Pages:
Author

Topic: Signature campaign of tradefocus.net has been launched ! - page 11. (Read 13856 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
All signs screaming that this is another SCAM. May be Cryptcominer guys back with the same approach again. Don't participate for Christ sake, don't let these scammers scam peoples again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I got my first payment 0.78$ in asmoney account and after using to withdraw my 0.78$ to btc address I exchanged funds USD to Mbtc and got 1.7 Mbtc and when i when i withdraw i got 1.5 mbtc in last after many fees only got 0.0015 btc in last in btc address

but this is very long method

You will never get free money you need to work if you want money
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001
Sent a message asking for my asmoney account to be used instead for the daily payments.

how do I see the acc.no of asmoney?

I gave my asmoney username, since that is what you need to send money there.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
tolong sumbangannya pak...
how do I see the acc.no of asmoney?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
All thouse participating in this should get a negative trust. After cryptcominer there is no excuse of not knowing that this is a scam.

I dont see how we are scamming people getting paid for having ads on our signatures

We do not force people to deposit on this site. If you want to deposit, you do it by your own risk.
Activity: 532
All thouse participating in this should get a negative trust. After cryptcominer there is no excuse of not knowing that this is a scam.

I dont see how we are scamming people getting paid for having ads on our signatures
Activity: 154
hmm...no more spot for jr member like me...am late for enroll
Activity: 493
Sarthak's a dumb girl
i would like to take one spot

already sent a email through support form, but still nothing
can you please have a look at this ?
tradefocus username: jass
Activity: 820
Merit: 1000
can i still join in this sig campaign ?

I don't think so, as OP has already stated the following a day ago.

We no longer accept members below rank Member , of course, Existing users will still receive money, but they will be regulated every day. This rank must have 2 posts on our main thread. at this time we can accept :

Hero member : (1 left of 2) 
Sr Member : (3 left of 5)
Full Member : ( 4 left of 10)
Members : (8 left of 20)
Activity: 158
can i still join in this sig campaign ?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 193
Given the problems with As Money, could you please wait for more Bitcoin withdraws and send one transaction with many outputs ? This way you can pay one 0.0001 btc fee for up to about 10 outputs. You can send like 4x daily this way. Bitcoin withdrawals can be quite cheap if you dont make it instant but join more custommers in one transaction.
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
I made now account at AsMoney. How to link it with TradeFocus account?
What to put here "Your AsMoney acc no:"?
can someone give me direct link from AsMoney page where i find my AsMoney address taht si needed to transfer money from TradeFocus?

same as me
i cant see the As Money acc no
Activity: 350
receiving to bitcoin address include some amount as bitcoin fees. we recommend withdraw to asmoney account and withdraw to bitcoin address from asmoney. with this method you don't need to pay fee. who want to change his payment method send me an email.

yesterday, when i tried to withdraw, it said it will be done soon.
and it said it will take no fees.
money is still on tradefocus.net and i cant withdraw it
why?  Smiley

You cannot receive all money, you get 0.6% payout daily , its a deposit bonus.

i know.
i tried to withdraw only $0.60 to see if it works, and i cant  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
I made now account at AsMoney. How to link it with TradeFocus account?
What to put here "Your AsMoney acc no:"?
can someone give me direct link from AsMoney page where i find my AsMoney address taht si needed to transfer money from TradeFocus?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
receiving to bitcoin address include some amount as bitcoin fees. we recommend withdraw to asmoney account and withdraw to bitcoin address from asmoney. with this method you don't need to pay fee. who want to change his payment method send me an email.

yesterday, when i tried to withdraw, it said it will be done soon.
and it said it will take no fees.
money is still on tradefocus.net and i cant withdraw it
why?  Smiley

You cannot receive all money, you get 0.6% payout daily , its a deposit bonus.
Activity: 153
Maybe when I'll finish with my signature campaign, I can consider possibility to sign in this new signature campaign, I like it Smiley

But your business is a HYIP and scam risk is too high. Anyway I'll think about it first of sign in.
Activity: 137
how to join in this signature campaign?

i am sorry, but its closed for newbies and jr members because limit is reached :/

ohw it means i'm too late for join this campaign -_-
Activity: 350

i am sorry, but its closed for newbies and jr members because limit is reached :/
Activity: 137
Pages:
Jump to: