Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature Campaign - page 9. (Read 10091 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 07:15:25 PM
I believe that the present great abundance mission is extremely hard to discover, in light of the fact that most ico ventures are the likelihood of trickery. It is difficult to locate a decent mark movement. I figure you can see other individuals' abundance mission signature exercises. . Perhaps it encourages you.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
July 30, 2018, 05:56:31 AM
there is in my opinion very good and promising project, the main thing is you can leave a signature whenever you want and your bets to remain here this company https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountysatt-the-new-era-of-advertising-when-moon-game-4200-to-win-3473723
Activity: 182
July 29, 2018, 06:24:18 PM
well, first of all, I don't think it's good for you just to ask about a nice bounty campaign to share with you. I don't think that you would be able to trust anyone recommendations you get by asking people like  you do.. I would recommend you to make your own research about this, cause you are risking your time and potential profit
Activity: 266
July 29, 2018, 02:34:23 PM
For the Junior title, it's better to look for a project where the smallest difference in the number of steaks is between the Junior and the Legendary member. It is also best to seek out projects where the highest percentage is allocated on the signature.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 02:34:19 PM
It's very hard to find the right campaign, do your own research and then consider the best one ICO. I often choose the one where I put some money into ICO too, it gives me better feeling that I helped them to the success.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 02:28:57 PM
Can reading on the forum and learning to pay attention to the signature projects that the participants wear . With a large number of participants-this is a good sign of a good project - and so I advise you to find yourself, this is the best and most correct solution
Activity: 133
July 29, 2018, 01:45:27 PM
Check my signature and join me in spreading the good news about cryptassist project. You won't regret if you campaign and also invest in the project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 01:42:40 PM
The project is not so easy to find , and therefore it is unlikely that someone will advise you on the kindness of the soul - as it is beneficial for everyone to have the least number of participants. Choose yourself, analyze and try - and you will succeed
Activity: 23
July 28, 2018, 04:05:50 AM
For now I use buddy signature, I think than asking for advice would be better to be a suggestioner, here I see some threads discussing on how to choose ICOs for bounty and there is also an ICO rating site, I think it helps you to better recognize ICOs and bounty , do not forget to often read in order to easily understand.
t's a very good project. I read a lot about him. They have a very experienced team and good partners.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
July 27, 2018, 02:31:29 PM
Go for Amazix if you are thinking for just good coin and security. your collection may be less but your effort will not go in vein. You will get this may be less but sure. Or you may look for big campaigns but security is not there.
Activity: 532
July 27, 2018, 02:28:05 PM
Look for a good signature campaign as well as you look for a good ICO. I usually do in this way, the project must have a reasonable scale, focus on value, should avoid the project is hyped, exaggerated by the numbers. The development team, advisor, reading the whitepaper, and finally the project will not have too many Offerings to occur oversupply, pushing prices down too low.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
July 27, 2018, 02:22:47 PM
If you are looking for a beautiful ICO Campaign look at my Signature, You definitely will not regret it and sure you will have a reward to join it. The bounty will run for 6 weeks and is now in Week 2
Activity: 378
July 27, 2018, 02:18:32 PM
I see you are hanging the signature campaign of 4new, which is also the project is okay when calling for over $ 43 million. You can consider two projects I appreciate are blackbox and Uchain. Blackbox currently has many bitcointalk accounts hanging. Uchain has reached 30,000 ETH and they do not need to sell ICO anymore. The duration of the two campaigns is about 3-4 weeks, quite a good choice when you have not found any project.
Activity: 224
July 27, 2018, 02:17:03 PM
In my opinion signature campaign really a big help in joining the bounty because it gives the biggest stakes among twitter and facebook campaign. But I think choosing a good signature campaign is not a thing that easy. you should be able to understand it well in order to get a legit signature campaign
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 27, 2018, 02:14:40 PM
   Join mine! I`m in VTOS! It`s great. they are already on a half way and they have a product. You can
join bounty and you can support it by registering on their platform.
   VTOS is great for many reasons, they are decentralized social network and by the end of 2020 they
will have exchange built in. That is a good combination, they have great potential.
   Until now I had many good bounty campaigns. This one will be good one too. Until now I didn`t make
any mistakes.
Activity: 112
July 27, 2018, 02:11:23 PM
I think it will be better you link up with some good bounty groups like the amazix group and participate in their bounties. You can as well check out the one I'm currently doing. It looks very promising
Activity: 215
July 27, 2018, 02:03:46 PM
Can anyone suggest me a Good signature campaign to participate ?

Thanks !

The degree of success and "good" of the project becomes known only after the ICO. Many promising projects are not collected softcap. Take not long-time campaign and from more or less well-known bounty managers.

Totally agree with that, check the bounty campaign manager if they are veteran enough to rely on.  I don't mean to under estimate the beginners but based on my own experience, I have joined a bounty campaign with the newbie manager and I just got my self and some other members scammed after 2 months of efforts.  But still, research of your own is a good factor in choosing campaigns.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 02:02:23 PM
You can go through the bounty thread and search for signatures that you can be able to participate on. You need to be part of the forum by visiting every thread as often as you can. Always check out for the rules and the threads they wants you to contribute from.
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
July 27, 2018, 02:01:06 PM
if you ask bounty project input for you may i suggest some projects like buddy and sgame (like the signature that i use). maybe just my input from the biggest decision is on you
Activity: 560
July 27, 2018, 01:57:20 PM
Can anyone suggest me a Good signature campaign to participate ?

Thanks !
Hello! I would like to share with you signature campaign that I wearing right now. It's very good and I think you will love the idea of ICO and the team. Join!
Pages:
Jump to: