Pages:
Author

Topic: Sick of Martingale? Give this a shot... It works. Chart and Instructions. - page 2. (Read 7555 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
thanks for this mate let me see if i will lucky using your method as we all knew that dice game needed more luck even we have good strategy.
Activity: 149
Merit: 101
CHART UPDATED

thought the base bet is 100bits but it turns out 1000 on your screenshot? can you please explain more in english pls if you know what i mean Smiley

Your base can be whatever. Its just a unit. A metric.

If your base is 2000, you use 2000 as the base, and increase 2000 on losses, and double each win for 2 wins, going back after a 3rd win.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Look at the brighter Side
CHART UPDATED

thought the base bet is 100bits but it turns out 1000 on your screenshot? can you please explain more in english pls if you know what i mean Smiley
And in the same progression, do the math for a martingale... far riskier. Calculate the win amount on what I just showed:

1         -1
2         -3
3         -6
4         -10
5 W      0
10 W    10
20 W    30
1          29
2          27
3          27
6 lose    21
1          20
2          18
3          15
4 W      19
8 W      27
16 lose  18
1          17
2          15
3 W       18
6 W       24
12 W     36 win

MARTINGALE

Martingaling the SAME sequence, a 2x doubling on each loss = 8 WIN

36 VS 8
wait for this

You start by placing a wager of 1. On loss you increase your bet to 2. You continue to increase your bet by 1 unit up to 12 (you could go higher if bankroll allows).  So you would bet on consecutive losses 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and so on.

does this means

For the auto bot setting

initial bet : 1
on loss : x2 | increase 100%
on win : x2? (Not really sure about this part

Thanks!

My instructions are pretty clear. Yes you increase by 1 base unit every loss.

On a win, you 2x your last bet. Up to 2 times, for 3 wins. After 3rd win, go back to base.

So a progression would look like: 

5 W
10 W
20 W
6 lose
4 W
8 W
16 lose
3 W
6 W
12 W

Etc
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
wait for this

You start by placing a wager of 1. On loss you increase your bet to 2. You continue to increase your bet by 1 unit up to 12 (you could go higher if bankroll allows).  So you would bet on consecutive losses 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and so on.

does this means

For the auto bot setting

initial bet : 1
on loss : x2 | increase 100%
on win : x2? (Not really sure about this part

Thanks!
Glad you all like the system I came up with.

It is certainly a "safe" way to play, without the huge risk of martingaling out so fast... and the odds of hitting a 3 streak after a few losses, following the progression I outlined can equal big wins.

Thanks for all the positive feedback, and it's awesome it was scripted for the Seuntjie Dicebot. Very cool!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
-snip-
sir can you make the script compatible with dicebot?

I don't know what you mean.

This script is already made for the seuntjie dicebot which works for almost any well known dice site.

You just have to go to the programmers mode and paste this code into the code tab.
Then simply go to the console tab and insert start()
i tried it on the seuntijie dicebot used the proggramer mode but it doesnt work on bitsler i dont know why it doesnt work in that site everytime i type
start() it does not do anything i only tested this on bitsler but not on other site

thanks for your contribution by the way
Activity: 813
Merit: 507
-snip-

I don't know what you mean.

This script is already made for the seuntjie dicebot which works for almost any well known dice site.

You just have to go to the programmers mode and paste this code into the code tab.
Then simply go to the console tab and insert start()
-sinp-

While you stated it won't stop on a loss streak, does it stop after 3 consecutive wins, and then returning to base bet?  The system based on my trials, only works if you do as the OP outlined, roll until 3 wins and then go back to base.

I'd also agree from the simple standpoint of mathematics, that the negative EV cannot be overcome. But I would also say that there are betting patterns and systems that certainly, in the short run, give you a better, perhaps much better chance at realizing a profit and exit point rather than a total loss.

Martingale for example is a perfect example. In theory, playing a game where the player has an unlimited bankroll, and no house max exists; it would work "infinitely", as one could simply continue to double down on the next loss to no end.

But unlimited bankrolls do not exist. And houses have limits in place to stop to total loss based on just these types of methods.

This is new, which is good. And at least the times I tried, it actually worked well.

Cheers!

Strato

Sure, this script does exactly what OP has explained except resetting after x losses in a row.

And I have run some simulations as well and think this one is worse than martingale unless you are looking for a short fast win.
I think if you wanne make profit with this one you need to hope for a fast "jackpot" (3-win-streak with many losses beforehand) and then get out fast.

Because the longer you need the more you will lose on average...
Activity: 238
I like it, I'll try it out (it's always best to switch out strategies after you win a bit on one).

It reminds me of mine, when it comes to seeking the 3x wins, it works out well for building up a balance form faucet.

I call it Best Out of Three.

This works best on manual play.

Play on 2x
Make 3 bets.

If you win 1 out of 3, triple the bet and replay.

If you win 2-3 out of 3 of the bets, return to base bet.

When you lose all three bets, multiple current bet by 9.
Usually with this, I only allow two wins (unless it's an affordable amount), as a lot of times the 3rd is a loss which results with you breaking even.

Bets can grow fast with mine if you have rotten luck, I suggest not using it all the time. I also like playing this in 3x payout, but only increasing on loss by 2 and 4 instead of 3 and 9.

I use this trategy and it doesnt work.

Remember, gambling is just entertaining.  you are paying for it, just like a movie or a dinner. you don't expect to get your money back when you do those things, do you? it's the same thing with gambling. You pay, enjoy it for a while, and that's it. you won't make money.

Pretty much this, but ot's fun trying out our own ways to lose, hehe!
thanks for sharing this op this should help alot of people
Activity: 181

there are no "strategies" while gambling, period. You could have the illusion of some strategy working if you win for a little while, but that's just pure randomness. No matter how complicated it looks,  you don't have a strategy, you just have a more complex method to lose that will just take you a little longer than "normal" betting.

Why do I mention this? I gambled away 0.5 btc trying every single "strategy" I could come with. I would've had a much better chance if I had 2x the whole thing the first time.

Remember, gambling is just entertaining.  you are paying for it, just like a movie or a dinner. you don't expect to get your money back when you do those things, do you? it's the same thing with gambling. You pay, enjoy it for a while, and that's it. you won't make money.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
the longer you use this strategy the more time for the house script to adjust so which it correct if you are just looking for a short time profits you can try using this and go out right away after winning it is really hard to defeat the house you really needed to be more lucky to do that.
Activity: 813
Merit: 507
-sinp-

While you stated it won't stop on a loss streak, does it stop after 3 consecutive wins, and then returning to base bet?  The system based on my trials, only works if you do as the OP outlined, roll until 3 wins and then go back to base.

I'd also agree from the simple standpoint of mathematics, that the negative EV cannot be overcome. But I would also say that there are betting patterns and systems that certainly, in the short run, give you a better, perhaps much better chance at realizing a profit and exit point rather than a total loss.

Martingale for example is a perfect example. In theory, playing a game where the player has an unlimited bankroll, and no house max exists; it would work "infinitely", as one could simply continue to double down on the next loss to no end.

But unlimited bankrolls do not exist. And houses have limits in place to stop to total loss based on just these types of methods.

This is new, which is good. And at least the times I tried, it actually worked well.

Cheers!

Strato

Sure, this script does exactly what OP has explained except resetting after x losses in a row.

And I have run some simulations as well and think this one is worse than martingale unless you are looking for a short fast win.
I think if you wanne make profit with this one you need to hope for a fast "jackpot" (3-win-streak with many losses beforehand) and then get out fast.

Because the longer you need the more you will lose on average...
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
This is pretty much a modified martingale, but worse. You see, martingale works buy multiplying your base bet by your multiplier after each loss so if you win after a loss, you make back all the consecutive losses before it. But that also means that it will eventually hit a losing streak that you cannot afford.

This script however, does not multiply your base bet, but adds to it. That means if you're playing on a 2x multiplier, you'll lose bitcoin if you lose more than 2 consecutive bets. Not good.

I have not tried the script which was posted. But I'd argue your point that it's just a Martingale but worse.

First, it isn't a Martingale at all. It is based on a Paroli style of play.

Second, Martingale doubles on losses, this only adds base to current loss. Martingale loss streaks increase with such a high amplitude, you're bust in no time.

This method minimizes risk incredibly, as you only add base to current loss. There being no out of control loss streaks.

Lastly, 3 streaks are fairly common. And the goal of this method, would be to try to hit a 3 streak AFTER a loss streak of 5 or 6. That seems to be the sweet spot based on the chart in the OP Thread. Which by the way illustrates all of this.

EDIT:  And of course just to add, of course house edge is always in play. Never play with what you cannot afford to lose.

Cheers!

Strato
Pages:
Jump to: