Pages:
Author

Topic: Should you invest in Altcoin? - page 5. (Read 4291 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
November 02, 2018, 01:28:31 AM
I will invest in altcoin for short term and long term holding. Altcoin provide liquidity in the market and address other area of concern apart from payment. Altcoin is definitely good for trading short term profit could be amazing if you are lucky!
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 02, 2018, 01:12:28 AM
of course, but not carelessly investing in altcoin. must analyze it first before investing in it. if you see a lot of altcoins now that have the potential to have developments in the market, the price is cheap and good to be a long-term investment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 01, 2018, 11:42:44 PM
Recently, many Cryptocurrencies have been created and the rapidly changing market landscape, all investments in Cryptocurrency can be high risk. Even Bitcoin which is by far the most stable crypto also shows a fluctuating price.

For comparison, though, altcoin prices are more volatile due to low market cap, altcoin markets are particularly vulnerable to price manipulation. Investors who have a large capital called "whale" - often inject large sums of money into coins that have low prices to build sensations and cause the price of the coin to skyrocket. Once the price has increased, he sells their coins on the exchange with huge profits, making many other investors deceived in the process. This method is known as "pump & dump." This can not only hurt greedy traders who do not take the time to analyze their investments, but are often shown to cause altcoins to have short lifespan.

To avoid losing all your investments due to pump & dump, focus long-term investments on coins that you believe have great potential and show good health. Generally, healthy altcoin has a strong community, shows high liquidity, and has a team of developers who proactively improve the source code of the coin. The comprehensive loginitma of CoinGecko metrics analysis statistically analyzes these three important factors and ranks the coins according to the overall strength of the coin.

If you choose to invest in altcoin, it is important to remember some basic principles of investment. Avoid the hype from those distributed by the coin community. Every investor has an agenda, so it's best not to take their word round. Invest only on coins you have previously worked on. It is not wise to invest in something you do not understand. Making an investment based on the wrong information is a sign that you will lose your hard-earned money. Take the time to research the coins you would consider a long-term investment, and research the market situation before you try to become a high-volume short-term trader. Most importantly, never invest more than your ability to take losses. Too many people lose their life savings by focusing them on a volatile investment.
What were you saying is mostly true, about all those fluctuation and something else, but that doesn't mean we cant make an investment into altcoin, What we need to do is to carefully select one or two altcoin that will have the chance to survive and give us profit better in a short term or in a long term.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 11:30:15 PM
Recently, many Cryptocurrencies have been created and the rapidly changing market landscape, all investments in Cryptocurrency can be high risk. Even Bitcoin which is by far the most stable crypto also shows a fluctuating price.

For comparison, though, altcoin prices are more volatile due to low market cap, altcoin markets are particularly vulnerable to price manipulation. Investors who have a large capital called "whale" - often inject large sums of money into coins that have low prices to build sensations and cause the price of the coin to skyrocket. Once the price has increased, he sells their coins on the exchange with huge profits, making many other investors deceived in the process. This method is known as "pump & dump." This can not only hurt greedy traders who do not take the time to analyze their investments, but are often shown to cause altcoins to have short lifespan.

To avoid losing all your investments due to pump & dump, focus long-term investments on coins that you believe have great potential and show good health. Generally, healthy altcoin has a strong community, shows high liquidity, and has a team of developers who proactively improve the source code of the coin. The comprehensive loginitma of CoinGecko metrics analysis statistically analyzes these three important factors and ranks the coins according to the overall strength of the coin.

If you choose to invest in altcoin, it is important to remember some basic principles of investment. Avoid the hype from those distributed by the coin community. Every investor has an agenda, so it's best not to take their word round. Invest only on coins you have previously worked on. It is not wise to invest in something you do not understand. Making an investment based on the wrong information is a sign that you will lose your hard-earned money. Take the time to research the coins you would consider a long-term investment, and research the market situation before you try to become a high-volume short-term trader. Most importantly, never invest more than your ability to take losses. Too many people lose their life savings by focusing them on a volatile investment.
It is possble that I will surely invest in altcoin if the price varies and will increase. The price should be better than the last price and will be constant to increase .
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 11:19:31 AM

Well yes everyone should invest in Altcoins. The coins like Paragon, Cardano and Stellar are really great and shall go very high as soon as they grow along their projects. You should go for them.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 09:30:11 AM
Definitely you have to take risk & should invest into crypto because right now market is in dip & you will have a good opportunity to buy coins or tokens at low price.
After that you can hold your coin & wait for re bounce of market & then you can cash out your crypto with a decent profit.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 09:07:10 AM
Should I have enough capital, I would like to take the risk of investing in altcoins because even the market is quite bloody, surely it can recover soon just make it sure that you've done your research first. Patience in waiting for the right time to sell your coin is also a good strategic move.
Activity: 294
October 30, 2018, 08:56:52 AM
The article is written at a good level. I think newbies like me will help these tips. I do not like Pumps & dumps.
copper member
Activity: 226
October 30, 2018, 08:50:52 AM
i just invest in altcoins and keeping in mind that i only invested in to make more btc and hold btc for long term
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
October 30, 2018, 08:13:53 AM
Why not but if I were to choose I would only invest to those leading coins. Investing in crypto is very risky, so to. lessen the risk, i'll try to avoid those newly created coin as most of them are just shit and many have loss for taking risk on them. I saw not just one saying, there's more profitin altcoin it's just the risk is higher. Well, the higher the risk, the higher in return here in crypto.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 30, 2018, 08:05:47 AM
It is always a great challenge as to how to choose the best altcoin to invest with in order to avoid losses of money.Though it's a given fact that it is hard to avoid it 100% but if done with thorough research and proper monitoring,it can lessen the chance of losing.Investing altcoin has a great potential of good earnings.
Activity: 30
October 30, 2018, 08:05:41 AM
Yes, you should invest in altcoin. Because it is lower price than bitcoin also it's easy to mine than mining the bitcoin. Some altcoins offer passive income too.

But before investing in altcoin do proper research, read white paper , check original website, check roadmap.
OTC
Activity: 196
October 30, 2018, 08:04:02 AM
Yes. You should invest in altcoins. I believe altcoins are also better like bitcoin. They have the potential of growing into great coins in the future because they are much safer and faster.
Activity: 154
October 30, 2018, 08:03:00 AM

It seems to me that buying altcoin is individual and if a person has a desire to do it, he will buy it as soon as possible. there is not even any subtleties of the market and the secret meaning. the main thing is desire
Activity: 144
October 30, 2018, 07:53:46 AM
the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anneli-elicoin-cpu-mining-only-exchange-available-3028302... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Activity: 336
October 30, 2018, 07:51:18 AM
All right, you need to adhere to the long-term plan and not sell your coins before the scheduled time!
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 07:46:41 AM
I believe that Altcoins are much better than Bitcoin, because they are faster, safer and much more perspective. One day the market will be led by an altcoin and I hope it would happen as soon as possible. And for sure, the leader will be Ethereum.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
October 30, 2018, 07:39:25 AM
If you have the means, desires and goals, then you should definitely invest. That's exactly what you need. And also just need to choose the right coin, and it needs to learn a lot of literature or other training material
Activity: 378
October 30, 2018, 12:55:07 AM
Yes I should invest in altcoins because you can earn a huge profit from investing it. Nowadays cryptocurrency is popular and many altcoins has a potential to give us a huge profit in holding it long-term.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
October 30, 2018, 12:50:54 AM
Every coins is deserve to invest if you really know about that project (read everything about the project), if you really believe that project has a great future you should invest in that coin without doubt.
Yeah that's right, There are still many people who believe in Crypto or Altcoin, we can select some coins which potential for us to make our investment as an asset in the future. I think investing in Altcoin still gives us a good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: