Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature Campaign - page 8. (Read 10091 times)

copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
who am I to judge. I only flame
August 21, 2018, 08:09:00 AM
I have done so far only one signature campain, and it is still going on. recommend it highly. check out my signature for more info Smiley
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 21, 2018, 08:04:23 AM
Can anyone suggest me a Good signature campaign to participate ?

Thanks !
you can find a good signature campaign by yourself, dont be lazy, dont let anyone to spoonfeed you, there's no one have a lot of time here to tell you about a good signature campaign, you must spend your time like anyone do in this forum.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 07:57:11 AM

Thanks !

Mate you can find different bounty campaigns in the alternate cryptocurrencis >marketplace>bounties.  It's up to you where you want to joined. Just be sure to research everything and consider every factor before joining it. Krypital bounty program is also a good bounty manager.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 07:41:30 AM
Join Kittoken bounty campaign they gave 12,000,000 Kit tokens worth of $600.000 for bounty participant and bounty campaign only run for 3 weeks (end in 2 days from now ).
Activity: 127
August 21, 2018, 07:33:05 AM
Hello, Zykexia! Now a huge selection of subscription companies! This is a kind of lottery, I guessed it - I earned it! I stopped at FRELDO, they have an interesting topic and high rating on many sites. The choice is yours
Activity: 224
August 21, 2018, 07:06:19 AM
Yes I would say one of the most profitable campaigns out of all those campaigns is signature campaign.. Token allocated is much and the participant there are not that much. Which make it easy to warn more money from it
I like the translation campaign, because the campaign has quite a few participants so when I join I will get countless pennies, the bulk of the penny will belong to me, the current signature campaign has Too many participants
Activity: 78
August 21, 2018, 04:41:25 AM
Yes I would say one of the most profitable campaigns out of all those campaigns is signature campaign.. Token allocated is much and the participant there are not that much. Which make it easy to warn more money from it
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 04:12:06 AM

Thanks !
I think you should search from the campaign board you will see a lot of signature campaigns to join, and not all of them accepts people, but from what I’m seeing your English is good so you’re likely going to be chosen for it. Some people here are even looking for people that will do the campaign for them so you can look through the comments and pm one of them to know more about their campaign.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
August 20, 2018, 03:21:43 PM
Yes i have some good signature campaigns like, Blackbox and Swipe . you can also visit ICODROPS for more campaigns
Activity: 336
August 20, 2018, 03:10:55 PM
The forum has many signatures, you can choose, you need to decide which one to choose, because no one can know that it is his signature that will bring a big profit.
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 05:46:03 AM
You just need subscribe to the newsletter with bitcoin talk forum. Notification with all the new topics with bounty campaigns will come to you mail, it's very convenient and you can easily find the right option for yourself.
Activity: 260
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 19, 2018, 05:42:39 AM
Actually, if you are Member rank, you can join Rubius Signature. It offers a great ICO. Rubius has reached the softcap and it is worthy enough. However, your rank is still junior member. You can find out the best signature from some of the member that give comment here. Check and then analyze whether it is profitable or not.
Rubius Signature seems to be a good project, but it has been going on for 5 to 6 weeks now. I don't like to join a project midway. If I want to join, I have to be in the first three weeks of the start.
Activity: 238
August 19, 2018, 05:39:08 AM
Signature campaign are best and vesry easy campaigns and this gives you mostly stakes and rewards.If you are newbie you should join organicco bountys because in organicco bountys you can participate in as newbie.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 622
August 19, 2018, 05:34:45 AM
Actually, if you are Member rank, you can join Rubius Signature. It offers a great ICO. Rubius has reached the softcap and it is worthy enough. However, your rank is still junior member. You can find out the best signature from some of the member that give comment here. Check and then analyze whether it is profitable or not.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 05:30:03 AM
Thanks !
There are many  interesting bounty campaigns from MyCryptoBank, IAT, IDAP, Freldo  and others, I would recommend  you to search reliable bounties on Bountyhive.
Activity: 126
August 19, 2018, 05:23:14 AM
in my opinion, this project is very promising .MYCRYPTOBANK
 as solves many problems + picked up a good team. good project. transparent activity.  But do not forget that this is my opinion
Activity: 618
August 10, 2018, 01:48:57 PM
Look for a good signature campaign as well as you look for a good ICO. I usually do in this way, the project must have a reasonable scale, focus on value, should avoid the project is hyped, exaggerated by the numbers. The development team, advisor, reading the whitepaper, and finally the project will not have too many Offerings to occur oversupply, pushing prices down too low.
Bitcointalk forum is place where you get updates about each and every information about cryptocurrency. I don’t know how many of you are familiar with this forum, but Bitcointalk.org is forum run by people for people where every user have opportunity to get reward for contribution to forum. signature campaigning is really a great source for residual income in free time. This is the easiest one to have our profit increase.
Activity: 784
August 09, 2018, 07:19:12 PM
It's really difficult to tell if the ICO is good or not.

Imagine, 80% of them are not good. There is only a small chance. Better if you join in at least 10 campaigns to increase your chances of being paid. Reality check.
Activity: 14
August 07, 2018, 11:15:38 AM
I am also interested on knowing a good signature to wear.
D J
Activity: 59
August 06, 2018, 03:19:56 AM
Are you looking for something that's more of a rewards program as opposed to a bounty program?

Where you earn the token monthly for active participation (retweeting twitter posts), and get automatically entered in weekly draws?

THEN YOU NEED TO SEE THIS.

The DEED token Rewards Program is NOW OPEN, and is accepting a LIMITED number of qualified participants.

Check out Deedcoin at their website below. The team at Deed is actively changing the real estate industry by tokenizing realtor commissions and saving users of their operatational, patent pending platform, thousands of dollars. Multiple transactions have already occurred with Deed agents using the DEED, while the company is still in their early token sale phases. This is a direct result of Deed agents already available in over 160 cities in all 50 US States, including Puerto Rico. This team and company is one to keep an eye on in the crypto space. Totally bringing crypto mainstream with a brilliant use case.

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

Interested candidates must have a minimum of 150 followers on their Twitter account.

Active participation will earn you monthly DEED rewards, and will automatically get you entered in the weekly draws for 100 DEED ($150).

To provide your information for verification  and inquire about the DEED Rewards Program, please visit the Official Deed Family Telegram Channel at:

https://t.me/Deedcoin

REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 100 PARTICIPANTS.
Pages:
Jump to: