one? In my opinion, such a koin to be trusted is XLM. If you bought it a year ago, then in today's situation, when bitcoin $ 5,200 is this crypto  " to the moon " )))
Activity: 398
November 15, 2018, 02:45:42 PM
nah, I don't think there's any altcoin that's worth to invest right now
I just buy bitcoin if I were you though.
but I've just quit this shitty market and may come back in another time soon. just get exhausted.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 02:41:51 PM
Now you need to invest in those Altcoins that have not yet shown themselves in the market because such coins can also grow rapidly like Bitcoin and Ethereum in due time  Cool
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 02:39:46 PM
bitcoin in general, its development and value are clear. and altcoin should also be yes, why? altcoins I think there are also big potential and able to grow well like ethereum. although the current price is cheap, but it has a promising prospect in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
November 15, 2018, 01:59:35 PM
There is no reason that you should not invest in altcoins right now, I mean if you don't invest then you are just going to end up being pissed that you did not invest in the coins when you had the chance. Just make sure that the money you are putting into the coin is money that you can afford to lose just in case something ends up happening to the coin
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
November 10, 2018, 10:10:54 AM
Yes before investing in any project do proper research.

Read whitepaper , research on team and their partners , roadmap and some other things.
Indeed, do your due diligence. Before investing on any altcoin don't just go and throw your money to some shady ICO and end up being scammed. Be sure to know what you are doing first before investing/betting your money on any altcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 09:27:02 AM
I am not much experienced in deciding which alternative coins are good to invest in but i still buy many coins and hold them for profit based on recommendations from some friends in my social media contacts some times i make profit and some time have losses so i will suggest every one to do research before you invest in any coins.
Activity: 280
November 08, 2018, 09:17:04 AM
Being inexperienced in altcoin trade can cause too much loss. whales can pump a coin at any time, or price speculation with big sales. also stop loss should be used in altcoin trade.
Activity: 443
November 08, 2018, 09:11:11 AM
it depends on yourself if you can analyze an altcoin that you believe that the alcoin that you will invest in is very petrifying to get real income.
usually now we can see easily to analyze an altcoin because many altcoins are currently down.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
November 08, 2018, 09:02:01 AM
I choose to invest in altcoin because there is higher potential for profit. I have most of my fund in Bitcoin but I also have allocation in LTC, ETG, DASH and BCH. I believe that this altcoins in no time will gain greater demand, I also choose this coins since I could gain greater vilume of it than Bitcoin which has very high price. Just make sure that you stored your investment in a secure wallet and not in an exchange, choose an open source wallet like HODLER wallet which gives you the full control over your funds.
copper member
Activity: 196
November 08, 2018, 08:48:06 AM
Yes of course for balancing the earnings we should invest in altcoin instead of only one project. but its also necessary after research good project. l think so.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
November 08, 2018, 08:30:46 AM
Altcoins are "musthave" asset. Some of them represent technologies, which are much better then bitcoin or eth that people like so much. For ex, GNT.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 06:38:15 PM
Well, if you want to earn big money you need to invest in altcoins and of course if you are risky , and if of course you do not want this much growth sit in bitcoin
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
November 05, 2018, 01:44:15 PM
Alt coins are good option to invest. But do remember one thing there are many shit coins available in the market. You need to be very vigilant whether alt coins are legit or not. Always do your home work before investing in any coin. If you don't have enough knowledge then refer coinmarketcap website where you can get all necessary information about the top leading coins.
Activity: 420
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 05, 2018, 12:30:24 PM
You have very valuable comments on the choice of investment. I agree with almost everyone. And sadly, but only a couple of coins are suitable for investments not for a common landfill. I think this is ETH and Cardano.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
November 05, 2018, 12:29:51 PM
If you want to make some decent profit altcoin should be the one that is able to let you make some decent profit out of it. The only bad part is that if you does not do your homework well you are catching a falling knife.
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 12:27:02 PM
I've always liked altcoins more than bitcoin. On them I always earned more and more often. But if you have enough Deposit for 4-5 bitcoins, it is better to trade on it. Since the volatility of bitcoin can reach $300-400 per day
Investing in altcoin is always more profitable than investing in bitcoin. But it is much more risky, I just invest in altcoin and just hold the BTC when I take profit, then I continue looking for other altcoin and continue to buy
Activity: 42
November 05, 2018, 12:21:56 PM
As long as you trust the market you are holding, you know when to buy at dips, sell at peaks or based on when trend is changing, then it would be easy making decisions when it comes to investing in altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 97
November 05, 2018, 12:04:37 PM
I think this is the best  time for us to invest  in altcoins, because we have newbies in the cryprocurrency world that wants to dump coins at this bearish market  thinking it is going to be worst but no.
You buy at a very  low price and you hold till the bull market comes and you will make a huge and appreciating profit from that coin you bought  at  a  low price.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
November 05, 2018, 11:40:53 AM
In today's market, there are currently thousands of altcoins but it does not mean all of them worth our money. As an investor, it is not reasonable to base your investment on the price of altcoin. Reason for investing should be how solid the project is and the use cases of the token.
Pages:
Jump to: