Pages:
Author

Topic: [SHS] Shares [Second Generation Crypto Currency] [Project Announcement] - page 28. (Read 30075 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
If you have no preexisting relationship with them then why do you trust them? Do they have any prior experience?

They gave me the source/files to Shares and I've ran it and it seems to work. The wallet is not in my control but by Chinese Developers
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
If you have no preexisting relationship with them then why do you trust them? Do they have any prior experience?
Could you tell us a bit more about your relationship with the Chinese developers? Did they approach you and ask you to make this post?

I have no relationship with the Chinese Developers. Ya they did. They showed me proof and everything of the client and also gave me the source for Shares
Activity: 297
Merit: 251
Founder, Filmmaker, Fun Guy
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I did read that.. I'm considering making an investment in the project and would be concerned if Block_Erupter did not have some form of relationship with the Chinese developers.

Worse case scenario - someone who he had no previous correspondence with sent a nice PM "my english no good. can u announce my dev and hav coins send to x" and out of good faith made this thread.
Activity: 68
I'm proud to announce a brand new Second Generation Crypto Currency Called, Shares

I'm not the main Developer, I'm just posting for Devs who can't speak english well. Therefore they want me to write it for them. I do not have control of the Bitcoin wallet.

attention: proably scam!
Could you tell us a bit more about your relationship with the Chinese developers? Did they approach you and ask you to make this post?
This sounds great if it's real, but it's a big ask to blindly send BTC without anything to show for it.

I'm definitely interested in buying in once I can see something solid.

same here? Can we see anything already coded? Where are the devs from? I would be interested. On the other hand I would be interested to do that as a total scammer. I will get 10btc for this nice little thread and I'll lose my account here? Hm.

I can provide screenshots if you want. Just pm me. The Devs are from Chinese.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm
This sounds great if it's real, but it's a big ask to blindly send BTC without anything to show for it.

same here? Can we see anything already coded? Where are the devs from? I would be interested. On the other hand I would be interested to do that as a total scammer. I will get 10btc for this nice little thread and I'll lose my account here? Hm.
If you'd like help with PR stuff, send me a message. Having a voice that is professional and proper English (grammar/spelling) will instill more confidence in a currency.

I will need your help. Pm me for more information
Activity: 56
If you'd like help with PR stuff, send me a message. Having a voice that is professional and proper English (grammar/spelling) will instill more confidence in a currency.
Activity: 107
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
can anyone explain how proof of stake is different from traditional inflation/interest paid by a bank? O wait NO because its the same thing. 

If you want to raise money at least state what the graph for coin availability will look like.  It sure would suck to donate 1 BTC in exchange for 100,000 shares only to find out that the total shares outstanding will be 50,000,000 within the first few months. 

HAHAHA.  What is the purpose of this coin?
Activity: 14

I do feel that Block_Erupter does have some level of credibility from his previous project - Frozen.

Thank you. Some people think everything is a scam
I do feel that Block_Erupter does have some level of credibility from his previous project - Frozen.
Description wasn't stupid enough for you to steal? Please, grow up and act like a grownup. I didn't came here to insult you.
We do not expect people to donate 50 BTC. People can decide how much they want to invest, not donate.
Thank you for your opinion of the name, it was really "constructive".

I will not reply anymore.

Please post the Description i stole from you please??
Activity: 82
Hmm.... So this is hybrid IPO/Mining approach?   Interesting ...  Will be watching.
Pages:
Jump to: