Pages:
Author

Topic: Should you invest in Altcoin? - page 8. (Read 4278 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 02:08:40 PM
There are so many brilliant projects on the market that are amazingly undervalued at the moment. This is the best time to do your own research and find these altcoins and invest in them. You will see next year big gains when the mass adoption comes in place if you got into the right projects

It is too complicated to understand if the project is really brilliant or if it is the next scam. I would better follow the golden rule - invest the money in the trusted cryptocurrencies choosing the top-20 alts.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 16, 2018, 12:43:19 AM
This is a great time to buy altcoins because price is too much low. You buy coins. Coins gives you many profit during next bull run. Good time for investors.
yes good time, so use this opportunity as best as possible don't regret what has happened and don't always panic in overcoming anything. now the price is very low as much as possible you buy Altcoin that has as much potential as possible, then invest and wait in the future when prices soar You can get big profits.
with the State of current coin that many experienced increased development will be very profitable and very nice with me getting more profits by investing in Altcoin. so I'm heavily dependent on investment Altcoin.
Activity: 364
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 14, 2018, 04:30:07 PM
Yes, now is a good time to invest in alternative coins. I think that a cheaper price for most of them will not be soon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 04:27:50 PM
Of course, because there are many proven Altcoins that are good and can provide high profits for investors. but before investing in an altcoin we must research the coin. read the whitepaper and learn about the project.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
October 14, 2018, 04:21:07 PM
I think bitcoin is the best coin and investing in It would be a better solution. On the other hand, altcoins bring more profit in the short term, so you need to invest in altcoins, too, but you must be able to choose good projects and the right time to invest in any coin.
Activity: 269
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
October 14, 2018, 09:26:22 AM
Why not, altcoin can be a good investment for profit, and from the results of investing in altcoins I can make my financial condition better. And because of that I invested long-term to get a much better profit.
Activity: 406
October 14, 2018, 09:06:01 AM
You need not only to determine the size of your investment in cryptocurrency, but also to have a strategic idea of how this digital asset works, as it directly affects the degree of possible risk. A long-term investor is primarily based on fundamental analysis, so before participating in the development of a cryptocurrency or ICO, you will need to understand how they function, what their history is and what their novelty is.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 07:59:34 AM
This is a great time to buy altcoins because price is too much low. You buy coins. Coins gives you many profit during next bull run. Good time for investors.
yes good time, so use this opportunity as best as possible don't regret what has happened and don't always panic in overcoming anything. now the price is very low as much as possible you buy Altcoin that has as much potential as possible, then invest and wait in the future when prices soar You can get big profits.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 14, 2018, 07:44:11 AM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
October 14, 2018, 05:00:42 AM
If you listen to what others say of altcoin you would never desire to invest.Just invest in altcoins today and you will see it relevance later.

To make money grow fast, altcoins are better than bitcoin, but I emphasize that this is also risky, all kinds of profitable investments are of course a high risk, and choose coins that are supported by strong teams like ethereum, ripple and NEO.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 14, 2018, 04:02:18 AM
I think that it is great to invest in btc and ether because they are the best coins that are going to be used in the  nearest future. I think that you need to consider dash and neo as well

Altcoin is also quite a lot that is already good and can be used for investment as you say like neo, but there are better things to invest in ethereum and bitcoin because it is more profitable
Activity: 270
October 14, 2018, 02:58:03 AM
Ofcourse, bitcoin and ethereum are not the only coins that can make you rich. Altcoins have cheaper value, and it's an advantage for us to invest in it, although the price is cheaper at the moment, it will rise in future.
Activity: 336
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
October 13, 2018, 08:39:44 PM
Some altcoins are performing incredibly well on the market just as Bitcoin. Considering the large cap altcoins like the first 100 coins on the market,every crypto expertise will vouch for their capabilities of yielding profit when invested in them.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
October 13, 2018, 08:26:57 PM
I think that investing in altcoins is a must, to make bigger profits in the long run. But we have to select carefully which altcoins we buy, because there are only a few numbers of the promising altcoins which have a good potential. The prices are always affordable, so it is likely the best moment to buy with the lowest rates.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
October 13, 2018, 08:18:04 PM
Recently, many Cryptocurrencies have been created and the rapidly changing market landscape, all investments in Cryptocurrency can be high risk. Even Bitcoin which is by far the most stable crypto also shows a fluctuating price.

For comparison, though, altcoin prices are more volatile due to low market cap, altcoin markets are particularly vulnerable to price manipulation. Investors who have a large capital called "whale" - often inject large sums of money into coins that have low prices to build sensations and cause the price of the coin to skyrocket. Once the price has increased, he sells their coins on the exchange with huge profits, making many other investors deceived in the process. This method is known as "pump & dump." This can not only hurt greedy traders who do not take the time to analyze their investments, but are often shown to cause altcoins to have short lifespan.

To avoid losing all your investments due to pump & dump, focus long-term investments on coins that you believe have great potential and show good health. Generally, healthy altcoin has a strong community, shows high liquidity, and has a team of developers who proactively improve the source code of the coin. The comprehensive loginitma of CoinGecko metrics analysis statistically analyzes these three important factors and ranks the coins according to the overall strength of the coin.

If you choose to invest in altcoin, it is important to remember some basic principles of investment. Avoid the hype from those distributed by the coin community. Every investor has an agenda, so it's best not to take their word round. Invest only on coins you have previously worked on. It is not wise to invest in something you do not understand. Making an investment based on the wrong information is a sign that you will lose your hard-earned money. Take the time to research the coins you would consider a long-term investment, and research the market situation before you try to become a high-volume short-term trader. Most importantly, never invest more than your ability to take losses. Too many people lose their life savings by focusing them on a volatile investment.
Crypto investment depends on individual choice, but for me I believed this is the right and best time to invest on any crypto coin since the price in totally down now we all know that for sure the price must boom very soon so no need to panic. Secondly you should search and know the details of coin you want to invest on, check the satoshi price how it goes don't check the $ price that the principle I do use and it has favoured me a lot.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
October 13, 2018, 08:01:52 PM
Right now is the right time to start investing in altcoin because we all know that the price of altcoin is currently decreasing, so we might be able to get more leverage in the future by buying now, but still be careful in investing, choose altcoin with good development and has advantages over others
Activity: 70
“Global loyalty & rewards”
October 13, 2018, 08:01:44 PM
If you listen to what others say of altcoin you would never desire to invest.Just invest in altcoins today and you will see it relevance later.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 07:54:15 PM
There are so many brilliant projects on the market that are amazingly undervalued at the moment. This is the best time to do your own research and find these altcoins and invest in them. You will see next year big gains when the mass adoption comes in place if you got into the right projects
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
October 13, 2018, 07:11:50 PM
We know in crypto everywhere risk, I usually prefer to invest in top twenty to thirty alt-coin. If you can make the profit why not we grab the chance  Wink Whenever you see opportunity just dive with perfect time.
The current market price seems to be the perfect time for crypto investment, you can buy high potential coins in cheap price. But don't ever think that returns will come to you easily as the prices isn't moving high. We could probably wait for a week's or months to have it.
Activity: 248
diceroll.xyz
October 13, 2018, 06:48:42 PM
We know in crypto everywhere risk, I usually prefer to invest in top twenty to thirty alt-coin. If you can make the profit why not we grab the chance  Wink Whenever you see opportunity just dive with perfect time.
Pages:
Jump to: