Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature Campaign - page 3. (Read 10091 times)

Activity: 447
Merit: 100
August 02, 2019, 02:42:13 PM
VITE is a good campaign signature, but it is fast full slot in just over a day. I regret not finding it sooner
Your Temtum project which you are wearing is a good bounty this time. They paid 25k for signature campaign, and was listed on Coinall with million dollars trading volume daily. Don't feel regret bro  Wink
Activity: 327
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 02, 2019, 09:15:39 AM
If you are interested, you can join the project that I am currently participating in. Aigopay is a great project, a road map and a very transparent team. In addition they have large partners with several large companies, plus they are already listed on several exchanges. I am sure this project will produce much better in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
August 02, 2019, 09:05:18 AM
Can anyone suggest me a Good signature campaign to participate ?

Thanks !
Im sure you are just joking right?

How can u join a signature campaign when you cannot even wear a signature since you are a newbie?

Or you are posted wrongly with you alt account?sorry because signature campaign is for Jr.Member and Up though these days signature are.mostly offered for higher ranks
You are the one don't know on here. OP asked when newbie still can wear signature, and some newbie even still can get accepted in very few campaigns.

VITE is a good campaign signature, but it is fast full slot in just over a day. I regret not finding it sooner
Don't worry too much, Temtum is also a very good campaign and I see you are joining it. Believe me, you will receive a reward when you participate in it.
I never trust with any campaign which accept red trust member
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
August 02, 2019, 09:02:36 AM
Don't worry too much, Temtum is also a very good campaign and I see you are joining it. Believe me, you will receive a reward when you participate in it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
August 02, 2019, 06:14:33 AM

Thanks !
Im sure you are just joking right?

How can u join a signature campaign when you cannot even wear a signature since you are a newbie?

Or you are posted wrongly with you alt account?sorry because signature campaign is for Jr.Member and Up though these days signature are.mostly offered for higher ranks
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
August 02, 2019, 05:11:29 AM
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
August 02, 2019, 02:15:24 AM
There is one signature campaign that is offered by the ISKRA is a very good which is paying in every 2 weeks. But, it is now going to end and only for one week remaining, also the reward for the last two week it has reduced. So, if you want to join then join for last week. But I would like to suggest you participate in the LOTEO signature campaign and it going to run for another 2 months. As, this is belongs to the gambling industry so the token give you immediate profit.
Activity: 300
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
August 02, 2019, 02:10:20 AM
All you need to do is search the forum for good project ti participate in the bounty campaign
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
August 02, 2019, 02:07:20 AM
My advice! Don't solely depend on what others gives to you, also learn how it is being done. If you really want to make it in bounty, you must learn how to source for good bounty to partake in.
Do a research on how to identify/find good bounty campaign and you will be glad you did.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
August 02, 2019, 01:53:52 AM
This question you asked a year ago and today is still a newbie, I think you're not serious about learning bounties
You even answered to 1 year old question.
Do you think that's still valid?

signature campaign is great bounty. its is more profitable than other bounty campaign. you need just some logic and experience about Bitcoin. it is not hard. you can can it.
fyi you can earn around 5-10x times bigger if you joined on translation bounty rather than signature bounty
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
August 02, 2019, 01:26:02 AM
My advice ,if you are interested in joining a signature campaign, you should first improve your ranking level, at least in jr.member. and after that you can start looking for a good project in your opinion. or you can search the bounty manager profile that has brought a lot of success a project.
Activity: 725
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
August 02, 2019, 01:13:11 AM

Thanks !
Now it is impossible to say in advance that a certain ICO project will be successful until it is completed, tokens will not be paid out and they will not be traded at an affordable price. Therefore, bounty hunters are now working at their own peril and risk, with the hope that some part of the campaigns will be successful. I'm still trying to participate in bounty ICO companies that promise passive income to their token holders.
Yes, now a good project can not always give good income, but why not participate, it does not take much time, I am now in the Aigo project and I think that the development prospects are very high
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
August 01, 2019, 11:49:05 PM

Thanks !
This question you asked a year ago and today is still a newbie, I think you're not serious about learning bounties
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
August 01, 2019, 11:06:26 PM
signature campaign is great bounty. its is more profitable than other bounty campaign. you need just some logic and experience about Bitcoin. it is not hard. you can can it.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
August 01, 2019, 12:03:46 PM
I can't give a suggestion because at least signature bounty must have a junior rank member or you should have a badge member to follow, but for now a good signature still doesn't exist and in my opinion the good one is signature bounty with bitcoin payment but for cooper member not allowed to participate
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
August 01, 2019, 11:16:29 AM

Thanks !
You can see the bounty hunters here have participated in various signature campaigns. all must have the advantages and criteria of each in choosing the signature campaign that is followed. if you ask here all must have different answers, it will only make you confused and hesitant to choose a signature campaign. My advice is that you better explore and analyze each project that you will follow, while learning to choose a good project. so it doesn't depend on other people.
Activity: 680
Merit: 255
August 01, 2019, 10:44:39 AM
Chipmixer is the highest paying signature campaign at the moment, if you want to join you can join on it when there is no open slot but you need to be extremely qualitative to get selected on the campaign. But newbie cannot participate on any signature campaign even on bounties there maybe other task back no signature campaign.
There are many other signatures that bring in more profits. But that project must succeed IEO or ICO. Otherwise everything will not be valid. I would also like to participate in campaigns that are paid by BTC or ETH, but it is too difficult to be involved because there are so few campaigns.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 01, 2019, 10:31:37 AM
Tentum bounty is a good one, you can give it a try. It has given participants 50% of the bounty allocation. So I think its a good project to participate in.
Activity: 1260
August 01, 2019, 04:46:00 AM

Thanks !

You are a newbie, how will you doing signature campaign ? But you can search for signature campaign in 2 subforums on the forum.
Bounty section here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
and Service section here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52
Good Luck
Activity: 602
August 01, 2019, 02:45:36 AM
If you actively monitor new technologies and are able to distinguish a fraudulent project from an honest and legal one, and this is not so easy lately, then participating in a signature campaign can really make you richer and happier.
Are you sure about getting rich and happier is as easy as being a participant on the signature campaign? The signature campaigns are not paying in most case, even if they pay their pay rates is lower. Real projects promote with other platforms than signature campaigns in my opinion.

Agree. Bitcointalk is now only for small blockchain projects who just hopes they succeed with a little amount of funding. While those heavily funded projects are all now handled by exchanges where everything is much better than the usual ICO and STO. So most of the money are on IEOs now and not on any signature campaigns. It's like you have better chance of getting rewards on joining on IEO than signature campaign in bounties.
Pages:
Jump to: