Pages:
Author

Topic: SilentNotary The 1st Blockchain Notary Company in the world! - page 45. (Read 51329 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
Hey guys!
Tell me please how tokens on your platform will be used? Paying for writing content in blockchain?
Hello, tokens will be used to pay for the bot itself
MoonDeFi
Tnank you very much! Interesting offer
Hello, totally agree with you the project is worthy of attention
MoonDeFi
What token standart do you use?
Hello, this project uses the SNTR token
MoonDeFi
Where you can see the table of participation twitter and facebook? Hi.
Hello with the bounty table you can see on the branch of the bounty as well as the site of the bounty of this company
MoonDeFi
hello.. i will join bounty facebook,twitter and blog,media.. Where should I register?
You need to be registered on the branch of the bounty of this project you will find the link above
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Tell me please - I can participate in the bounty, If on facebook only 70 frieds ?
Just increase the number of your FB friends to 100, it's not so difficult  Wink
YES FB should be 6 months
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
3D Blockchain Applications Platform
Tell me please - I can participate in the bounty, If on facebook only 70 frieds ?
Just increase the number of your FB friends to 100, it's not so difficult  Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello! The rules say that you need to have 100 friends
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Pls.
https://sites.google.com/view/bounty-silentnotary/bounty

Why do I need a link to the site. I know it, but I do not see the table there? Can you give a link to the table? Why so hide it?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 08/14/17
Thnx for invite.
I'll get a look closer.
But isn't that too much of token to be produced?
As i see price after ico will flow really low.
Activity: 1082
Merit: 505
A Digital Universe with Endless Possibilities.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113
Hello,

thank to have send me a pm..i will follow this project..i will inform myself on this project..in pending i will participate at sign campaign..i think crypto world and uncrypto world also need rules because scam is in progressing.

i know this question has already posted but the answere wasn't clear..how yu can said sntr can do x20 ? reagardless of market price..because it's market price wich give the value (seller&buyer) no one can predict that..so if yu have plans for give and keep this value thank to explain it..if this part is explain in wp so please ignor my question.

i submit campaign signing thank to add me..please tell me if avatar is part of campaign of signing ?

galaxiekyl

Our smartconract use SNTR as a fuel. The chatbot receive USD as a payments for the service. To buy a SNTR for smartcontract service, chatbot use a buyback  mechanism (method of the token smartcontract). This mechanism forcely change received ETH to SNTR, withdrawing SNTR proportionally from all SNTR holders.

avatar is not the strict requirements

sorry but i dont understand..will get us sntr ? and token can be traded on exchange or not ?
Activity: 728
Activity: 756
hello.. i will join bounty facebook,twitter and blog,media.. Where should I register?
Red_Sanford
   Thus, your benefit is to exchange ETH for SNTR at a rate of 1M SNTR = [0.01; 0.2) ETH and reverse SNTR to ETH at a fixed rate of 1M SNTR = 0.2ETH, i.e. 1:20 if you bought tokens on the ICO at the very
          beginning.

This is what you said on page 1

Maybe there is not a clear notation, I'll explain:
1M SNTR=1 000 000 SNTR = 1*10^6 SNTR.
there is no contradiction.
JasonXG

What does 20x eth mean ?
If you are the first on ICO for 0.01ETH you get 1 000 000 SNTR. The smart contract buys back SNTR at the rate of 1000 000 SNTR = 0.2 ETH i.e. X 20!

Will this contain an email ? I can send emails using this app too ?
Yes of course, now you can send mail to email [email protected] and it will be certified by mailbot.

Thank you for your interest.
Activity: 322
Red_Sanford

spam mailer = I am on high scam alert
It's your subjective opinion not more so.
starting ico price 3$ GTFO
I do not quite understand the starting price of the ICO: 1*10^6 SNTR=0.01 ETH
no divisible tokens= how the hell is someone going to pay for the a notary ?
we do not need the division of tokens we have 1 000 000 000 000 SNTR. So using the contract to certification the exchange rate of 1 000 000 SNTR = 0.2 ETH = 60$...(if 1ETH=300$)
notary costs 1$ with real person...silent notary costs 1 M....1M=60$ post ICO ??
Where are these calculations?
For example: Certification text document volume 1Mbt.
It will cost much more than $1 we have the price will be less than $1 (60$ - this is a fantastic price, where did you get it?)

Thus, your benefit is to exchange ETH for SNTR at a rate of 1M SNTR = [0.01; 0.2) ETH and reverse SNTR to ETH at a fixed rate of 1M SNTR = 0.2ETH, i.e. 1:20 if you bought tokens on the ICO at the very
          beginning.

This is what you said on page 1
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
What does 20x eth mean ? Will this contain an email ? I can send emails using this app too ?
But wow is this a good idea. Never seen this before. A breakthrough hopefully to show other coins how it is done ?
Pages:
Jump to: