Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature Campaign - page 10. (Read 10091 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 27, 2018, 01:54:24 PM
Look at my signature. Bounty company ORBIS, which holds a pretty good Manager. The only thing that scares off a little bit is that the bets are placed only at the end of the bounty company.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
July 27, 2018, 01:25:49 PM
Can anyone suggest me a Good signature campaign to participate ?

Thanks !

There are many potential signature campaigns. Do you want to join a signature campaign or a bounty signature? If you're going to participate in the bounty signature can refer STRYKZ, this is the ICO project I am participating in the bounty signature, regarding potential and Token sale index, you can refer to the website icoholder.com, and I strongly recommend you to join the bounty signature of this campaign.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 01:19:22 PM
U can Check my signature. A really good project and a really good team. Team mostly kore and many sponsors. Rewiew Here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/no-ico5-week-bounty35k-eth-raiseduchainbrought-to-you-by-g0blin-4587074
Activity: 588
July 27, 2018, 01:15:02 PM
So many signature campaigns and you can choose according to your conscience, in a bounty thread you will find many projects and choose a potential, such as the Blackbox that I follow.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
July 27, 2018, 01:12:08 PM
Just pay attention to the signatures that are used by the Hero/Legendary forum members, go to the project page and draw conclusions about whether you want to participate in this bounty campaign.
Activity: 434
July 27, 2018, 01:01:35 PM
Signature campaign is one of the best staking bounty campaigns that gives a good profit when you join and participate in the ICO and if that ICO has ended successful you will be payed token if you complete all of their requirements in posting weekly. You can find a good signature campaign if you are only be resourceful in bountyhive, btcfuroms, telegram and other social media sites that affiliates crypto currency and you can earn in a single signature campaign in a huge amount.
But I think for the signature campaign is when your post in bitcointalk all have sponsored signatures, and you are usually paid by sponsors for every post you make. So I would suggest you participate in my current signature, the bounty allocation is really interesting and there are still weeks to come.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 27, 2018, 12:52:58 PM
Signature campaign is one of the best staking bounty campaigns that gives a good profit when you join and participate in the ICO and if that ICO has ended successful you will be payed token if you complete all of their requirements in posting weekly. You can find a good signature campaign if you are only be resourceful in bountyhive, btcfuroms, telegram and other social media sites that affiliates crypto currency and you can earn in a single signature campaign in a huge amount.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
July 27, 2018, 11:17:09 AM
if i base in your rank, i think you need to read and read more articles here about what crypto currencies is all about, and also getting to know how the project authenticity. by that you can have more confident when you are joining for what is good enough bounty for signature and give enough reward that has a great value when entering in the market or exchanges.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 10:00:52 AM
You can have your own choice mate with the signature campaign to which you want to be a part, just make a hobbit of gathering information to help clearer your mind regarding with there project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
July 27, 2018, 09:42:03 AM
there are lot of signature campaigns you can join right now but before joining them be sure to check it if the project is premising that investors will attract more in there product. has an good team members and active in there campaign to attract more investors. check white paper as well you will know the very informative information. check also the bounty allocation if it worth it to join. you can also check my signature what im wearing right now and still you can join us mate.
Activity: 434
July 27, 2018, 09:16:08 AM
I also want to ask the same question. Can anyone suggest a good signature campaign. I have heard that many new ICOs are scams and that they will run away midway without giving participants their rewards. In face I have been recently cheated by a new ICO. So I am also fed up with fake ICOs. I am looking for good ICOs.
Sometimes I want to take out a scream for a project that I believe in and I'm promoting. Please check my signature. But for mycryptobank, is a bank beregerak in online banking and crypto mobile. Check out their white paper to see if it fits you.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 09:10:21 AM
I also want to ask the same question. Can anyone suggest a good signature campaign. I have heard that many new ICOs are scams and that they will run away midway without giving participants their rewards. In face I have been recently cheated by a new ICO. So I am also fed up with fake ICOs. I am looking for good ICOs.
Activity: 154
July 27, 2018, 08:37:23 AM
A signature campaign is a form of bounty hunting this has one of the highest allocation giving in a project. It is a very important tool in which new ico use to create awareness about their project. On the signature campaign their are level in which one can grow the higher you are in a level the higher you allocation there are jr member, member, full member, hero member, senior member and the highest legendary member
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 08:30:06 AM
Look at my signature. In addition, there are few participants in this bounty company. If you do not like this project, then you can see more such projects INGOT Coin, OEL and World Bit Bank.
Activity: 214
Merit: 20
July 26, 2018, 07:59:38 PM
I've seen that this Bounty Campaign that I joined in is one of the Best it's name is MyCryptoBank Bounty, almost all of my friends know this Bounty and it's pretty great!. All of the things and the information that I need and the criteria that I look for a Bounty is here. So if you really like this Signature Campaign just click my Signature below or here's the link. Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-live-mycryptobankio-ended-4662733

Some signature campaigns became popular because of its huge allocation and the system itself can bring achievements to everyone.
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 07:49:37 PM

Thanks !

You can look for projects that have great potential, and be careful for all that is described, and if you're interested in joining FRELDO a great platform for sharing experiences. Team has a high performance and professional, https: //bitcointalk.org/index.php? Topic = 4577570.0 try to join and help promote it.
Activity: 585
July 26, 2018, 07:47:20 PM

Thanks !
You can opt for a signature campaign for bitcoin projects. Successful engagement will earn you a fair amount of money that you do not need to invest in. But know how to choose the right campaign for you.
Activity: 105
July 26, 2018, 07:44:38 PM
Check out the PRiVCY discord, they have a great one
Activity: 252
July 26, 2018, 07:42:28 PM

Thanks !
For me the good signature campaign now is ubcoinmarket and i have already joined that. Besides the concept of the project is so interesting, the team and developer ini this project are really professional and have good experience on their field. And then the partners ini this project are so convince and have already know by people. I have already joined the first round of bounty campaign and now i participate in second round because i think this project Will be has a better future.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
July 26, 2018, 07:37:43 PM
For now I use buddy signature, I think than asking for advice would be better to be a suggestioner, here I see some threads discussing on how to choose ICOs for bounty and there is also an ICO rating site, I think it helps you to better recognize ICOs and bounty , do not forget to often read in order to easily understand.
Pages:
Jump to: