Pages:
Author

Topic: SilentNotary The 1st Blockchain Notary Company in the world! - page 42. (Read 51329 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I look at the contract and not much funds go there. Do you have a minimum ETH goal?

That’s not surprising. I remember not that long ago they announced their thread without a proper Announcement thread posted in Bitcointalk within the Altcoin section. There won’t be that many people interested in this coin as the other coins out there that were successful from using Ethereum.
The people on this project might lure a whale or two to purchase coins at the last minute though does that really mean that the coin is going to be successful? Not really.

I am tired of the spam private messages that the team keeps sending me, I would like you guys to stop doing that please & thanks.
Activity: 742
Merit: 606
I will say still very good start with reaching at 134 Ethereum so far. It is very good project out there in market available which shows huge potential of gaining x22 within limited time before taking too long. Over the next couple of days my contribution to secure this chance will be made. It is interested project with real life use case.

I think this is BIG SCAM.

https://etherscan.io/txs?a=0xEa6278DbbE7CBb567E9E825d998c05432f0bdCf3

The first translation was made 94 ETH. And an hour later from the same purse again transferred 94 ETH

https://etherscan.io/address/0x444e8d1fc2ead8ada693daaf36e33feccad3df2f

Other people have invested money looking at these SCAM transactions. This is the manipulation of the market.
Activity: 1082
Merit: 505
A Digital Universe with Endless Possibilities.
you are absolutely right! soft cap is 1000 ETH. TSO is going in 2 rounds 14 days each.
Thank you for support!

I look at the contract and not much funds go there. Do you have a minimum ETH goal?
This is only the second day of the ICO there is still long time for the end of this ICO  I would say the rate is not bad. As for the soft cap I think it is set at 1000 ETH . This project is really unique so I believe it will pass the soft cap or at least I hope it will .
Whats the price of 1 token right now ?  how many total - for ever?
We published all info on our site: https://silentnotary.com/

Total amount of tokens is 10^12!

Thank you!
Hi!
Actually we have 2 rounds 14 days each  Wink
Now we turn on our advertising mashine! )
I hope the team has a marketing plan to reach the 1000 ethers within 11 days.
The project has enormous posibility, I am surprised that L'ico is not yet finished
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
This is only the second day of the ICO there is still long time for the end of this ICO  I would say the rate is not bad. As for the soft cap I think it is set at 1000 ETH . This project is really unique so I believe it will pass the soft cap or at least I hope it will .
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Semux!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Whats the price of 1 token right now ?  how many total - for ever?
Activity: 152
Merit: 101
I hope the team has a marketing plan to reach the 1000 ethers within 11 days.
The project has enormous posibility, I am surprised that L'ico is not yet finished
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
I will say still very good start with reaching at 134 Ethereum so far. It is very good project out there in market available which shows huge potential of gaining x22 within limited time before taking too long. Over the next couple of days my contribution to secure this chance will be made. It is interested project with real life use case.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
The start time of the Token sale is - 16:00 UTC 21.08.2017
Los Angeles - 08:00 (yes, it's too early for Monday!  Wink )
China - 24:00
do you have a minimum tokens sold out? or do you have a targets of this ICO success pinned with minimum reach....
this ICO running for 2 weeks, isn't?Huh
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
im scrolling down the op but i cant seem to find details about the project.. can somebody help me or did i just missed something.
Activity: 140
Hi! Thank you!
You can check it here:
https://etherscan.io/address/0xEa6278DbbE7CBb567E9E825d998c05432f0bdCf3
please find your transaction and click "TxHash"
Then find "****{Your tokens amount}***** ERC20 (Silent Notary Token) TOKEN Transfer.."

I made my contribution.
How long will it be possible to know how many SNTR will be allocated to us.

How much I look, I can not understand where the transactions go, or maybe I do not understand something?  Undecided
Activity: 308
News 22/08. Today at 1:23 was an attempt by a hacker attack. The target was a website and subscriber data. The attackers did not reach the goal.
goodjob dev...
keep hard work to bring this project to succesfull goodluck
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
3D Blockchain Applications Platform
News 22/08. Today at 1:23 was an attempt by a hacker attack. The target was a website and subscriber data. The attackers did not reach the goal.
Great news! It's very good, that your defence against hackers is on due level.  Smiley
Enigma Catalyst was hacked yesterday, for example.
We reached 10% on the first day, 13 days of the first round ahead!
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
yes, we'll publish the instructions && necessary information (contract address, etc.)
its erc20 token, so there should be no problems!
add custom token in MEW?

I did not find the settings for MEW. Already published it?
I buy some token and I hope this more interesting for the future.

Wink Wink

Thank you for participating in our project!
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
I buy some token and I hope this more interesting for the future.

Wink Wink
Pages:
Jump to: