Pages:
Author

Topic: Should you invest in Altcoin? - page 4. (Read 4278 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 11:23:15 AM
I think many of the altcoins now complete their development. this is a very successful I think I'm in favor of investing in icos. There are masternode projects that I think will come to very high points. Not to miss.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
November 05, 2018, 11:18:20 AM
In my opinion, it is best to invest in the time-tested altcoins, whose team has proved that the project has serious goals and is promising. Now there are many sites and services that allow you to track the activity of developers, such projects are safe for investment, because their price depends on the mood of the market and when bullrun starts, their price will go to the moon.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 11:12:44 AM
The best advice you can get if you really want to buy is to have at least most of your portfolio in BTC, then do the research on the altcoins you’re considering. But BTC is the safest out of all of them.
Activity: 157
November 04, 2018, 12:39:00 PM
Of course you should invest in altcoins. Altcoins, especially from top 10, have a great potential for future growth. Just buy Ether and wait for the moon!
I invest in the top 10 coins and I can agree with this post. Narrow the selection to top 3 and trading should be smoother.
No matter how many coins your portfolio consists of. If you trade purely as a trader, then it is not even necessary to trade coins from the top 10. And if your strategy is to buy and wait, then the more collect as many coins in your portfolio
November 04, 2018, 12:36:54 PM
The altcoins market is now quite large and it becomes difficult to choose a coin for investment.But I think that before buying it is necessary to research, study in detail and choose the best altcoin for short-term and long-term investments.
And in my opinion the opposite. The altcoins market is getting bigger every day and choosing a coin becomes easier. Why? Because the market can see who is capable of growth, who is not thrown out of the market.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
November 03, 2018, 01:47:08 PM
Recently, many Cryptocurrencies have been created and the rapidly changing market landscape, all investments in Cryptocurrency can be high risk. Even Bitcoin which is by far the most stable crypto also shows a fluctuating price.

For comparison, though, altcoin prices are more volatile due to low market cap, altcoin markets are particularly vulnerable to price manipulation. Investors who have a large capital called "whale" - often inject large sums of money into coins that have low prices to build sensations and cause the price of the coin to skyrocket. Once the price has increased, he sells their coins on the exchange with huge profits, making many other investors deceived in the process. This method is known as "pump & dump." This can not only hurt greedy traders who do not take the time to analyze their investments, but are often shown to cause altcoins to have short lifespan.

To avoid losing all your investments due to pump & dump, focus long-term investments on coins that you believe have great potential and show good health. Generally, healthy altcoin has a strong community, shows high liquidity, and has a team of developers who proactively improve the source code of the coin. The comprehensive loginitma of CoinGecko metrics analysis statistically analyzes these three important factors and ranks the coins according to the overall strength of the coin.

If you choose to invest in altcoin, it is important to remember some basic principles of investment. Avoid the hype from those distributed by the coin community. Every investor has an agenda, so it's best not to take their word round. Invest only on coins you have previously worked on. It is not wise to invest in something you do not understand. Making an investment based on the wrong information is a sign that you will lose your hard-earned money. Take the time to research the coins you would consider a long-term investment, and research the market situation before you try to become a high-volume short-term trader. Most importantly, never invest more than your ability to take losses. Too many people lose their life savings by focusing them on a volatile investment.
Most of the altcoins available in the market are scams and trash, but if you really look closely, you may find treasure in the trash. Just look for coins which are based upon a unique idea and have a strong team. These two are the most important factors which can decide the future of the coin. I would advice you to invest most of your assets in the king of all crypto Bitcoin and invest a portion in some good altcoins like ethereum, ripple and litecoin if you really want good returns in the long run.
Activity: 197
November 03, 2018, 12:40:05 PM
Of course you should invest in altcoins. Altcoins, especially from top 10, have a great potential for future growth. Just buy Ether and wait for the moon!
I invest in the top 10 coins and I can agree with this post. Narrow the selection to top 3 and trading should be smoother.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 12:26:52 PM
The altcoins market is now quite large and it becomes difficult to choose a coin for investment.But I think that before buying it is necessary to research, study in detail and choose the best altcoin for short-term and long-term investments.
What's very strange is that the market is getting bigger even though people find it difficult to know what coin to choose.
Activity: 252
November 03, 2018, 12:13:29 PM
November 03, 2018, 11:04:00 AM
I've always liked altcoins more than bitcoin. On them I always earned more and more often. But if you have enough Deposit for 4-5 bitcoins, it is better to trade on it. Since the volatility of bitcoin can reach $300-400 per day
Activity: 350
November 03, 2018, 10:51:38 AM
Yes. Definitely. You should invest in altcoins because they have bright future and potential. But before you invest in an altcoin, you need to know more about the coin you investing else I'm afraid you may incur some losses.
invest in altcoin you have to analyze any potential coin, coin of inferior quality to you buy and hold them, not you buy by crm count, so your probability of losing money is quite high, maybe You will never earn income from the market if you rely solely on luck,
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
November 03, 2018, 04:47:18 AM
Yes I should invest in altcoins because you can earn a huge profit from investing it. Nowadays cryptocurrency is popular and many altcoins has a potential to give us a huge profit in holding it long-term.

I will invest in altcoins but not in many of them. I have got some favorites that will grow in the future. These sleeping giants will bring the greatest profit to many investors. Buy EIDOO, KickCoin, Universa, Credits.
Activity: 434
November 02, 2018, 04:52:30 PM
Activity: 244
November 02, 2018, 04:40:07 PM
Yes its better to invest in altcoins if have have good research skills, you can see few examples of the coins which really performed well in bear market such as digitex futures, pumapay, Nexo etc. Research about project doesn't mean only reading whitepaper, looking after team, concept of the project etc, I agree this points also plays an important role but this industry plays on HYPE, NEWS & TRENDS in the markets. as an investors or aspirant investors must have skills to find this hype, news & trends and take maximum advantage out of this. Whenever there is news about testnet, mainnet, node integration, Partnership or listing on big exchange then invest in that coin.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
November 02, 2018, 04:39:47 PM
Yes. Definitely. You should invest in altcoins because they have bright future and potential. But before you invest in an altcoin, you need to know more about the coin you investing else I'm afraid you may incur some losses.
Investing that money without waiting is how to make money sooner. I am not sure why people are not wanting to have more money in Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 364
November 02, 2018, 04:31:50 PM
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 03:44:57 AM
Yes, of course, we can think about to invest in altcoins. But before investing your money in any altcoins, it would be best to know about how it will behave in the market. If we invest without proper information then we will likely have more loss.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
November 02, 2018, 01:45:28 AM
I think it is a great opportunity to invest. But the problem is higher level of risk. Investing could be gain higher profits. So for the people willing to take the risk investing is a great chance
if it is said to have to invest it does not have to be because in my country the crypto currency is still not fully legitimate and official and investors with conditions and conditions like this with thoughts I must feel confidence and patience that become the thoughts of investors
Activity: 206
November 02, 2018, 01:42:00 AM
For these day the altcoin is still dumping and it is good to buy but your scared if this is a good coin that i will buy i think you should check the updates of the coin and if it can be famous in the future or they have a potential to use by the people. If you have been check you decided to invest and wait many months or weeks until it will pump and earn profit.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
November 02, 2018, 01:35:28 AM
Now that there are too many altcoins appearing in the market and it's hard to determine and choose what is worth to invest. So the best thing to do is make a own research or a proper research to found a good and quality project that can brings a better outcome in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: